I an emotional genius

I an emotional genius.

>When I'm angry I direct my anger my own anger and it cancels out
>I am disgusted by my own disgust
>Saddened by my own sadness
>Guilt over feeling guilt
But most importantly
>Happy over my own happiness

My happinesses is infinite and cannot be ended. It's the only emotion that doesn't cancel out, but rather makes itself stronger.

you are an idiot, they cancel nothing, you're just feeling more of them, just like happiness, and besides, you don't get to choose how you feel about a lot of things, it just happens

so put down the bong

hoy shit why am i not doing this??

>you dont get to choose

oh how sad life must be for one absent of enlightenment

everything is a choice

I also believe you can't choose how you feel. That's not what I said. You can choose where the emotions are directed at. This means you can direct them at themselves. I have been able to use this to control my emotions which is proof to me

being sad about your sadness and guilty about your guilt are literally part of cycles of depression, you don't know shit i think

I'll have what OP is having.

you've figured the first part out, OP.
>Now, what do?

You are thinking of it with the logical side of her brain but emotions aren't logical they are completely irrational and you can direct them at themselves I promise you. I have been doing it for a while and I can assure you that I have complete control over all of my emotions using this technique and you can too if you give it a try

Choosing how you feel or lying to yourself about how you truly feel? Hmm

Become emotional genius
?????
Profit

Choosing how you feel is not what's happening here. It's directing how you currently feel towards the feeling itself

i don't have issues with my emotions, thanks for imparting your enlightened genius on me though, buddy jr.

how does being saddened by your sadness stop you from feeling sad?

This technique is not only for those who have emotional problems. It is for all humans. It is the most efficient way to regulate one's own psyche

>not abusing emotion chain mechanics to get angry that you are disgusted when you are sad that you are happy

When you're sad you're focusing on the source of your sadness which is more often than not some sort of external causeperiod if you are saddened by the fact you are sad, the sadness will slowly start to subside. It doesn't make sense because emotions themselves don't make sense.

It works perfectly for me and I hope that you try it yourselves so it will work for you

why do you think your method is better than anyone elses? what if i don't mind what you would call 'negative' emotions? what if i'm grateful for the experience of sadness, or anger, or heartbreak? you fear negative emotions, and that is why you think 'happiness' is a higher calling than reality.

The reason that you should consider this method of psychological regulation is because there is nothing to lose in trying. However if you do enjoy the method it would improve your life.
Give it a demo

i don't agree with the premise. emotions are far more dynamic than that. you are never only feeling one thing, and i enjoy the way emotions feed each other and transform. i would never want to only feel happiness about my happiness, sadness about my sadness and so on. it's too segregated. you sound like you are in your mid-teens.. wait until you have real problems and see how your method holds up.

Thank you for bringing up that point. I wanted the premise to stay basic enough to understandPeriod it is true that it does become more complex because you can feel multiple emotions at the same time. As you get more proficient at this method, you will be able to identify specifically what combinations of emotions you're feeling and any particular moment and then redirect to them at themselves simultaneously.

you don't get what i'm trying to say here. what i'm saying is i would rather not do that. i enjoy the dynamic interchange of different emotions and the effect they have on each other. the way they transmute other emotions and transform. the only thing you have to do is remain grateful, and life is good, no matter what you are feeling.

This guy gets it.

absolutely genius

You bring up a very compelling point. But I can't help but repeat my point don't knock it till you try it. You may end up enjoying life more. If you don't like it you can always go back