Male Privilege Exposed: Day 1

Hey guys, so I usually don't come on Sup Forums...I've heard all about the nutty things you guys believe...

So I figure instead of posting on Facebook or Reddit, I'll step outside my echo chamber and enter yours

Let's discuss what this image is telling us about male privilege.

I know this is Sup Forums but please keep this civil and respectful...if it makes you feel any better I used to post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums a lot back in college :-)

So...."let's a go!" - Super Mario

>I know this is Sup Forums but please keep this civil and respectful...if it makes you feel any better I used to post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums a lot back in college :-)

good bait, you cocksucking jewfag

B7
lower than
B8 m8

Fuck off

>guys please give me attention
>guys
>guys look at my shitposting please give me attention guys please
>The Post

for the cunts

We all self-identify as women here

Hey assholes I'm not fucking trolling. Maybe you should try to debunk or agree with my image instead of insulting me...

Fucking pathetic no wonder this place is the laughing stock of the internet

>2016
>asking for consent

What this image tells me is that its creator confuses the concept of privilege with the common moral weakness to choose a convenient lie over a more uncomfortable truth.

That the author also ascribes this trait primarily to females indicates that they are stereotyping women as more dishonest. So to me you both kind of seem like misogynists.

>fucking trolling
>Fucking pathetic
lol dude you need to troll harder
we're used to these fake phrases
nobody really talks like a retard like that

Female privilege is molesting children and getting probation.

>I don't understand evolutionary psychology: The image macro

Look nigger, it's not RESPECT that causes the man to disengage. It's the potential THREAT of violence the other male would naturally (and traditionally) employ against another male attempting to court his mate. In nature that move can get you killed.

If a female threatened the males life for hitting on her it would have the same effect. It's the implied threat of violence that is the root of this behavior, it has zero to do with respect.

Beyond the psychological root of this behavior and back to your moronic point and image; you do not have the right to not be engaged/spoken to in whatever manner in public. Cry more you whiny little cunt.

>So...."let's a go!" - Super Mario

Aaaand dropped.

Nice word salad betamale :-)

Your really making me mad.

What are you talking about? Is this about Lena Dunham cause that was just a fictionized book you moron...calm your cock

>stop approaching me you fucking males!
>where are all the good men?! why am I still 40 and single?!!!!!
Anyway, your image is stupid. It's not that we respect the potentially non-existent man more, but we are willing to fight for what we want if there is hope. A guy wants a girl and she is single? I'll give it my best to get her to go out with me. Oh she has a boyfriend? Oh ok, I understand she already has a partner and I will respect her choice nah just kidding, used goods are nasty nobody wants those.

Sorry I'm a bit of nerd! Lol

That's a cool hat wizard

>Maybe you should try to debunk or agree with my image instead of insulting me...
You underestimate how often trolls come on her and say this exact same line. Even if you are serious, no one will believe you. Just accept that this is an echo chamber. We have debated feminists before. Besides, your image is shit, women just have to learn to be assertive and accept that losers will call them 'bitches' for it. Be a shark if you want to be equal to men.

>that pic
>implying we don't actually know that's your bullshit codephrase for "fuck off"

yore reel good at this

Even though I don't like talking down to minorities....and I have tons of respect and admiration for Mexico and it's people....you kinda didn't make any sense man...read some Foucault or Dvorkin....you'll understand

>existetent

>fear of consequences is stronger than common decency

in other news, water is wet

> nice word salad betamale
You were presented with facts and declined them. Shit tier b8, abandon thread.

>Nice word salad betamale

Here let me scale it back to USA Today reading level for you: "the idea that women aren't morally strong enough to just tell the truth about why they don't want to date you is sexist"

that's a cool hat wizard

>name dropping Andrea Dworkin
That is triggering 101, I'm glad to see you've gone back to your b8ing basics

>baiting this hard

Fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot. Saged.

>give op sound rebuttle
>get called beta man
gr8 b8. maybe you shouldn't interact with men at all if you're such an unassertive twat

fuck off, retard. This is a place for everyone to insult everyone don't you dare to treat me with kiddie gloves you racist of low expectations piece of shit.

You could take the case presented in the image as the guy respecting the girls choice, she already made a choice and she chose another guy but nooooooo it's about muh oppression muh misoginy it must be that the guy respects my boyfriend not me and my choice respecting me isn't possible the only possible thing to happen is some form of misoginy I NEED TO FEEL OPPRESSED.

The funny thing is that you are the racist and sexist one here.

I am very sad that Sup Forums has responded to this b8

SHILLING FOR HILLARY, ARE YOU?

