KC:Start time of KC/PIT moved back to 8:20 PM ET
BUF:McDermott noncommittal on Tyrod's future
SD:Rivers now embracing Chargers move to LA
PIT:Ladarius (concussion) doubtful for Sunday
GB:Packers CB Sam Shields popped for marijuana
GB:Jordy Nelson ruled out for Divisional Round

first for >ice storm

>tfw op is a faggot

>tfw I have no idea what it feels like to be a fan of a team without a hall of fame QB
feels good man

Is it time to start ramonaposting yet?

Well it's either he knows he hasn't been in the league long enough to be a cocky shit about taking care of his own stuff, or he actually cares. Either way, it's good.

>gay hall of famer

not in this country.

How will we enjoy our season finale tomorrow bro

hof'ers don't lose 4 straight and suck in the playoffs

Remaining QB power rankings
1 Tom Brady
2 Ben Roethlisberger
3 Matt Ryan
4 Dak Prescott
5 Russell Wilson
6 Alex Smith
7 Brock Osweiler
8 Aaron Rodgers

Me neither friendo

> can't even get one bitch
> that thing has two

reee etc. etc.

Even you could get a gay Asian twink if you really wanted

frig off Randy

what's worse than this thing having two partners or being a "woman" is that it's a fucking seahawk fan from ohio... like y

I wish I could say that senpai

>that blue fucking wig
*pukes* fucking trannies

Remember everyone, their are people that are actually this retarded. Why would anyone want to be a 'hawks fan?

D A K O T A

A

K

O

T

A

P R E S C O T T

R

E

S

C

O

T

T

>ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Colts owner Jim Irsay attempted to hire ESPN analyst Jon Gruden.

why do you care about this person?

1 (one) [uno] ring

>I tell ya Mike, these coaches, they just won't leave me alone.

Good good post.

But that won't keep him out of the hof

His face in this pic is weird. I wonder if he makes that face as he's nutting inside his third bitch of the day

I knew it.

Seahawks fans deserve death and extra taxes

Single bills poster reporting to say keep tyrod or go 20 years w/o playoffs

This

>Cowboys or Packers will lose

The Falcons haven't even lost yet and these fags are already assblasted.

>whoever wins will go to the Super Bowl

one of 3 jets fans on here saying I hope they release him and we pick him up. if he can learn how to throw down the middle it's a wrap.. which I don't understand how he can't since he's taller than drew brees

Is this the only QB with the body of an athlete?

Really looking forward to the Matt Ryan is elite meme ending today

I hate the pack, but the butthurt will so much greater if the cow cucks lose

Besides, who wants to endure tiki shitposting if Dak and zeke win the owl?

I dont think tyrod's at all a franchise qb but i think hes the best stopgap on the market for 1-2 years.

Pretty much. All the "elite" QBs are chubby and have a little man boob. Look at Big Ben and Eli.

Brady looks like he's okay tho, but not really ripped.

Tom Brady went 9 straight seasons without winning a ring while being an objectively better player than his first 4 seasons as a starter.
it took Peyton 9 seasons to make and win a superbowl and another 9 to win another, the 2nd coming in by far his worst season.
Brees also took 9 seasons to win one and might never see the postseason again while he continues to put up 5000~ yards and 30+ TDs every year.

only casuals talk about superbowl wins like they are something that individual players should be able to just will into existence.

Nobody in Buffalo thinks he's elite either. He will never win a playoff game but he can get us there, and that's all anybody gives a shit about

>only casuals

welcome to Sup Forums, friend

T H E R I D E N E V E R E N D S
H
E

R
I
D
E

N
E
V
E
R

E
N
D
S

Cam newton
Russel Wilson
Blaine gabbert
Jimmy G
Wentz oddly enough
Mariota is fucking ripped

Tyrod is probably one of the most raw athletic QB in the NFL. Too bad that''s not what makes a good QB

Forgot pic

Please, for the love of God, please please fucking win. I can't go another year with everyone calling my QB a choker

The Falcons have zero shot. The Seahawks are going to cuck them for hours in a few hours.

Where does Earl Thomas rank when it comes to Seattle's most important players? Third?

1-4 isn't choking.. You actually have to win something first to be considered a choker.

lamo

dubs

I know how you feel man. If they don't win I think I'll off myself

tupac lives!

