You have the whole day for sexytime, but only with one of those two - Which one? And why? Be honest!

You have the whole day for sexytime, but only with one of those two - Which one? And why? Be honest!

Fat pussy is the best.

Left looks like more fun in bed

Fat cause she wont break so fast

breake so fast? what does this mean?

Samefag much?

I choose the right, because I don't want the woman I'm fucking to have a heart attack mid fuck,

Roll over and pin me (I never tap out),

Get sweaty and smelly(fat person sweat is disgusting and does not smell of sex, smells of all the crap they have eaten that their body is trying to purge)

Seriously the only reason why someone would choose the left is if they themselves were a fatty.

KeK
Trying to make out he a "big guy" but really he a fat fuck with a small dick.

He's deffinately a virgin that for sure, Women don't "break" KeK unless you grab them in a lock and start snapping that limb.

Left. I could get her to do chores while I recover.

left looks like she could take a hard pounding, but right is super hot......

Im OP - commented once in my Thread to give my opinion - that makes sense, right?

I don't believe you, purely because you would have (if you were telling the truth) done it in your original post like any normal (truth telling) person.

You are just a fatty trying to justify fat fucking.

Whens the last time you got your willy wet fatanon?

That fat one.

So hippo or human. Hmm, let me think.... I'll go with the human female.

Turn 360° and walk away

you got me user - actally you dont - who cares about those things anyway - your probabls rojecting your own fears of beeing a fat lonely loser to people around you and on here - and even if you gotten some lately our an abslute looser and idiot in my eyes for that

anybody that chooses the hamplanet is fucking retarded or trolling.

I love the way big girls feel.

Who the fuck wears pigtails after 12? Girl on the right is obviously retarded and incapable of consent.

She's not even that fat. She's chubby. She's not even close to as bad as some of those ugly SJW type land whales.

No, I got you alright.

>who cares about those things anyway.
.... You? ya fat fuck.

>your probabls rojecting your own fears of beeing a fat lonely loser to people around you and on here - and even if you gotten some lately our an abslute looser and idiot in my eyes for that

You are an idiot and a fat one at that, you are sore about me catching you out for not only being a fat fuck but also getting zero-none pussy.

Yeah buddy, because I got fears KeK none of wich stop me going out and getting excercise KeK

Enjoy being fat, lonely and projecting your own mental state onto others online.

I'm only here to piss people off and have a good laugh while I wait for shit to happen, I achieved more than expected through a simple minded fatty like you, good laugh user, good laugh. (Not with you but at you)

You seem fumb as fuck aswell with the way you spell or is it them fat sausage fingers of yours? KeK

Right.

Doing her in front of the left one.

Then cum in her tears.

NO she is fucking fat as fuck and if you think otherwise you are OP (Fatty fatty fat fag)

Oh my God, the way you type is so cringy. Please end it.

I bet 100$ ur`e an Amerifag

i'd rather masturbate all day if it's all the same to you.

The fat one
- can take it moar
- moar place to cum in and on
- those tits

Left because she probably has huge feet

How is it cringey? Is that literally all you could come up with as an insult?

Go play with your fidgetspinner you fucking manchild.

Thanks for making the the rest of us Americans look bad, you fat fucking sow

yes that comment - its cringeworthy

Are you kiddin, right? She's abnormous

of course the right one

Count me in! another 100 bucks

right. the left one is ugly and disgusting, and i would never fuck her. (At least I hope I wouldn't.)

what are you 12? if anything cringe it you!

The one on the right because she is hot. Nuff said I think

Something for the left ones face then I'm going to town on those titties.

I'm an Amerifat and I even think she's been beached. Push her back in the ocean for fuck's sake

total projection - your a looser witn a small dick and no friends - also most likely poor

enjoy getting exercise and braging about your achievements while the world looks right through you

the one on the left. She has big boobs and is chubby. more volume to enjoy.

Blonde
fuck you

A few flabs on the stomach isn't so bad. At least she doesn't have any flabs on her arms, and her face is cute. And she looks like a much cooler person than that probably shallow whore on the right who isn't good for anything in a relationship except for fucking.

>probables

The left. She covers more surface area laying down which means less sand on me to wipe off.

Couldn't be more wrong buddy.

I have super big dick, no fat just muscle, I have few friends but the ones I have are real friends I can trust, I'm not rich but I'm most certainly not poor.

No bragging, I wouldn't mention any achievements on here but there are a few.

The world? like anyone would want the eyes of the world on them, your just sour because you're a fat fuck.

Right.

>Girl on left is too big for my tastes
>Right's tits are nice, and I love her areola placement
>I have a thing for blondes

sorry for the misspeling its Sup Forums and im on the smartphone, also Im German and speak three languages

to be absolutely honest im not fat - im not - im just not - fortunatly i never had to deal with weightissues or such sort

I do believe you, you got some succes in your life, but who cares - your a dickhead

if you would do a study and let about a 1000 people read your comment and than rate your inteligence and overass selfdevelopment only a small chunck of those people would think that your a well runded succesful person by most common social standarts

but those people would be also like workingclass maybe lower middelclass people - succesful and even normal people dont talk like dickheads

so enjoy your succes loser - you know who you are
to be absolutely honest Im

I agree to a degree as I'm anorgasmic and usually fuck a chick until she says stop.
But, skinnier is hotter than fat rolls and that chick looks like the most extreme she gets is doggy...

Meanwhile this tiny one I could make orgasm about 7 times dragging her into deep perversions like begging me to be her uncle and fuck her little teen pussy.

Ageplay.