I bought Persona 5 in french version but there is only japanese or english languages

I bought Persona 5 in french version but there is only japanese or english languages.

I sold this game 1 hour later

>2017
>Still only one language translated

Japasese are dumb, fuck Japan

If you're playing games then those are the two languages to really focus on.

90% games are transalted in French except random japanese games likes Persona because Japanese are dumb

No wonder why the suicide rate is high in Japan

i imported it when it came out in japan and love it, also kill yourself

But you can read English right?

>90% games are transalted in French
maybe if you only play the most normalfag AAA western shit

No. I need google translation 50% of the time

Gosh
Baguettes are silly

>Ni-Oh which is translated in french
> Western shit

English isn't that popular in games outside Anglosphere and Northern Europe. Botched localization hurts sales.

it basically is

>The first Souls which is Demon's Souls, translated in french
>Western shit

Can't you just change the system language? That's what I do to games that don't have an in-game option to change the language. It works every time.

For example, you can't change the language to French in Bloodborne via the game's menus, but if you change the PS4's system language to French, the game will automatically turn French.

Or did Altus just not translate into French yet? If they really haven't, then expect them to probably never do it. Developers usually ship the game with all the languages that it can support.

I played through Rise of the Tomb Raider, Bloodborne, and Child of Light entirely in French, and I've only been learning it for a year. You could manage Persona 5 quite easily if you understand what the fuck I'm even saying to you right now.

souls, ni-oh, metal gear, biohazard, nu-final fantasy, etc. are all basically western shit even though they're made in japan

I checked, even the publisher in Europe (Kosh Media) said it is in english only with the option japanese voice
The bastard thing is that the jacket is in full french.

Apart Persona 5, tell me an Eastern good game ?

Sacrebleu.

Vous êtes fucked. Désolé, mon ami.

>There are people on this board right now who didn't date Kawakami

And then you wonder why your country is a shithole

Maybe learn better english..........

Atelier series and Dragon Quest

why is france so obsessed with getting everything in french, the translation is awful 99% of the fucking time

It exists games translated in norwegian ?

>For example, you can't change the language to French in Bloodborne via the game's menus, but if you change the PS4's system language to French, the game will automatically turn French.

This has always been pretty dumb system imo. There are plenty of instances where I would want to change the language in dialogue but would have to change the whole system to get that. For example, I wanted to try how Remember me worked in french (because the location in the game is Paris), but the gassle to change the system settings and then manage trough the game in language I don't really understand just to hear a bit poorer voice acting in "correct" language isn't worth it.

Other instance was Resistance 3, which was for some readon fully localized in finnish and you'd have to bear yank characters speaking competent but thematically inapproppriate voice acting.

Don't know for Atelier but Dragon Quest was always transalted in French, every fucking games from DQ here are translated

No, i just played nier with japanese voice and english subs, and its fine for me..

How do teen to play games if there are not translated ? People who are 14 yo in Norway can already speak english ?

j'étais capable de parler l'anglais à 10 ans

merde les français sont vraiment les américains d'europe

Yes. Its just the way it has become.

La soumission aux anglos est une aberration. C'est NON.

ouais mais quand t'apprends leur langue, tu peux voler leur travail parce qu'ils sont trop con pour en apprendre une autre, comme la plupart des français

Mais les québecois sont des français à la base, non ?

d'origine, oui

plus maintenant

You learn or you play the game trough trial and error. Did the latter with 1st gen pokemon in kinder garten. You knew enough keywords to understand mechanics, even if you didn't knew translation. Hydro pump was a powerful water attack. Psychic was powerful against poison. Story was something yoi skipped wiyh smashing the A button.

Later played FF10 in early teens. Probably my first serious RPG, but still missed lots of the story because I didn't know lots of the basic vocabulary.

>he didn't play games in Japanese when he was young

You just try everything until something works.

I switched to Japanese versions 3 months after joining my first Japanese class. So... git gud?

Blame it on the irrelevance of weeaboo shit.

Why should something that no one that matters will buy be translated?

What does it justify that absurd spending of money?