I'm a 23yo girl. I'm very outgoing and I try my best to be nice to everyone around me. I never get into conflicts

I'm a 23yo girl. I'm very outgoing and I try my best to be nice to everyone around me. I never get into conflicts.

A friend of mine tells me people would normally be annoyed by my lack of tact and the fact that I talk too much, but he says that I get away with it because I look "hot" and people would really dislike me for these reasons if, for instance, I happened to gain lots of weight in a few years. This sounds pretty worrying to me.

Is this really true? I never get into conflicts with anyone, male or female, gay or straight. So if people just "let me get away" with being tactless and talking too much because I "look hot", wouldn't I be getting into conflict with other (straight) women and gay men constantly right now? Since they don't find me "hot"..

Well, honestly.

Tit or gtfo.

Your friends a faggo and trying to neg you so you'll fuck him

Ym

We’re going to need tits and a timestamp to determine

this one, he just tryna fiddle your diddle.

Sure feels like there's a lack of tits being shown...

>gay men don't find women hot

biiiig assumption there

Two things:
1. You don't know
2. You don't want to find out

If you're insecure enough to be bothered by this, your self-esteem would be shattered if you confirmed it.

That being said, the best alternative is to simply not care. Some people will like you, some won't; be the best you can, that's all you can do.

Oh, and don't begin your posts stating that you're a 23-year-old girl. It's screaming for attention, and people don't take that nicely.

It's probably partially that, partially because people are nonconfrontational cowards. Instead of saying anything in person, they whine online.

My hobby is being an ass, but I'm handsome, and a pretty nice guy, so I usually get away with it. I'm just waiting for someone to swing on me. It's the best part.

asinine

tits or you know the rules...

Typical 6/10 5'10" pseudo tuff guy. Probly talking shit to teenagers

tits or gtfo

OP your friend is trying to make you less outgoing and by doing so will make it easier for him to bang your puss while at the same time persuade you to not talk to others. Question him about what he thinks is wrong with you and argue with him about it. No one has the right to put you down accept us Sup Forumstards so tits or fuck off femfag. Plus a view of your puss puss would be gratefully appreciated xx

This is half a white knight attempt I guess... should we start calling this 'grey knighting"

Dunno where I'd rank, honestly. I never considered myself sexy or anything, just handsome. My Father's a handsome man, and I look better.

Nah, I'm 5'7". I'd love three more inches, honestly.

Never considered myself tough. I can take a hit, and have a solid base, but I don't talk shit, or try to start fights. I'm just an ass because it amuses me. That's why I called it a hobby.

gtfo cuckboi

No cause gay and straight women can see that you're conventionally attractive and won't risk calling you out.
Its probably true.

Cool story bro

hi

Don't forget the timestamp

Is that a remnant of old Sup Forums I see?

Lmaokooo "my dad's handsome man" hahahahhaha THAT MUST MEAN UR A 9.5/10 THAT ACTS LIKE A BUTTFACE HAHAHAHHA GIRLS MUST LOVE U BAD BOYYYYY

A: He's into you and so he reads too much into everything you say and do, to the point that he's dwelling on insignificant slights that everyone else makes

B:You're genuinely an asshole. Gay dudes avoid women they don't get along with like a plague because they usually understand the catty, passive aggressive nonsense that will ensue, and girls tend to do the same when they aren't argumentative cunts.

Girls get away with so much shit that I would lose teeth over. It's something most guys become aware of at a pretty young age and most of us learn to ignore it after we get our dick wet once or twice. You'd have to be pretty autistic to not notice people actively avoiding you though

Your friend sounds like he's planning to jump from the friend zone with you

You on the other hand sound like a vain cunt

You sound like a cunt I used to know, also 23 this year

why people cant follow rules as simple like TITS OR GTFO

This. Although I would say that alternatively he might be coming at you from the perspective of a friend that's actually trying to help you. I wait until I know someone for a while before I tell them things they don't want to hear. Strangers won't unless they are assholes. So sometimes, yeah, your good friends will come out of left field with some weird shit you weren't expecting to hear. Take it seriously.

It's true though. Almost everyone will treat you better if you're good looking and at least sort of friendly with them.

I have a lot of personal experience with this at my job at a gas station. Lots of people come in. We have good looking employees and bad looking ones, the bad ones constantly get yelled at and shit on no matter how nice they are, and the good looking ones should shit in a customer's bag and tell them to go fuck themselves and pretty much nothing happens.

I mean, shit, I've seen even moderately attractive girls come in and act like absolute trainwreck cunts and dudes will offer to pay for their shit for them. Once you get fat the fugue is lifted and men and women will start to look for merit in who you are instead of how cute you look doing something.