ITT: Post your car/cars

ITT: Post your car/cars

Passed inspection even tho it has a massive leak in the exhaust, and slipping transmission.

I really wish Saab didn't go under.
I'd own one right now if it didn't cost four digits to replace a three digit part.

Yeah you're telling me... I got the car pretty cheap for only having 20k miles on it though.

How's the upkeep on it?

Not that bad really. Being an 03' with all the original parts you're bound to get a faulty O2 sensor and little electronic problems here and there, but it is a solid daily driver

Just a boring Volvo 740 GL. Oh wait.
(just came back from the garage )

Nice, I'm just worried about costs when things are really gonna start needing replacements. That's why I talked myself out of getting a Viggen. I really wish they kept on making hatchbacks.

I would gladly get a TurboX though. I prefer the third gens anyway, I don't really like the way the second gen's bumper grill spans the whole front end.

I dig it

Thank you, a lot of people get butt hurt instead when you tune Volvo's.
Here's the car it self, not done yet but soon.

That's a fucking excellent curve! Nice and smooth torque line with steadily increasing power. Extremely predictable and smooth delivery. Looks similar to a modern VQ curve.

Eh... That's all preference. I personally like the bumper grill. When shit starts going south with it I don't know what the fuck i'll do. I try to not think about that ;_;
That thing is a monster.

My Ikea WRX

Ahhh, nothing like a good ol' Saabaru.

No clue why people would get mad over a tuned Volvo.

I'd gladly work some magic with a S60 R

>Nice and smooth torque line
Yep that was my goal, my earlier build had around 430 hp but the curve was retarded, full throttle, nothing nothing nothing then everything at once...
This time I made everything was smooth.
Things I need to fix though
>new rear brakes
>new exhaust
>get the mapping 100%
And some small things. But 18 months of work is soon done. Feels good.

Not yours faggot.

I don't know man. Here in Sweden there is tuned Volvo's everywhere since they are cheap and easy to work on but there is always those people around who get's extremely upset..

2005 Nissan Xterra
>My first car and love
>not a picture of my actual car, but same colour

4.0L V6
6-speed manual transmission
250,000km and still going

Bought it for $1000 from the dealership I work for
Put in about $2300 of parts and labour
Still in the black after spending only $3300 total

Nice!

I've been driving pic related since '06, still love it to this day

I'm not a wanna be racer.

Heyho Johan nice to see you finally getting done with that fucking thing.

my not so fun but orignal and nuke proof ´81 240.

Hehe it's been a while yep. (ses på Torsdag? )

Jo visst.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Dragon Edition. Stock photo but same thing it's cherry and fully loaded. Bought it for my Chinese wife. Dragon Lady loves her Dragon Wagon long time

Niggers tongue my anus

That makes even less sense know that its a national brand of your country.

It'd be like me as an Amerifag getting pissed at someone for tuning an old Corvette.

Jesus christ what was the markup for the spastic paint/trim job?

You're not familiar with Jeeps Wranglers I take it. Their special editions are tricked out. It's factory.

My slow boat. 63 Impala. Imported in 89, stolen in 2004 when my father owned it, found wrecked 3 years later. Got it running again.

Looks nice

95 accord with nearly 300k on it. it's like a 5th generation hand me down from my older bro and it's a total shitbox, but it's MY shitbox so I love it.

Seat Leon FR 2017

Whu do you drive such an old crap?

Because I don't like modern cars with all their computers and stuff.
I like a sturdy V8 and steel.

My pain in the ass

Well it's a very sexy pain in the ass.

Atleast a decent car

what a machine!

Thanks man its come a long way since being stock

1992 sc300 80k miles 1996 1.8 NA 82k miles

Here's my baby before I put it away last winter. Sadly only recent pics I have are underneath the car

MG TF 02

Different angle, before I swapped the wheels.

License plate - Sup Forums represent

fuck the police

2017 lancer gts 5 speed manual
3 months old, love the car its awesome

only picture of my kraut wagon a3

Yeah, but what did the factory charge you for it, you filthy racemixing hapa factory?