APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12110269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> le 3 season wonder mong

kek

literally only scores when he plays. fraud of a player.

does this guy ever close his mouth?

>under armour
jesus christ

This.

>3 bumblefuck goals past the almighty west brom

He can be Aguero tier, I guess. But he's a choker with his spurs dna

Only scores against goalkeepers

How many seasons will he have to score 20+ in the league before people admit that he's elite?

until he leaves Tottenham and goes to an actual good club

He needs to go to a more popular team. If he moved to one of the teams that are below Spurs in the league table but have more fans, like Liverpool, Arsenal, or Man United, everyone would be singing his praises.

Van Persie was a regular 20+ goalscorer and he wasn't world class. He would have to hit a 30 goal season mark and carry his shit team like Suarez did to be considered elite otherwise he's Van Nistelrooy tier or just overrated.

>it is easier to score goals for a good club than a not good club

Austria you dumb

/thread

>goals are against West Brom, Watford, Soton, Swansea, West Ham, Sunderland, Stoke and 1 goal vs Arsenal

literal flat track bully

>He would have to hit a 30 goal season mark and carry his shit team like Suarez did to be considered elite
>like Suarez did

So he has to literally be the best #9 in the world to be considered elite? That's a pretty tall order.

Shhh, don't hurt the spud customers feewings!

Same as Zlatan this season, so what

elite players have to be good with their clubs and with their nt

Elite

Is it that time of season already where we all pretend tottenham are really good?

flat track bullies like Kane, Aguero and Ibra aren't elite.

Isn't that basically the same as Costa, though? And it's not like Southampton, West Brom, and Stoke are exactly relegation candidates or anything, they're solid teams.

Costa doesn't need penalties and shows up in many games regardless.

Lol, the butthurt ITT is unbelievable.

He's just another Lukaku type player.. only functions with a team built around him and playing for him.. that's why he doesn't succeed with england

>Van Nistelrooy
>not elite

Can Americans just stop commenting on football?

>only functions with a team built around him and playing for him

Then why did he score so many goals in his first full season, where he didn't even start for the first time until November?

But if he didn't score against shit teams, that would make him shit

>le tap in the box Manure nostalgia player

Just neck yourself, customer.

>Be American
>unironically using the customers meme in a football thread

Bro, even though man united supporters are customers, practically all of our fan bases are customers as well.

You're an idiot, Bob.

This happens in Serie A with Icardi. He scores the most against "big" teams (has like 8 goals in 9 games against Juventus) and people criticize him for being inconsistent or only trying when the cameras are on. Can't please everyone unless you're Messi/Ronaldo-tier and score in basically every game.

He has far better technical qualities than Lukaku. He doesn't succeed with England because England are a joke and keep hiring idiot managers.

Your country would give up the world for a striker like Kane.

>not rating RUUD
go watch apehoop jamal

wba has been pretty good this year

>RVP and RVN not world class

This is why nobody takes American opinions on football seriously

>RVP was world class

RVP singlehandedly won the title in 2013

The whole notion of "world class" is just idiotic. What is it even? Top 5 in the world? Top 10? There's not even a consensus on what it means so arguing about who is and isn't world class is masturbation.

To me, if a player couldn't make either subs bench or team if one were to create two World XIs, then they're not world class.

RVP was elite, and Kane is a similar type of player.

>rvp not world class

deluded

>comparing kane to rvp in any way shape or form

rvp could create something out of nothing. he didn't rely on great delivery to win matches single-handedly.

something tap-in merchants like RvN, giroud, kane etc etc just aren't capable of

You're an idiot. Kane has single handedly pulled several goals out of his arse, and does it at a higher rate than RVP ever did.

i'm ABU af but von mistleraum was world class lad. you're a fat idiot.

>tap-in merchants can't be world class

Explain Donaldo's 4 Ballon d'ors then

>Spurs fans are customers
>he's an American Arsenal fan

If spurs had a solid champions league campaign he would have been off to madrid in the summer

I always thought it just meant a player who had the quality to start in one of the top teams (which right now would be Real, Barca, Bayern, Juve and Atletico), which is more like 50 than 5

Harry "Shipman" Kane murdering defences with lethal injections of goals

FÖRLÅT, HERR KANE

Shipman had like 250 victims, Kane is only on 62 career goals so he's still Gary Ridgway tier

Shipman had a long career. Kane is only getting warmed up.

Will he break Shearer's record lads? Needs 20 goals a season for 10 years. Only current player with a chance imo. Can't see Aguero hanging around that long

Reminded that Shearer was a fucking goal machine

You're doing two things wrong.

1. World clapss does not = best in world, that is the Ballon d'or (or MVP for us).

2. This is not basketball where someone almost has to score 20 per game on every team because of how many chances you get and the free throw system. No one has ever slouched their way to 20 goals in a premier League season jokes aside.

*And also that nigger who scores 20 per game on a shit nba team is still really good at his damn job.

Madrid don't need a striker who can score 20 goals per season, they need a striker who can set up Ronaldo. That's why they got rid of Higuain (who actually outscored Ronaldo in Madrid) and stuck with Benzema. What use could they possibly have for Kane?

Kanes hold up play is superior to Benzema. Honestly think if he had scored even a few in the group stages he would have been bought in the summer

this has to be b8

Americans don't understand the term 'world class' because the rest of the world doesn't play their sports

>gaylick football
>alcoholism
>fratricide
I guess some of your sports are wider than others

>Kanes hold up play is superior to Benzema

No it's not. Kane is a bargain bin Statpadnaldo.

hot dog eating isn't a sport

Shearer spent his entire 18-year career in the Premier League as well as being a goal machine. I don't think his record will be broken ever.

To put it into context, Shearer averaged 14.4 goals a season. Kane is currently averaging 7.8 and Rooney is averaging 12.9.

shearer spent 14 years in the PL and this is kane's 4th season as a starter so he's not averaging 7.8 goals you retard

strawpoll.me/12110269
strawpoll.me/12110269
important poll that has nothing to do with the thread, if anyone's even here

>wanting more than one team to win

Let me put it another way. If Kane retires at 36 (like Shearer did), then he needs to average 15.3 goals a season to beat Shearer's record.

Also Shearer scored 20 more goals in his first 100 PL appearances than Kane did.

>he doesn't hope other teams win in certain matches to the benefit of his own team