$600 million WW

>$600 million WW
Yes, yes, well done Suicide Squad, well done Suicide Squad.
HOWEVER

Joker cut when?

>has to make 800m to profit

DAMAGED

I bet Paul Feig is jelly af

I doubt we will ever see Jared's deleted scenes since apparently some were "X Rated" as he said in an interview.

What did he do on set?

Anyway like another user said: get Joker to be in the Batman movie and make the Harley spin off with Poison Ivy

It's $1 gorillion.

wow just like amzing spiderman

>What did he do on set?
Apparently he acted like a total tool, as if method acting means anything when you're in a fucking Superhero movie.

I have a sneaking suspicion, though, that the Studio may have encouraged some of his behavior in order to trump up Media presence for the film.

Ant Man only made $580 million or so and no one considers that a bomb.

It is getting a sequel

But is there hope Leto will return? I really wanna see him and Affleck together

Really mediocre just like BvS.
Without China it won't even make a decent profit.
I don't think DC capeshit franchises have a future.

JEW PRODUCERS ARE GONNA FREAK!

Ant-Man had a smaller budget, lesser expectations, and was already a part of a successful franchise.

I don't think SS flopped by any means, but it's still a disappointment next to Ant-Man's pleasant surprise.

DC needs a crowd pleaser and a successful franchise before a moderate success is okay.

>your will never have your career held hostage by a studio then be publicly humiliated as you're forced to claim ownership over two hours of trash playing under pop songs that a bunch of coked up Koreans cut together from hours and hours of footage you dedicated blood sweat and tears to produce all for the sake of getting back a few millions that were already spent on making the damn thing anyway

jdimsa ;-;

>comparing two movies with vastly different budgets and money spent on marketing
well down user, well done
HOWEVER

Take your hits, user.

The alternative is much, much worse. just ask Josh Trank.

Never fight the Studio.

DC needs to make a Joker and Harley romance movie.

That would sell like hotcakes.

Antman had a $130m overall budget. It made 3 × it's production costs, and was a modest commercial success. It also contributes to the rest of the MCU e.g. Ant-man is now a selling point for Avengers, etc.

The now-infamous Suicide Squad reshoots alone cost $100m.

Idk why Ayer didnt ask the studio to let him release an extended cut like Snyder did.

Or perhaps since he has no wife in the company like Snyder does hence why it was easy for Snyder to negotiate

Why didn't Ayer just make the Joker the villain, instead of that literally who Sorceress?

I'm the biggest Joker/batman fan but I'm tired of seeing Joker everywhere. Batman has so many other sweet baddies to choose from

Probably because screen writers are still under the impression that a movie isn't satisfying unless the villain dies at the end, which is a horrific idea in a Comic Book Movie Franchise because you get rid of any cool villains for later.

Why was the budget for this so high? It all takes place in one city block

Will Smith and Pop songs.

I have no idea if reshoots are accounted for in that 175m figure

He's doing two movies with WB, so he has no problems with them.
He also said he still wants to play the Joker and would work with Margot on anything, so.

>$175 mil budget + $150 mil marketing = 325 cost
>theaters keep 1/2 the profits

Skwad is barely profitable. Shame.

How is the Joker going to make a giant blue beam shoot up into the sky? Moron.

nah fuck that, the joker should have had more scenes
inlcuding the ones they cut where he comes back at the end and holds them all hostage until harley tells him shes going to stay and help her friends
but they needed a supposed real threat. what was the joker going to do that was global or even really destructive beyond blowing up a city
enchantress was a shit choice though agreed

>We literally only do this math for the DCEU

Why is this?

Just make this, only longer and live action.

That's all they had to do.

They literally had one job and they couldn't even do that.

shares a cell with luthor
told about the kryponian technology
instead of some stupid ass breeding a monster thing he finds about some doomsday device.
no real plan just chaotically decides to blow up as much as he can for funnies

So literally 90% of the movies that come out are barely profitable.

All of Phase 1 Marvel movies other than Avengers were flops.

It probably made money on just product placement alone. Hell wasn't MoS in the black before the movie even came out because of product placement?

We do it with all the shit that claims to do well when it isn't, like Ghostbusters and Sony's Amazing Spider-Man.

Nobody Questions the MCU's profits because they have nothing to lie about. They only made one flop film with The Incredible Hulk.

>Iron Man
>flop

No

hot topic singlehandily keeping the dc movieverse alive

Best movie... 2016!

Which had a budget of $130 million you spastic

compare and contrast this guy's twitter style with Paul Feig's....one seems much more professional

deadpool seems to be around here somewhere

Do the Sup Forums math. I'm not sure if it's a flop I think it just about breaks even

>Nobody Questions the MCU's profits because they have nothing to lie about. They only made one flop film with The Incredible Hulk.

This is delusion. The first Captain America film was a flop so was Thor. Fuck the first Cap film didn't even make 400mil

I just need to look at Feig's header.

Literally a new Transformers series.

