WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Have strip naked then get on all fours and fuck her doggystyle in front of the mirror.

Whip my dick out and see what she says

Id bend you girl over a desk and pound her ass like crazy, then flip her over and make her suck me dry

Your girl is going to get a hard anal fuck, in that changing room until she starts to scream as I fill her with cum. I then shove my soft dick in her mouth and get a bj until I'm hard again and cum in her mouth.

Walk away and go play ARK.

Fall in love with her until she realizes she can do better and then hate myself

Your girl is gonna get a deep throat fuck, followed by a toy in her ass and my cock deep inside her as she rides me

Slide my cock in between those tits and fuck until I bust on her face

Better pic of the tits since you are that way inclined.

Tittyfuck and cum on her tits, then make her lick the remaining cum of my dick.

Phenomenal. WWYD to my ex?

She's a really kinky slut, I bet she'd love that. I'd fuck the girl on the right while the other watches me cum deep inside her, then make her eat my cum out

Nice, forgot to mention they are sisters.

Fondle and suck her tits while she slowly strokes my throbbing cock. Drop her to her knees and make great use of those DSL as she swallows every last drop.

Even better. I bet they'd like to taste each other's pussy with my cum deep inside

She's such a pro at sucking cock. You'd have a great time

Would definitely have a great time with that little body thats for sure. Hours of fun

Just check out that ass...beautiful

Also a spectacular ass.

Have them press their tits together and tittyfuck them both at the same time, then cum on both their faces and in their mouths. Then they would make out with my cum in their mouths. After, if I feel they did a good enough job I'd finger them both to orgasm at the same time.

Who's in.

Let her laugh at my pathetic tiny baby willy

What the fuck is wrong with your dick?

her tits. if you care.

I'd love to have her in this position while pinning her hands above her head. Just ramming my cock deep in her while she wraps her legs around me.

Fuck her from behind against that window in the middle pic. Pull out and turn her around so I can make her deepthroat me as I cum.

Bump

Fuck off OP you're the cancer of Sup Forums

grab her bun and face fuck her while i have a friend take her from behind. we both finish on her tits and make her eat the cum.