/dixie/

We made it to 240 posts last time. Not bad, but I know y'all can do better!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-missile-idUSKBN17H0NL?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=WKsSFAtL-W4
youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4
encyclopediavirginia.org/Davis_Varina_1826-1906#start_entry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We would have hit the bump limit but Easterposting killed all the slower generals on the board for several hours.

Figures. That'll slow down in a day or two.

Pretty sure Australians have been rangebanned from making threads again so hopefully the worst is over with.

>tfw went to CVS
>bought some sardines
>ate some
>not really what I expected

Should've been more salty.

>Pretty sure Australians have been rangebanned from making threads
Thank fuck.

I haven't met that many of 'em in person, I'll admit, but in my experience, most Australians somehow manage to make you want to punch them within five minutes of saying hello.

>always dies when im at work

bummer, good to see you boys

try anchovies senpai

Why the fuck didn't they spam Easter on Easter Day? Fucking Aussies are impatient, they should've done it tomorrow but they ruined their chances.

>dixiefags are this stupid

Pretty sure it's already the 16th in Aussie time.

The action of withdrawing formally from membership of a federation or body?

Well, I'm sorry I don't give a shit about useless timezones that don't concern me like you do, Y*nk. Maybe you should learn about more practical things instead about faggots on the other side of the world.

I just realized that as y*nkshit over here gave me the wake up call.

>dixiefags see their blind ignorance as a good thing

>implying learning about useless knowledge is a good thing

>BBC: North Korea has launched a missile on its east coast which is believed to have failed
D minus, see me after class

>dixiefags literally can't think of anywhere but their immediate surroundings

worst attempt at starting a World War ever

REMINDER THAT DIXIEFAGS WISH WE WERE STILL A BRITISH COLONY

Jesus Christ, we live in American timezones, you're like an annoying teacher who gives any excuse in the world that their taught subject is relevant and something to be concerned about.

When in reality, I'm never going to use Australian timezones, and neither are you.

Just fuck off will you, Y*nk?

But...but muh nuclear strike capacity.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-missile-idUSKBN17H0NL?il=0

>2017
>still responding to /cum/ raids

>dixiefag acting like he has an education

>Yanks still trying to conduct total war on our beautiful /dixie/ thread.

Hmmm?

the cuckoldry never ends with dixiefags

More of an education than you probably have.

…and nobody is surprised at all. Aren't they having a Kim Il-sung party today?

105th Anniversary of the glorious leader and "Eternal President" Kim-Il-Sung.

>dixiefags unironically believe their schools are as good as Northern schools

>create an international missile crisis over your nuclear program
>be told by the world number one superpower that they and the number three power will most likely joing up to fuck your shit up if you continue doing tests
>in an act of defiance sure to initiate hostilities, his "Austria-Hungary and German presenting an ultimatum to Serbia" moment, dear leader presses the button, thinking that THIS is his moment to show his resolve and power
>the fucking thing plops into the ocean like a pebble and doesn't go off

*international crisis

The original cuckolds were the ones who heretically separated themselves from the true Empire, favoring divisiveness over unity. Remember that traitors to their country are cuckolds, Y*nk.

>literally wants to be enslaved to the British with their autonomy taken away
Not sure how much more of a cuck you can be Cletus

Atleast I don't have to waste a shit load of money to go to some Ivy League school in Jew England, literally being jewwed like the goy you are.

I'm so pleased I'd be saving more money than some retard Y*nk.

>dixiefags believe that you can either go to an ivy league school or just stay at home on the farm and that there's no in between

The only cuck here is you, John, you're a traitor and a scoundrel.

I never supported that statement, stop putting words in my mouth, Johnnyboy.

>calling Northerners traitors
>celebrating the secession from the Union
You can only have one (1)

Yeah, that's the one.
Eh, their launches don't work half the time.

>i get back
>an ohioan greentexting has successfully trolled a denizen of dixie

stop responding to yankees who neglect their manners

>talks about Ivy League schools like they're the only option for college
>i didn't say that northcuck!!!

We really need to have an /intg/ for all the general discussion posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKsSFAtL-W4

The Union wasn't legitimate to begin with, it was a bastard nigger child from the Crown which spawned us. So it literally doesn't matter if we backstabbed it back.

No, I'm enjoying this

>I'm enjoying this

k

It's not the only option, but you did say colleges in the North are "better" so I could only assume better means more money paid, after all you get the most quality if you pay more. :^)

>dixiecucks claiming to have any say about what is legitimate
o im laffin

>dont put words in my mouth
>puts words in my mouth
>uses ifunny

Okay, so apparently I was wrong, it didn't get fired into the ocean and then not explode. It did explode. On the launchpad.

But the Union was illegitimate also because they illegally broke themselves away from the Crown without consent.

It was nothing more then a haven of rogues who didn't want to pay their fair share of taxes.

>knowing this little about American history
>Southern "education"
also
>the confederates seceding was somehow """legal"""

You know what I'm done getting trolled, FOY.

I seem to have hurt the dixie's tiny brain

We didn't peacefully secede from Britain like its other New World colonies did, legally. We had to shed blood over it, it wasn't a legitimate breakoff. USA is not legitimate in any form. It was a disowned nation built off of treachery and greed.

