ITT: Shows that came and went and are never spoken of

ITT: Shows that came and went and are never spoken of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9Joid6wx3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mom lol

my life

If they came and went and are never spoken of, how am I supposed to know about them?

I can't function without the us media telling me what to watch and like

Cancelled after one episode.

Show had the Hamilton faggot as a recurring character before he got famous.

Tried to look for the first episode. Starting watching it. Wondered when Kelsey Grammar was going to show up.

Never did. Instead they tried to shove this gay character and REALLY bad jokes down my throat.

Turns out, there was a Partners in 2012. Only 1 season and 7 episodes of 13 went unaired.

This

Stargate Universe

John From Cincinnati

Apparently this got two seasons.

Dude ripping off famous sci fi movies without a shred of originality to add to the mix lmao

My name is Detective Brett Hopper. And this is the day that changes everything.

I unironically loved this show.

>implying Karl just wasn't working his ass off to get a Judge Dredd show made, even if he had to sneak it onto tv

Ahead of its time.

Pushing Daisies

I liked this.

sadly

that poster looks so fucking stupid lol

At least it was about a bookstore owner, not enough shows are about books. Hell, bring back Pam for a librarian show, shes still got it.

who is the qt on the right

Poor Kelsey Grammer.

The shortlived Boss was Mad Men/ Breaking Bad tier.

Kay Panabaker. Danielle Panabaker's little sister and Debbie Berwick in Phil of the Future. Quit acting to become a zookeeper.

Actually, WTF happened to this, it wasn't actually THAT bad, it had potential. It actually had a very cute premise at first. She was this shy fat girl and nobody gave her the time of day but for some reason I forget she decided to go on parties and clubs even though she was super fat and just say fuck it and brave the insults.

I just wish it had a lot more focus on crazy parties. Like it kept devolving into some kind of sitcom but it needed to be more raw, like not literally hidden camera raw because thats probably too edgy but just like Entourage tier realism.

I always thought it could have 100 episodes and each day would bring her closer to finding Mr. Right and being a socialite. She could level up in Season 2 to being the protagonist vs. this Paris Hilton from hell type, then Season 3 meet a hot guy then get married in Season 4.

However in between all of that would be a culmination of every bad date and party gone wrong movie ever. It could have been a blast.

One of the funniest shows ever made

From the Babylon 5 writer, was a good show, great premise. Cancelled after 2 seasons because of bureaucracy. Would have liked to watch more. Almost no one saw it though because >Showtime >SciFi

shit ending

There is a reason for that - they severely fucked up that show.

>lets make a show about a crew being isolated in a situation they can't fully control
>lets give them communication stones so they can talk with earth as much as they want

Kill me

Is that Theo?

Poor Kripke should just swallow his pride and go back to Supernatural.

THEY'RE JUST GODDAMN TREES!

it really wasn't

wew lad

no, it was a procedural cop drama. i wish they hadn't done it that way

Lasted 9 episodes.

>fat Tom Hanks second left

the carcass is still alive

Better than anything renewed on the CW.

why the fuck would they reboot ironsides???

1 season. i liked it, but i was also 10

Money and artistic bankruptcy.

>The Event
>Flash Forward
>United States of Tara
>Are You There, Chelsea?
>Lie To Me
>The Good Guys
>I Just Want My Pants Back

Earth 2

yes this

I thought this show was hilarious

I'll one up you
>The Secret Circle

Show was so much better than it had any right to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9Joid6wx3Q

the sjws tore it apart

from '98. i remember really liking this one, too. dead detective has to hunt souls that have escaped from hell. he had to stab them in the eyes to send them back.

They advertised this for like 6 months here in Australia, made it like 2 episodes before it was bumped to like 1am then probably 2 more before it was dropped

Damn I would have enjoyed watching this.
Fucking people and their feelings I swear.

when an MRA writes a sitcom

Lie to me was so bad. As bad as Leverage

was it just a bosom buddies remake?

All the images I can find are so lo-res, which should tell you something in itself.

Zoe Tapper would get it, though. Good and hard.

>Using a RuPaul song as the trailer music
Lel this show looks like shit.

This is an old as shit trope. Some Like It Hot is a classic, and there's no way you could make it today.
Men in dresses is just plain funny.

It was Ray Donovan/ Billions tier.

yeah it was pretty good, i recently rewatched it. perfect 90's supernatural tv. lucifer was great

Yeah. That was garbage. The first episodes where they have to restore the ship as much as they could were quite nice. Except for all the bullshit each character had going on.

Also, Defying Gravity.

fuck i want her

top kek

Me mom always says that this series is phenomenal, never tried it myself.

Thank Satan for Lucifer

>without a shred of originality

c'mon barbie let's go party

Is that you Rebel?