Fact: Whites, blacks, asians, etc. are all different species

>Fact: Whites, blacks, asians, etc. are all different species.
Stop acting like we're all the same. Not that it's a bad thing, but we can't just lie to each other or misunderstand this very obvious fact.

>Fact: Showing the stereotypes of races isn't racist, it's cultural.
Please tell me that rap and gangsta shit is a white thing only. No. It's apart of black culture. Nobody's insulting you, niggers.

>Fact: In the right context, "non pc" words aren't offensive.
Yes, this includes ironically and satirically. Calling someone a nigger isn't always racist, but in life should probably be avoided because of how vague it is if you just go up to someone and say "nigger". Context is everything, the word isn't racist, the use of the word could be racist, but that barely happens.

>Fact: Women and men in the US are inequal, but MOSTLY not in a legal way.
Yes, I know there are certain laws "protecting" women by giving them the upper hand after divorce. It's bullshit. Culturally, the US is bad at what it means by "equality". You shouldn't know if someone's a good person or not by whatever sex or gender they are. You also shouldn't complain about people and blame the opposite sex for all of your problems. That, in itself, is sexist.

>Fact: Blaming other people for your own problems is irresponsible and immature.
White man got me down, white cis scum, white white white. It's retarded that people still do this even though they're being damn racist. It's not backwards racism, it's racism. Making white people apologise for slavery is retarded. We did not make you slaves. Get over it, because YOU were never a slave.

>DANGEROUS Fact: ISLAM IS A DANGEROUS CULTURE.
It's far different from Western culture and it's opposite on multiple things (women's rights, human rights, etc) and I hate how people still fucking support Islam. Islam will be the death of Western culture if it doesn't stop soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcaVSTsYyOI
youtube.com/watch?v=IbXVu_uryuw
youtube.com/watch?v=zi7Fnvp_kQY
youtube.com/watch?v=XkufuPUY19A
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=QIhaU3YJjWM
youtube.com/watch?v=LfUvfKssgRE
youtube.com/watch?v=DWO1pkHgrBM
youtube.com/watch?v=FsNLbK8_rBY
youtube.com/watch?v=844plbHuW84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you retarded? the categorization of a species in biology is when an organism can reproduce and create fertile offspring.

That definition is about 100 years out of date. Look up ring species.

A species is basically whatever biologists arbitrarily want to call a species. Even for animals, it's more politics than actual science. Whoever sucks the most cocks gets to name things.

Your point? Besides being wrong?

>all different species
I'm sorry, but if you can share blood, successfully attach limbs, trade organs, and have children together, you're the same at the core.

>stereotypes
Rock and Roll was pioneered by a nigger. Does that make AC/DC nigger music?

>Context is everything
>the use of the world could be racist
user, that's how words work. They have meanings. Of course letters aren't racist, but water is wet. So, why is it that people get triggred when you call them a faggot nigger? Could it be that the word is naturally offensive to the average normal folk, nigger?

>It's retarded that people still do this even though they're being damn racist
But it's just context, nigger.

Since you guys are alternative folk, I'll ask you what role chromosomes play in living beings.

>Since you guys are alternative folk
We're not the ones clinging to oversimplified and outdated ideas that are taught in middle school. Seriously, look up ring species. They completely destroy your notion of what a species is.

>Same at the core
You know different species of dog can do the exact same things that you're saying, right?

>Nigger music
First of all, kek, second of all, who made a thing and who likes it are two completely different things.

>How words work
Some people don't understand that. Why'd you even write this part?

>Context
The context is racist, nigger.

Fact: Whites, blacks, asians, etc. are all different species.
>False
Whites are only whites because they settled in colder countries which lowered their melanin content.
>Fact: Showing the stereotypes of races isn't racist, it's cultural.
Really,do you even know what a culture is.
>Fact: In the right context, "non pc" words aren't offensive.
>Fact: Women and men in the US are inequal, but MOSTLY not in a legal way.
>Fact: Blaming other people for your own problems is irresponsible and immature.
>This i agree.
>Women are men are biologically and entally different,and all these PC fucks are trying to make so is simply stupid.
DANGEROUS Fact: ISLAM IS A DANGEROUS CULTURE.
>Not dangerous,STUPID.They are living in accordance to a bygone age.