Therefore betraying the Union was justice in itself because they were the original traitors to begin with.

This was all fair game, there is no better justice then betraying traitors. If you think the Union had any legal right to exist you are sourly mistaken.

@73643048
you should kill yourself

>implying the British had any "legitimacy" over any of their oversea territories
>implying in the end might doesn't makes right anyways

@73643554
you should also kill yourself

jesus christ, I mean I like Britain, obviously as you can tell, but come on, independence for the colonies was going to happen one way or another, that's pretty much the historical consensus.

whoops forgot my name

We were British citizens from the beginning and should've stayed that way.

I think slavery was a bad thing but I hate yanks so goddamn much

what do I do

Then you would've have your precious slaves taken even sooner

That's a complete historic impossibility. Not to mention the independent US ended up being more beneficial to the UK as a trading partner than it was as 13 colonies. I sympathize with some of what you've been saying and think the other guy is a faggot weak troll but Americans were destined from the start to be Americans and our Constitution is certainly not something that should not have happened.

post here, that's what most of us think too.

Good, we wouldn't have needed them anyways if we had adequate funding from Britain to rebuild our infrastructure. Lincoln never gave a shit about us.

I know it was, but we could've seceded with a legal peace than with an illegitimate war. We could've waited long enough for that to happen, the patriots just brewed things up for no reason.

if you spergs didnt shoot lincoln he would've done reconstruction the right way instead of as a punishment

I think that forcing the issue was the wrong call

If Y*nks didn't separate from Britain prematurely all of the 13 colonies would've been completely self-sufficient to where we wouldn't have needed slaves and there wouldn't have been a need for a Civil War or the assassination of Lincoln.

We weren't culturally integrated enough to be truly, a USA. You fags up North decided it was best to separate from the womb before developing.

In conclusion, all of these problems were rested within the hands of inexperienced Y*nks who thought they could govern a country and do it well without any repercussions.

You were wrong, and this is what had to happen.

What do you mean by culturally integrated? I disagree with everything you've posted but you seem like an interesting guy with some unique opinions, and I respect that.

IF HEAVEN AIN'T A LOT LIKE DIXIE
I DON'T WANT TO GO
IF HEAVEN AIN'T A LOT LIKE DIXIE
I JUST ASSUME STAY HOME

>I disagree with everything you've posted but you seem like an interesting guy with some unique opinions, and I respect that.

Civility? From a Yank? In my /dixie/? Who'd have thought?

It's as soon bud

Naw, still no such thing, I'm Southern. I should have said mostly disagreed, he is right about a few things.

>tfw have to be up at 5 am tomorrow for my choir gig
At least they're paying us ,should be a crime to get up that early on a weekend.

Haha, that explains it.

I mean, if you all didn't snip the umbilical cord like the fool you were, Mother Britain would've also given us time to develop like you all did. Remember that the Northern states also held slaves but because of the North's advanced growth compared to the lacking growth in the South, they were able to become self-sufficient and wean themselves off of slaves.

Because the North aka Y*nks wanted to remove themselves immediately from the Crown we weren't given enough time to advance ourselves like you all did.

And thus the cultural divide between primitive agricultural Dixieland and advanced industrial Y*nkeeland was most prevalent due to this quick snip.

You put a brother down in favor for yourself. You didn't allow us to progress further. That is why we despise Y*nks.

Because we could've been just like you: a successful Chad colony.

there is literally nothing wrong with an agrarian economy, only the Y*nks can be blamed for slavery being ended the way it was, farm mechanization would have rendered slaves obsolete in a decade or two. I don't see what it has to do with them removing us from Britain though, remember that many, if not most of the minds behind that were Southern minds.

can't stop watching King of the Hill, it's too relatable

When are we going to elect a real Southern gentleman to heal this country

Rand Paul 2024
Or alternatively Webb/Huckabee 2020

>Webb/Huckabee 2020
I wonder how that ticket would play out

free Vietnamese gfs and bass guitars for every American that goes to church

We're gonna end up with a lot of bass-only bands like that.

stop bringing up Webb, it only makes me sad.

We should have listened

youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4

Reminder that it took the US 300 years to have a nonwhite president and the CSA's first firstlady wasnt even white

Both of his wives were white

send help

Look at that nose and tell me shes 100% white

>Her olive complexion was considered unattractive, and some white Richmonders compared her to a mulatto or an Indian squaw.

encyclopediavirginia.org/Davis_Varina_1826-1906#start_entry

WE REBELS NOW OOGA BOOGA

What's wrong

Kind of miss living in the South. Don't miss this though.

Mississippi

whats daily life like in MS?

Is Kansas apart of the south?

Not too bad in my area of the state, the coast (especially where I live) is arguably the best place to live in this state.

:^(

I'm actually from north of Kansas City.
Kansas is not part of the south. :^)

No

That picture shows Kansas City, Missouri. Missouri is sometimes considered Southern (parts of it, at least).
Kansas itself ain't ever on lists of Southern states.

Missouri south of the Missouri river is Dixie.
t. knower

I suppose I ought to know, my dad's from about the Dixie-est part of Missouri, on the border with Arkansas.