So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yes. You should kill yourself immediately.

You should consider gtfo of Sup Forums

Sage

Aids is really bad

If she had the nerve to ask she doesn't respect you and there's no way you could stop her even if you tried. Just break up, learn to be a man and get a new girlfriend.

you better think close about this OP

while it might be hot momentarially to see her get ravage by a real man, you will never be able to satisfy her again.. it's just science, idk how white boys can compete

dump her ass. she is likely already coal burning.

don't be a weak faggot

Shes a whore... Shes not serious material... Make your choice be a cuck and watch her fuck a nigger or dump her ass, find better and she will fuck niggers anyways. Or stay with her, tell her no and she will come home and kiss you with cock breath anyways.

Fuck off John, your father still loves you . Everyone else hates you and you know it.

If she pressuring you she ain't worth it. So tell her you get to take pics of her doing it or no and then "accidentally" save to Sup Forums for your bros to spread =)

Don't be a cuck u faggot.
Tell her to gtfo.

Fuck off reddit cuck kys

How does that even come about?
Surely she didn't bring it up to you?

Obviously.

Don't wast our time in future. Fuck off and die.

What you cuckold and ni/b/Sup Forumsers fail to realize is that hitler did nothing wrong

If she's pressuring you to watch then she's probably already fucking huge black cock. Might as well get some enjoyment out of it!

Anyone who allows their gf or wife to fuck a nigger should be slowly decapitated, their whore of a wife should be decapitated, and then the nigger should be decapitated. Hope this answered your question. Happy to help!

I think I'm bird dogging a coon-hound at the moment, OP. Like she and I have been hanging out and I've been smashing it, but her guy at home has a name like Jamaal or Jerome, or Jermichael or SOME fucking name like that, his kid (not her's) is called something like Savannah which is pretty much only used by people from the hood and sex-workers or sex workers from the hood.

She's either quick to cum, or quick for me, or a decent actress, with excellent pelvic muscle control (if she ain't twitching and squirting, then something ELSE is happening down below.). Also, she screams and begs for my cum.

What I'm saying is there are other girls out there, girls who just NEED your dick. Girls of every race, creed, and age. Go find one, or 7, or an all girl futbol team and just forget about the one that got a(n std)way.

You should be the 1 getting fucked you CUCK

Oh looks it's this thread again.

Fuck off, John Bettendorf.

Fucking Bot thread.

They compete by not falling for fake diagrams. Stop your self hatred posts, user.

>t. Average dick white guy role playing as black

this

>aroused women's cervix shoots right the fuck into their stomach
Maximum fucking kek

>posterior and anterior fornix
>not immensely painful and damaging to the vaginal canal
lmao

t. practicing obgyn

Let her do it and kill them both, claim mental instability. win win

You're nuts for even keeping her. Seriously drop the fucking nutcase and stay out of harms way

the artwork of a virgin. i feel bad if you take this seriously

sack up and tell her to fuck off

You should kill ker and then kill yourself and try to farme it on a nigger

dont be a cuck OP. leave her if she wants to fuck someone else. especially a fucking nigger

Depends how big your dick is

Are you all high? This gets posted like, every two hours. Every day. For the past two years.

every two hours is untrue as fuck its more like every 45 minutes

yeah why not but you gotta handcuff them to the bed and make them die of starvation, then put your house up for sale and have a open house