Alright let's see,
Ironman gross = 585 million
Man of steel gross = 686 million

Ironman 2 gross= 623 million
Bvs gross = 855 million

Thor gross = 450 million
Sue sie skwa gross = 600 million SO FAR

Dc's winning

Deadpool is great, but not the best for that honor befalls Suicide Squad.

B.b.b Buuut those were before the Superhero craze! It doesn't matter than MoS was pure profit and BvS got given a gorillion dollars from Turkish airlines !

You should have been comparing Hulk instead of Thor

There are no such scenes.

Maybe there were some cuts, buy there were no X rated scenes, there were no constant pranks, moments where he creeper out the director, it's all bullshit.

We the fans love you Ayer, both you and Suicide Squad. I think if we had China it would have been an extra 250 million easy. But as is we're thankful that you guys made a balls to the walls, masterpiece. Well Done Ayer, Well Done Snyder and an extra thank you to your beloved Cast and Crew.

Rock on, forever.

DC wins because they made Nolans batman. WB wins because well, they made almost every top 100 movies all time including entire library of Stanley Kubrick ffs

Marvel brings us cheesy copies of DC heroes played straight up like every fucking Disney movie since snowwhite and the 7 dwarfs. Which I might add was better than anything Disney currently makes.

Disney if they don't make the same super hero movie over and over gives us the jungle book (this time more CGI,) fuck them and fuck all Disney fanboys and shills. Ugh, can't have a serious argument with retarded ignorant cunts like that.

Fuck china, the ccp only allows shitty fucking pandering films to be shown to their people.

T. Chink

So marvel made 1.6 billion with their first three movies and Dc made 2 billion? Marvel btfo, plus suicide squad's probably going to hit 800 million

China loves it when studios kisses their ass, that's for sure.

kek bro they need atleast three times that to break even, it won't make 1.8 billion dollars so it's a flop

Fox wins overall because they have cameron's avatar franchise on lockdown

Hol Up was way better than Man of Steel and BvS. Happy it was successful.

>Combined DCEU Box Office for first 3 films 2.140bil
>Combined MCU Box office for first 3 films 1.471bil

Well, when you look at it like that.

Sorry Chris, but see this you rat bastard, , you see that Chris? DC is going to rule the box office wars, you disney controlled moron.

AVATAR IS DISNEY POCAHONTAS FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING FAG

baka gonna have an aneurism soon...

This pic makes me wonder what an R Rated Harley and Joker film would look like

>that bloody bat

You think you're funny? Disney has star wars and star wars 8 will DESTROY avatar 2 AND avatar 1

Fuck you. You're supporting a shitty movie.

now compare the budgets, you mouthbreathing drone

Source? I could only find domestic gross for MCU

As another user said earlier MoS was pretty much in the black due to product placement and the money they got from the army. Whether you like the movies or not the DCEU has been very profitable so far for WB

>The now-infamous Suicide Squad reshoots alone cost $100m
Source?

After reading the open letter by Gracie Law to WB, there is no hope for the studio

the sequels are going to make a small fraction of what the original pulled in... everyone was caught up in the 3d hype back then, thinking it was going to be the next evolution film... so much for that

Then you have no taste in movies and should consider offing yourself.

Box office Mojo has all the data

Some clickbait article

Dc = 650,000,000
Gross - budget = 1.4 billion aka marvel's gross without subtracting budget

Marvel = 490 million
Gross - budget = 980 million

Why bother when Hulk was a flop and product placement paid for MoS?

KEK

NOT ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION

I'd watch the fuck out of it. Make it happen, Ben.

>not including marketing

lmao

thats enough drone

no they weren't you Mongolid fuckstick the reason the MCU took off was because of the massive and surprising success of IM.

>Not including product placement

DC wins

GIVE US BATFLECKKINO

they got alot but no they didn't even make back the production budget from it let along that plus marketing

near my home town

If you want to go that deep your argument is obliterated because product placement paid for 1/4th of man of steel and 1/5th of bvs

Lol, normies love it as much as they love marvel. All the jocks are watching Marvel + Suicide Squad while 4channers are watching Bvs + Suicide Squad.

That means SS transcends normies and 4channers.

Jesus you are a medically diagnosable weapons grade retard, can you please kill yourself you cock hungry flaming faggot

Not much changed in 4 years lad

He was being ironic brah
I'm sorry user you probably have autism

ok cheers

I'd watch sausage squad tbqh senpai

Well it beat X-Men Apocalypse without Chinabucks so I can't honestly say it's failed

not that it matters but marvels first 3 movies only comes out to 430 m

Comfy kinotheater, famal.

Iron man = 140 million
Iron man 2 = 200 million
Thor/hulk = 150 million

>Without China X-Men would have only made 420mil

What the fuck happened?

your right my bad i had forgotten ironman 2 came out before ca the first avenger

Huge jacked man wasn't starring

god im so tired of fucking wolverine
they just had to stuff him in with a cameo
ill be fine never seeing wolverine again but you know their going to have him in hte next film

I feel like the MCU is really going to start dropping off fast when people realize RDJ will never appear again. This whole cape craze is going to begin crumbling when Infinity War is over