It's not gay to show another man a photo of your erect penis, right...

It's not gay to show another man a photo of your erect penis, right? Only getting erect for another man to look at is gay.

it's only not gay if you show it to your doctor

Nothing wrong with admiring a nice sized cock. Girls can appreciate a nice pair of tits.

I am male, want to fuck?

fuck off faggot

Have girls said anything about your inwards chest? I also have mild pectus excavatum like you

its not gay to fuck your doctor

but what if I told you that I'm gay?

I don't think it's necessarily gay to show your dick, or for you to look at another dick out of curiosity, but at a certain point you'll probably have to ask yourself whether you're looking at dicks because you just want to see it, or if you're looking at it because you're craving one.

Either way, if you're looking at a dick, it doesn't necessarily mean you're automatically attracted to every single guy in the world.

Some people are attractive, others aren't.

Okay, but who is willingly holding your waist line down
And im not sure if you have a dick or a fucking meal worm

That's not me, just some random pic I found here.

okay Alex lol

Try me, I dare you

Was showing off some pics of a girl I got with to a buddy while we were drunk. The pics had some of my cock in her.. He gave me props on dick.. was slightly awkward... Gay??

Sure.

If he's older than 16 it was probably very gay.

I wish mate. I wish...

like we were scrolling through some pics and one came up that was unintended. He seemed caught off guard.
He wasn't praising it... he was just like "props"

Need 4chans validation that my best friend is not gay..

Would you compliment his dick if you saw it by accident?

I wouldn't tell a guy his dick is pretty, big, or anything like it, unless I wanted it inside my mouth. I don't know how it works in the minds of straight guys, but only faggots compliment dicks, the way I see it.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

thanks faggot. your wisdom has been noted.

I'll be sure to call him a fog tomorrow and cut off all ties...

This is cp btw.

Embrace your inner faggotry and let him suck you off instead. Don't be a faggot yourself, by pretending you aren't one yourself. You're in a fucking thread with a dick in the OP talking about men looking at dicks, you're clearly interested in dicks yourself.

You're not proving anybody anything by chastising somebody for looking at your dick and liking it.

Sup Forums has been hit by a continuous raid from Reddit for the last year and a half with cuckoldry-related shit being spammed. Some of it is subliminal/subversive.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>Wwyd? (What would you do?)
>Girlfriend/wife/ex
>Dubs/trips and I release the rest
>You mad white boi?
>Cuckoldry shit
>Trap threads
>Dick tribute threads

All of this is a raid conducted by John Bettendorf to push a psyop in order to condition people to accept cuckoldry and the related. It is an operation known as Project Normalize. Notice all of these things are spammed constantly and are all related to cuckoldry in some form or another. Also, none of the "girlfriends" posted are legitimate. They're screenshots of camwhores from apple computers and iPhones if you look at the filenames. Any thread asking Sup Forums if there's more of a specific amateur girl or an Instagram is looking for more to be posted in future threads as fake girlfriends.

On another note, the kik threads are all CP trade threads and should be reported immediately. Discord threads/posts are actually clickbait for views and sponsorships.

Make a Nazi or a Hitler thread and all those cuckold-related threads slow down since the Nazi thread distracts those posters with opposing posts and damage control. Mention how Antifa is shit, and watch the shills pour in to defend such a horrible group of faggots.

Pic 100% related. GET FUCKED CUCKOLD SHILLS!