1st

fourth behind wilson, wagner, and micheal bennett

True that. Usually the best qbs have the same traits

Right height/weight ratio
Atleast 195 and once they hit 225 unless over 6'5 are fine 5'10-195, 5'11-205, 6' 210, 6'1 215, 6'2 220, 6'3-6'4 225 6'5 230+

hand side 9 needed 10 inches is wanted

Then shoulders, firearms and calves compared to rest of body are huge. Virtually no chest, and or quads lol

Big Ben, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, rivers, Ryan, smith, all follow this

>mfw all Texas owl

His will be done

nice bantz

but seriously
1. Tom Brady (22 wins)
2. Ben Roethlisberger (12 wins)
3. Aaron Rodgers (9 wins)
4. Russell Wilson (8 wins)
5. Matt Ryan (1 win)
6. Brock Osweiler (1 win)
7. Alex Smith (1 win)
8. Dak Prescott (0 wins)

playoff experience/success taken into consideration (current franchise only)

>Brock above Dak and Smith
>Brock above anyone

Alex Smith has two playoff wins.

I'm already stocking up on some hard liquor

>undefeated in the playoffs

>counting wins from 2011 on a different team in a different conference
nice try, chiefs fag. and Dak has a playoff win from college

>playoff experience/success taken into consideration
>taken into consideration
>literally just a most-least list

ok

>team accomplishment used to measure individual success
LOL
O
L

I actually made the list before looking up the wins/losses, it just worked out that way

the only thing it would really change is Ryan above Wilson and Smith above Brock

>suck in the playoffs
5 of his post season losses came on the last play
FIVE
He wasn't on the field for any of those plays

better than a patriots or packers fan. they have actually likeable players and coaches and they're fun to watch.

>tfw my mommy bought a shitty wig like that to wear to a dodger game
mental illness

>Aaron Rodgers (9)
>Russel Wilson (8)
Wilson has almost as many playoff wins as Rodgers and he's been in the league for half as long.

and the bucs dont have a playoff win since 2002

kill yourself tranny fag

Funny, it's almost like Russell Wilson has had one of the best defenses in the league for most of his career and Rodgers has been playing with literal who's and injured stars
Hmmm

>brock over smith

i agree with him being over dak though

rodgers being overrated is hardly new information

curious to know what Ryans playoff stat line looks like...they're uninspiring it turns out
uh oh i aggravated the Georgia sports fan. Bucs won a SUPER BOWL in 2002. How long since Atlanta's done that?
Rodgers has worked with a consistently tough o line and Wilson has had to run away from his line of scrimmage for every play of his career. What's your point? Because my point is that whatever Wilson is doing, he's winning games twice as fast as mr relax

Hey guys I come from the future and I am here to post a dope image

Ryan's 2012 stat line was pretty good though, just too many INTs, although to be fair one of those was because his WR slipped

9 tds to 7 ints is not a good. his completion pct is always good at least. he also might as well have not even dressed for the 2011 game for all the good he did.

>clippers win the ship
>seahawks win the owl

f-feels possible man

I agree. I'm just saying if you give weight to his most recent playoff games he's clearly formidable

It's not like Rodgers underperformed
His defense almost always did
It's the opposite for Wilson, he has to play an average game and his defense wins the game for him
Rodgers consistently had to play incredibly to make up for the consistent lack of defense

my favorite thing about rooting for black teams like the seahawks is that i know with all certainty that the white nfl players are all racist sacks of shit and they are not to ever be trusted or respected.

If you're legitimately making the argument that Wilson is bettter than Rodgers you have more issues than that pathetic ass picture would make us believe

I want to believe so much. I'd feel so much better about this team if they just win today. Literally all I want.

Delet this

do you regularly just plug your ears and scream when someone says something remotely nice about Matt Ryan?

his 2012 playoffs weren't bad, especially if what he said about the interception was true. 6 touchdowns and 2 int in 2 games against 2 top tier defenses is p.good. 325 ypg with ~70% completion even more so

Who here /nervousasfuck/ for their game

>SD:Rivers now embracing Chargers move to LA
>SD

Literally whom

You should be

South Dakota

Spanos changed his mind, again.

I am

>It's not like Rodgers underperformed
agreed.
>His defense almost always did
not agreed
>he has to play an average game and his defense wins the game for him
statistically average maybe, but behind that o line every yard that wilson can advance counts for a lot more. he's the only qb i would say has better pocket awareness than rodgers. and he makes crazy throws.
>Rodgers consistently had to play incredibly to make up for the consistent lack of defense
every team has deficiencies. but in this situation, seattle's deficiencies are intimately effective on wilson's play, whereas green bays are not for rodgers.
yeah i hate the falcons and i hate ryan and i can't wait to watch them lose.
i'm having fun

Cowboys fags will deny this.

Also, while Ryan hasn't been stellar in earlier playoff games, his defense has never allowed less than 24 points in any of their playoff games. On average, his defenses have allowed 31 points per game in the playoffs and even if you take out that GB game, they've allowed close to 28 points per game. Ryan was basically expected to be flawless every playoff game for the Falcons to be even competitive.

I wouldn't put it past him.

eli is such a fraud holy shit

Will Sup Forums even survive today?