This episode on "saying shit people know in a smart way even though it adds nothing" it's not false. That's how species work.

Are you saying I'm wrong about the certain cultures races adapt?

Well, yeah. Stupid in a dangerous way. Like riding a motorcycle over a volcano.

One of you dumb niggers used
>ring species
to define
>species
not realizing that the entire usage of ring species, where available, still uses the
>oversimplified and outdated ideas
to define itself, hence the word
>species
in
>ring species

You dumb nigger.

>different species of dog
So, are they really a different species? There is less genetic variation between dogs then there is between a dog and a wolf. A species is the largest group within which interbreeding produces viable offspring. All those breeds of dogs can fuck eachother and make hybridized viable offspring, so you're actually better off in calling them races of dog. When you say different species of dog, you should be talking about wolves and domesticated dogs.

>who made a thing and who likes it are two completely different things
Is that culture?

>Why'd you even write this part
Because you're a dumb nigger.

A ring species is not a definition of species, you illiterate degenerate. It's just one of the most obvious things that proves that your concept of a species is wrong.

The ring species relies on the definition of species, you nigger.

>A species is the largest group within which interbreeding produces viable offspring.
No it is fucking not. There are MANY examples of animals that are considered different species yet can produce fertile offspring. Hybrids are common in nature, and most of them can reproduce with either of their parent species.

It relies on a definition of species that's different from your bullshit one.

There are examples, not many, of animals that are considered different species that can produce fertile offspring. Note that species don't just appear one day, it is a gradual change. So, of course you will have some examples of closely related species being able to breed. You know why they can? Because they have the same number of chromosomes. Think a zebra and a horse.

I would ask you to define hybrids, to explain how you think DNA works, to list each and every example of interspecies breeding, and to show cases of them reproducing with either of their parent species.

So, what's the definition, then?

well FACT: you are fuckin retarded.
You really blame people for not knowing it better. Seriously- If you gonna tell me: " Those other poor countries/skin coloured people making poor decisions in their life could do it like us, we behaving properly. If you think that its a proof you just have enough brain capacity to store a fact but cant ask: WHY? Why are they like they are`? If you grow up in wrong and bad circumstances people will do wrong and bad things. THATS A FUCKIN FACT. so get your brain asking and think of causes and rerasons why things at the moment bad. Or are you wondering why the fire still burns after you put for 3000 years minute some wood in it.

>So a polar bear and brow bear are different species?
Op is a faggot

>Fact: Your opinions are not facts.
>My opinion: You are an asshole.

You still haven't looked up ring species. Let me break it down for you:

A, B, C, and D are all recognized species. A can reproduce with B, B with C, and C with D. But A cannot reproduce with D.

A species is not defined by the number of chromosomes it has. Organisms with a different number of chromosomes are obviously different species, but organisms with the same number of chromosomes are not necessarily the same species.

In practice, what is considered a species or a subspecies is totally arbitrary.

OP is a faggot

I agree on all but the first one. You obviously don't know what defines a species.

If different populations of birds exhibited the heritable differences that different populations of humans do, you bet your ass that scientists would be rushing to name species. The fact that they don't do this with humans is purely political.

phylum and genus...
Phylum
Depending on definitions, the animal kingdom Animalia or Metazoa contains approximately 35 phyla, the plant kingdom Plantae contains about 12, and the fungus kingdom Fungi contains about 7 phyla. Current research in phylogenetics is uncovering the relationships between phyla, which are contained in larger clades, like Ecdysozoa and Embryophyta.

Genus
A genus is a taxonomic rank used in the biological classification of living and fossil organisms in biology. In the hierarchy of biological classification, genus comes above species and below family. In binomial nomenclature, the genus name forms the first part of the binomial species name for each species within the genus.

anatomically modern humans, emerged about 200,000 years ago (0.2 Ma) in East Africa (see Omo remains). Modern humans migrated from Africa as recently as 60,000 years ago. During Upper Paleolithic times they spread throughout Africa, Eurasia, Oceania, and the Americas, and they encountered archaic humans along the way during these migrations. Homo sapiens sapiens is the only surviving species and subspecies of the genus Homo. Archaic humans survived until about 40,000 years ago (see H. neanderthalensis),and possibly until as late as the times of the Epipaleolithic culture (about 12,000 years ago). DNA analysis provides some evidence of interbreeding between archaic and modern humans.

