How do goofy looking guys like this get such hot chicks?

How do goofy looking guys like this get such hot chicks?

Money lol

>1) leave basement
>2) talk to girls
>3) stop being a faggot

Only so many Chads to go around.

They might have huge dicks

First and foremost, confidence.

How is he goofy?

First of all he's not that bad looking, secondly that bitch is a 7/10 at best.

Socal dude here. I wonder this all the fucking time

That's the biggest load of shit ever. Tell a clearly ugly guy who's out of shape and has a small dick that all he needs to get women is confidence and see where that gets him.

ill give her an 8/10 if she got a booty ill bump it up to 8.5

its always goofy white guys too

another socal dude, I third this.

What's even worse is the rather average chicks fuck the hideous dudes.

money helps

casual workout
decent cloths
decent social skills
GET A FUCKING JOB
bang

I think this user may be mistaking confidence for Charisma.

Doesn't guarantee you Pussy, it just helps your chances

Agreed. Charisma will only get you so far however.

A Strong social network... Thats it. Something all of you(+myself) lack

>lurking and posting on /b

So you're telling me that if I was goofy as fuck that all i would need to get good looking women is to have lots of friends? I know this isn't bait, just mental retardation

by not being a faggot like you

lol If you're just goofy "looking," and not actually awkward in personality. Then yes, a lot of successful and independent friends (Men and women!) is all you would need.

in other words. Yuppie friends

He has probably never posted on 4 chan

What if your dick was small and you were out of shape too? Would friends make up for that also? I've seen people like this, so you can't tell me they don't exist either.

People get tired of SO's cheating on them or people having trust issues. If they lower their standards to have more a choice, they'll be able to fine that one person that will surely be loyal and TRULY be dependable and help them in the long run.

TBH you don't need to lower your standards however, I raised mine and got this gorgeous italian chick who is amazing, dependable, and truthful.

Tbh I'm also a goofy-ish black guy...

Women want personality and charms, happy times and security. Not brainless models and muscle. Looks are for one night stands and regret is usually eminent if choosing a mate based on "looks" alone. Smiling often, and as stated, confidence, both go a very long way with everything in life. Develop character with personality, and live well.

You're a Nigger. She probably just has a fetish. Your anecdote is irrelevant and I reckon you don't have a small dick.

it* probably wouldn't be enough if you had a small penis swell. But I think it definitely is for goofy or average bod dudes. A small penis better have money and charisma swell

*social network

Dude is not goofy.
He's hotter than her.
Things a man should be;
Tall
Masculine
Large Frame
Asymmetrical Face with character
Good Teeth
Strong Jawline erc

Not sure what your problem is OP but that guys a 9/10

>personality and charms
a derivative of attaining a strong social network

>happy times and security
achievable with financial stability

What's even better is that her parents thought I kidnapped her and was going to do something to her, fucking hilarious. Gotta love Texas ;)

I can't decided if that was either super gay or just two very good friends.

Probably helps that I'm in Computer Engineering. I act more WASP than 98% (90% being white) and my wardrobe consists of an array of preppy & frat to west coast fashion.

>thinking that a guy "looking goofy" affects his chance of smashing pussy

op is a clueless faggot

98% of my friends (90% of them being white)

The nigger in me came out and misspelled, apologies.

>gauging male attractiveness with female criteria of looks and dress sense

stay incel'd, faggots

you just answered yourself user :)