When did you realize Christianity is just a tool created by the Jews to control the Goyim easier?

When did you realize Christianity is just a tool created by the Jews to control the Goyim easier?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/fda_miracles.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is your third thread about christianity, are you a shill ?

he does it for free

That's why the New Testament is filled with "anti-semitic" rhetoric, right?

Seriously, read the gospels, and the last half of Acts which is basically Paul getting fucked over by the Jews repeatedly. The New Testament is a huge redpill, if only you idiots would read it.

Tell that to the Pope

Wrong, it was a Psy-op by Julius Caesar that backfired when a Paul started spreading the slave religion to non-Jews.

Okay OP.

We get it you are an atheist, now will you cease to clog this board over and over with the same thread?

Catholic nations are the worst for a reason.

Pay debts

When I read the roman papers discussing the creation of Christianity and how to leverage it for compliance. Seriously, its not a Jewish conspiracy, it is a Roman conspiracy.

>Oy vey listen to Jesus or else Jewish G-d will send you to Jewish Hell.
>Now turn the other cheek and accept being a beta, goy.

This isn't anything revolutionary.

Yes right, keep lying to yourself.
Just to start you are excommunicated from christian church, if you are a communist or help one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism

Anyway what you and atheists don't get, is that the biggest religions are not good enough to be used as some society shaping cultural Marxist style thing, those religions have dogmas and dogmas are an hard thing to change.

Imagine some religion say people should only have one child, because god told people to live this way, if you really want to reduce the population, this religion would help alot your plans.
But what happen if people take it too seriously and then population start to decrease too fast, how the hell do you tell people that they are allowed to have 2 or at max 3 children's? How do you tell god was wrong, while at the same time saying he is right about all the other stuff?

What is actually happening is that the elite (assuming you means elite when you said Jews, actually, the elite is mostly hardcore atheist) is shaping the religions by changing their bibles translations. They do it by changing some words and putting some ambiguous words on the place of the old one.
This is not a very recent thing, and if you look on internet you have some websites where hardcore Christians, talk about the bible words being edited, those are hardcore Christians that know nothing about elite, cultural Marxism or whatever, they just know their shit when comes to christian religion and see that people are changing the bible.

Another thing they are promoting is some sort of new age religion, this religion will basically say "the reason you didn't had just one religion was that people saw the same god/thing and interpreted it on the same way, all the religions god are the same guy, and here is what he think".
This is basically like when those atheists say all religions are people worshiping the sun and getting it wrong in a different way.
Some of the elite even created of funded some "one world religion", "we are from different religions but agree with each others".... organizations

Yeah dude thats why all the major atheists are actually jews hwo make careers attacking Christianity.

All of you need to look into Joy of Satan. Jesus and Muhammad never existed, they are both Jewish lies so that Yahweh (an ET) can drain your life force. Satan is our creator God, Satan means Eternal Truth in Sanscript, which is the original Aryan language.

Himmler said:
"SS stands for Spiritual Satanism, of which we stand"

DEFEAT JEWISH LIES!

There is no verse in the bible that tells you to go to church.

prove me wrong atheists: pro-tip, you can't

Literally (and I hate to use this word unnecessarily) when I read this:

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/fda_miracles.htm

This kills the Christ.

Might actually be an argument if the jews weren't openly trying to destroy Christianity at every turn for the last few millenium

My gif didn't post

The OT has passeges of pure ownage and Fails too, Worshiping the Cow, getting lazy and getting whopped by Babylon and Persia. the book also shows why we need a savior

only scripture for me

No such thing as Atheists read Romans 1:18-22, everyone knows God exists and they will be held without excuse

>"SS stands for Spiritual Satanism, of which we stand"

He never said that and you're clinically retarded.

Any source on that?

How many of those people are jews?

Pure reformed christian Goym here, are you born again?

Everybody knows God exists Romans 1:18-22

>everybody knows
>this is what christ-cucks actually believe
pls kill urself.

Google it, specifically the writings discovered by Joseph Atwill

cant do that, when God wills for me to go to heaven I will, until then, i am gonna spread the Gospel, and defend the faith!

I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Tacitus's description was pretty convincing

Religion has been used by otherwise powerless men since the dawn of the human race to gain power by using fear to influence the behavior of their fellow men. They ruled their tribe with mob violence and intimidation.

The history of religion is violence, and oppression. You can see religion for what it really is when you examine muslims, and Islam as a whole.

Religion is cancer. Deism is an acceptable alternative.

Tell me about Tacitus.
Why was he based?

Not the calvinists, people are saved by God, and not of any works they do, predestination and all

seems more like manipulation than destruction

>40 replies
>zero fedoras

Because its a stale meme

This, and I'll add that Christianity is under attack by the Jews almost constantly. Remember all those leading SJWs are jewish pushing degeneracy on the goyim to destroy our societies.

Been under attack since 30 ad