TAKE YOUR $0.02 A POST AND FUCKING LEAVE

>dvorkin
>implying Sup Forums hasn't obsessively spent time ripping on her ideas

this is now a diaper thread

This

>le anything i don't get is word salad maymay xDDD

>>>/reddit/

Women aren't even human. What's you point?

Why would anyone read anything a kike wrote?

>Mexican intellectual

>That picture
>Like wow! So many men are hitting on me on a daily basis because I am so beautiful. The biggest problem in my life is how many men won't stop fawning over me.

Why do ugly feminists always pretend to have pretty girl problems?

That image tells us that women are whores that think only of sex and disregard the very real possibility that a man wants a woman's company and companionship and to really get to know them and not just sex.

Give corsica to Italy, Elsass to Germany, and release Brittany you sick fucks.

Did you get bored? Please keep up the act a little longer. CNN's primary coverage is like 60% commercials and threads have been pretty shit tonight.

Trolled :^)

:-(

Give the wall to the USA

>o no i got hit on by some random guy
stop.

Make me.

Commander: "What's the status on Anonymous? We're taking too much enemy FIRE!"
Soldier: "Sir here are the reports; Ass status: Booty blasted. He got trolled, Sarge!"
General: " Haha that'll show him! Let's go back home men. "

Soldiers (in unison): "SIR YES SIR!"

Regardless of if you're trolling or not...

Fuck you.

Fuck women who want the benefits of femininity without the responsibility (aka, 99% of modern American women).

Fuck Reddit.

Fuck Facebook.

Fuck you, again.

>discuss this image
A person used English in a dishonest way to get likes. What's to get?

Vote for Trump
Don't kill yourself

>homocide

Death by gays?

>Male Privilege
If gender is a "social construct" then by extension - using your logic - considering "male privilege" was created by women and nu-males, it is literally out of our control. If men and women were truly equal like reddit claims, you would have no issue with sticking up for yourself, asking for a raise / equal pay from your boss and everything else men are expected to do. There is no such thing as "male privilege", the reality is women woke up one day expecting the world to change without doing anything about it / informing men of how they would like to be treated so starting disrespecting men without him knowing why.

Sup Forums doesn't hate "feminists", they hate "misandrists". But like how Terrorists identify as Muslims, Misandrists identify as Feminists and that's where confusing comes into play combined with the conflicting ideals of feminism.

It's literally a non-issue, the real "privilege" one could argue lies with Western woman in comparison to India's / Saudi Arabia's real patriarchy.

>you do not have the right

Fine. But is it too much to ask that we don't live in a society of assholes, and for you to contribute by not being an asshole?

Evolutionary psychology justifies you being an asshole? It also justifies killing you for being a negative influence on the social order. That's why animals of all social species develop group ethics beyond instinct.

>this meme
I find this disrespectful as I self-identify as a multi-billionaire but the closet commie cuck, le sandman won't check is privilege.

>this thread

So basically women are liars and hypocrites because most of them also want a man to push the envelope

>I'm too pussy to tell someone no without an excuse
>this is somehow the fault of the opposite sex

No one "forces" women to say anything. Stop blaming men for your own choices.

STOP
HARASSING
WOMEN

Look at all that male privilege

Yeah, hey, I'm a man and I don't persist in hitting on women when it's obvious they aren't interested. You should replace every instance of 'male' and 'man' in your image with 'douchebag'.

Hmmm, now what's it called when you negatively label a large diverse group of people (in this case, men) based on the behavior of a small segment of the group? Stereotyping? Bigotry? Sexism? I know it's bad when conservatives do it, but 'progressive' when liberals do it.

Oops, my bad, it's not a good idea. It would make this fight even more unfair.

I have the possibility of being shipped off to a Sandbox to fight for a cause I don't believe in or else be called a draft dodger for the rest of my life.

But please, tell me more about how much worse women have it.

Faggot.

Is this why white men cant reproduce? When a woman says she has a boyfriend they actually give a shit?

Today is a good day to be a nigger then.

I mean, that's not exactly a fair comparison.

They've obviously neglected to add all the drugs to Mexico's GDP.

> Two faggoty sentence in an image
> OP treats them like truth
> Thinks a woman being a coward is political

Yeah okay nigger. Have fun getting no pussy you beta cuck.

Right, first off she isn't forced to say she has a boyfriend. Unless you're dealing with a complete twat, walking off and calling them a creep should work.

And it's not because he "respects" the hypothetical man more, it's because he is afraid of instigating a fight with the man. Or possibly he realises it's far too hard trying to get her to cheat on a partner than moving onto another woman.

Why are you watching primary coverage when the primary is over?

>male privilege is the lies I tell to men so I don't feel awkward

A simple "no thank you" would suffice.