Ask a guy whos family owned slaves up until the 1950s anything

ask a guy whos family owned slaves up until the 1950s anything.
>hard mode; I'm not white.
>pic unrelated

Why are you so full of shit?

Since when slaves can own their own slaves?

Saudi?

Since when can anyone own slaves after the Emancipation Proclamation?

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Indian?

He probably thinks that sharecroppers count as slaves.

since always. there is a whole fucked up world of shit out there outside of america, and even in america there's still slaves. dummy.

Can't be African, they still have slaves
Or did your family move out of Africa in the 50's?

WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO ABOUT THE 28 MILLION SLAVES IN AFRICA AND THE 100 MILLION SLAVES IN CHINA ?

Guess ill spill the beans, im Hispanic, my great great grandfathers actually joined the texas settlers and fought for the confederacy in the civil war.

would have guessed chinese

the last slave we owned was named Jaunita, she raised my grandmother and was listed as relative to her father on the census. I'm told she actually has an unmarked grave somewhere in waco.

>itt: idiots that think America's laws have jurisprudence over the world

Also if you have even a modicum of sense you know not all slave owners were white and not all slaves were black. Literally every single race has been enslaved at one point, and usually by their own people.

well our slaves were black, they were just kept secret. most of the time they weren't allowed to leave the house.

This

Ok. Sounds more like prisoners than slaves, unless the place you live slavery is illegal, and you couldn't have them seen by your neighbors. But then they wouldn't be very useful slaves if you gotta hide them all the time.

So are you black, or Hispanic like a previous post claimed? And by Hispanic, do you mean Mexican?

well i was born in america, but yeas my family is from mexico. My relatives on my mothers side joined the confederacy(Texas) way back when.

>But then they wouldn't be very useful slaves if you gotta hide them all the time.
there are millions of 'indentured servants' (actually just slaves) in the U.S. just go to any 'chinese' buffet or nail salon, etc...

So did they own the slaves in Mexico or US

But those are out in the open, and working industrial jobs. When most people talk about "owning" slave they usually mean on a central property, and 50 years ago probably would have only been good for crop picking or other homestead labor. There's only so much you can clean before needing to fix the shit outside

probably both. In the us my family just kept raising the the slaves they already had and kept them ignorant and dependent. I know in mexico, my family still owns large amounts of farm/ranch land, but im sure they just pay racheros by now.

are you really this retarded?

essentially yes, after the civil war it would been very difficult to actually enforce the slave ban so many people just kept doing what they were doing until the north actually started sending enforcers to check on them.

I'm going to need proof.

You're as stupid as a nigger. Slaves came to America in 1619.

well they never took pictures of them obviously. their may be one photo lying around with the last slave in it, but its in mess of other stuff, the most i can show is a picture of my distant grandfathers and uncles being buried with the confederate flag on their coffins, im trying to find it right now.

>very difficult to actually enforce the slave ban
still is or the government just doesn't give a fuck because there's no money in it for them to go after these organizations. foreign human trafficking organizations/organized crime has business fronts in u.s... in other countries, they tell people we will get you to the u.s., in exchange you work for us. they get here, are basically enslaved as free labor, no way out because they don't speak the language/know anyone, and are under threat, and don't want to go back to wherever...there's a lot of this in the U.S. it's just no one cares.

true, i know about a decade ago, there was a scandal that got buried, apparently meat processing plants like tyson, etc were bringing in illegals to come work and then gather them in a different area and call ICE so they would'nt have to to pay them, and repeat the process over and over again.

So you are currently in the market for a new slave.

Brazil for one.

nah fam. My mom would probably tho, shes still racist as fuck.

Arab?

>I'm not white

Since when is hispanic not white? Are you spear chucking "indian" with face tats and a wife with dem national geographic breasts?

>central/south america
>spics

>spain
>white

well i specify that because many people don't consider it the same, personally i would identify more with another white dude than an actual mexican, or even another chicano. my college roomates didn't even know I was hispanic for a year until they heard an RA call me by my last name, but hey muh culture holmes.

Hey, it works. I look pretty white, I'm half white. It turns out the other half is Pathan (Think Taliban). Airports are a real pain in the ass.

that sucks, what about your name, does it give it off? I'm cursed with my dads last name (Gonzalez) so theres no hiding it. but aside from my slightly brown skin and curly hair, most people can't tell im hispanic just by looking at me.

>bringing in illegals to come work and then gather them in a different area and call ICE so they would'nt have to to pay them, and repeat the process over and over again.
In Germany we get people from Eastern Europe. They can come legally because they are in the EU (Romania, Bulgaria etc). With clever use of subcontractors that oficially employ them while they work for a company nobody has to pay wages and the subcontractors are just Letterbox companies. The owner of the letterbox used changes more frequent than the slow German burocracy can handle and nobody stops it (and nobody is willing because wage dumping is reason for Germany's success). We have laws that allow companies to employ temporary workers permanently because of all the loopholes in the law

yeah, its gonna be interesting what american labor is going to look like if trump manages to give rid of a signifcant amount of illegals, either companies will just replace them with more machines, or prices will skyrocket from them actually having to pay americans living wages.

>companies will just replace them with more machines
across the board, in 'non-illegal' jobs too.

I'm still not sure, one hand ive actually seen a rise in warehouse wages in my area, jobs that were paying around 8 bucks or 9 an hour last year are now paying $10-12 an hour. but ive also seen a allot more postings looking for machine OPs, forklift drivers and mechanics/maintenance men

you don't need to be sure. It is going to happen. over 80% of jobs will be completely automated within 20 years, trump or no trump (the guy has nothing to do what those really in power do, same as obama). it's not going to be a good time, even with a universal basic income. it will be just another form of population control becoming overt.

>machine faggots

Wat?
Is that like a milking machine except it sucks multiple cocks at once rather than cow tiddies?