Who's stolen panties were your favorite to fap with? Mine was my friends older sister's orange thong

Who's stolen panties were your favorite to fap with? Mine was my friends older sister's orange thong

Co-worker's gf. Neither one of them know it.

What kind?

thong

Nice

I had a decent collection about two years ago.
I had a job as a security technician for a alarm company and was often left alone in client's houses and would halp myself to some panties.
I had a nice range from young girls to milf panties. Was around 60 or so in the end.

Daaaaamn that's hot. Any 18 yo

Yeah some clients would have highschool girls and those were my prized ones. Lacey thongs and shit

Amazing

I was once at this snobby jew lady's house for three days working on a camera system install and had plenty time to go through all their drawers.
Found a few sex toys in the moms room.
Left there with like 6 pairs, two of the mom, one of the *ahem younger one, and three of the teenage one

I took my friends mom's. 2 thongs and these red lace cheeky panties. Fap my brains out

Thats hot
Spending time with someone whos panties you have

been using the panties of these sisters for about 5 years

My friends little sisters. I have a yellow lace thong ive seen her wear and purple and black yoga panties

Please be rights

yep, and here's her toothbrush

woops

Nothing has ever beaten the first time I tried it. We had a bbq at a female coworkers place, and when I went to pee I noticed one of her panties hanging on the edge of the hamper. I can't properly describe the feeling when I took that first sniff, it was like a surge through my whole body, and my dick got so hard it kinda hurt.

I very much enjoy sniffing my gf's sister panties aswell. She's thicc as fucc

I wore my friends and fapped in her bed in college when she went to class

i've always wanted to do this, where did you cum?

my wife's teenage sister is definitely my favorite
so many cute thongs

Brought a towl in bed. Prolly jizzed a gallon

highschool girls have the best panties

baby brother's diapers

I've stolen my aunts, my friends sisters, my step sisters & probably more. My aunts was my favorite she has huge tits.I would go in her dirty clothes that she had in the bathroom and smell/ fap to her bras and panties

More pics of them / pics of their panties

Mine was my friends mum.. what a milf

bump