HAHAHAHAHAHAHA who fucking did this? Holy fuck the comments on the reddit thread are funny...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA who fucking did this? Holy fuck the comments on the reddit thread are funny. Also general anti Bernie thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/143020/bernie-sanders-glowsticks-chlorine-and-isopropyl-alcohol?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=WHFacebook&utm_content=inf_11_285_2&tse_id=INF_382eb3f6b72641c2adf433e8f4915b3c#.41N77CUuQ
google.ca/search?q=markus meechan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to hell agent provocateur

The Middle East is just full of Bernie supporters I guess.

FBI

Fucking Bunch of Idiots

Can someone start this too?

lol

link thread

Nice try officer.

Post the image friends

You can make easy Bernie Crystals!

Who the fuck doesn't know that mixing ammonia and bleach is a terrible idea?

you cheeky fuckers

This.

Shouldn't bernouts be able to spot that this is a fake with the "found at Wal-Mart"s ?

>Bernie Sanders approves this How to Glowstick Tutorial!
Cheeky cunts

who is dumb enough to listen to whatever they read on the internet, especially stuff involving things you have to buy

Waiting for news on some libtard to fucking blow themselves up

>who is dumb enough to listen to whatever they read on the internet
People who started using the internet post-2007, or thereabouts.

trusting retard with no capacity for critical thinking

Like all the trumpfag supporters here, huh?

Yeah you fucker, I've been on here every day for hours for years. And I never once saw anyone talk about this. Until after that article came out implying that we created it. Fuck off shill fuck.

They're on to us!

>Bernie voters

That's the majority if the internet. I know, it's terrifying. It never even occurred to me in 1996 to post my real name on the internet. It's kind of amazing how fast people managed to change the attitude about anonymity.

it doesn't actually blow up

>at walmart

Fuck I'm a newfag who only started browsing the internet regularly in 2007, and I knew not to trust shit that I see on here.

I think people are just too coddled.

oyy vey, antisemites

Hillary sure is getting her money's worth out of that million dollars

Niggers were stupid enough to do this.

I remember seeing this shit months ago. Why is it popping up again recently?

Berniebros literally need to be told not to kill themselves. Kek

Name one.

Niggers were literally setting themselves on fire because social media told them too.

Don't expect intellect from """""people""""" who still haven't figured out how pants work

You would be surprised.

to*

heh this shit reminds me of the ole shrapnel spoon

In order to be a Bernie supporter you inherently need to believe everything you read on the internet.

underrated brit humour

kek
It's starting to hit jewbook

mic.com/articles/143020/bernie-sanders-glowsticks-chlorine-and-isopropyl-alcohol?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=WHFacebook&utm_content=inf_11_285_2&tse_id=INF_382eb3f6b72641c2adf433e8f4915b3c#.41N77CUuQ

>bernie would wipe the floor with trump head to head in the general thanks to his stronger economic policies and addressing the corrupt system

yikes

>ideas are illegal

They are in Britain:
google.ca/search?q=markus meechan

would the spoon really explode?
i know glass would explode
metal just warps

Go try it out

i mean, otherwise swords would have exploded every time someone tried to make one

We would never do that pol is a board of peace

This is also useful to make chlorine gas bombs for crowd control. Just keep the tabs out of the bottles until ready to throw. Probably gonna be a chimpout when Trump wins.

If they're that dumb to follow instructions from Sup Forums then let them do it, die and take their family with them. Clears the gene pool.