>Whoever sucks the most cocks gets to name things

Proof
youtube.com/watch?v=bcaVSTsYyOI

we all are descended from the same animals and without language and culture we are all relative based on our need for Air and water and that we all live on one planet.
your saying that you personally feel that known fact is irrelevant and laws and morality also are irrelevant when it comes to racial identity assumed or inherited.
culture comes from isolation but we are all still living in the same place whether you like it or not.

i hope youre not OP then because you just destroyed OPs point xD

Human races differ in more ways than just skin color. And it's not fucking racist to say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbXVu_uryuw
bizarre...

Humans themselves are hybrids. Homo sapiens produced fertile offspring with Homo neandertalensis. We know this because modern Europeans have up to to 4% Neanderthal DNA.

Wrong, debunked recently.

Oldest remains have been found in Europe, and they weren't niggersapiens. We are most definitely not all from Afrikuh. Asians, blacks, semites and siberians(native Americans) are different species of the same mamal group.

My theory is that our closest linked ancestor would indeed be a primate group that at one point split up across the continents. We couldn't have evolved so differently in only 200k years. It would at least take 1million for all of our different modern races to evolve into different phenotypes from one common nigger ancestor.

That or we're all literally ayyliums.

Racist:
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

we

youtube.com/watch?v=zi7Fnvp_kQY
All the "different" races breed the same they all have the same internal organs the cultures are what I think your argument is based on, but if you look at things like integration and emancipation than what does that mean about the culture if it can be changed by force and not by choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=XkufuPUY19A

The level of your idiocy is actually saddening. Please for the love of god receive some proper education before you try to say anything. This pseudoscientific racism is literal cancer. Homo Sapiens is one species, ONE. There is nowhere near enough phenotypic variation to consider, for example, a black person is a different species to a white person. Look for variation in birds and you realise the level of variation that different species truly hold. Considering that one Human shares around 99.99% of the same DNA as any other human you cannot possibly say people of different ethnic backgrounds are different species. For reference, our closest relative (and thus the species closest to us genetically) the Chimpanzee shares around 96%-98% of our dna (depending on how it's calculated). Jesus, I'd heard american education was bad but i never imagined it was this bad.

I have looked up ring species. But it would be redundant to tell your dumb nigger self what the definition was, if you knew it already. Basic reading comprehension would show you the faggot folly in using the word species to define something you say doesn't use the definition of, nor operate with the said definition of species.

If ring species exist, what is a species? If species don't exist, what is a ring species?

A can reproduce with B, huh? Wonder why. Could it be the degrees of genetic similarity? Could it be gradual speciation?

>A species is not defined by the number of chromosomes it has
>are not necessarily the same species
Yes, a species can be defined by the number of chromosomes it has, but you threw in a really strange sentiment that I hadn't even shared with you, as if I were comparing turkeys and pigeons, which both have 80. When you niggers bark about context for racism, but ignore something like this, it explains your alternative ways.

>of course you will have some examples of closely related species being able to breed
Does that necessitate you mentioning that the same number of chromosomes are not necessarily the same species, or are you agreeing with me because you lack chromosomes? Did I say that two species could not interbreed, period? No. Did I suggest that species with the same number of chromosomes were the exact same specie? No. Are you a nigger? Yes.

Something having 80 chromosomes means that, regarding the number purely, it cannot reproduce with something of greater or less chromosomal count. If two species have the same number of chromosomes, yet each chromosomes differs in length or instruction, they cannot produce offspring.

And in practice, not only are you a nigger, but human beings actively attempt to organize everything. So in practice, things are considered species or subspecies. Otherwise, there would exist no group of pigeons to refer to.

you are a sad and delusional little person...
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=QIhaU3YJjWM
youtube.com/watch?v=LfUvfKssgRE
Denial is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWO1pkHgrBM
youtube.com/watch?v=FsNLbK8_rBY
*.*

>tfw was about to respond calling you a nigger
>tfw yakub
>tfw you're still a nigger
>mfw

score!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=844plbHuW84

Islam needs to die. Britain let the cockroaches in and Germany too just watch the mighty are falling