Mommy

Milky

Fucking faggot.
Same fag trying to stir shit in the Melo thread.
Having fun jerking off to this piggy looking bitch?

Imagine the slapping sounds

>Playing a Les Paul

You cant possibly be this Pleb

That's not a Les Paul, les Paul's aren't even that bad anyways.

YES!! MORE CALORIES!!

Lol wat

thicc as fuck. my dream girl. wish she got rid of those bangs though and got more flowing bangs

Yummy

imagine to crawl under her skirt and sniff her stockingpusy!

I bet it smells like raspberries

she's a big girl

I want to cum on her tits

Want to make babies with her.

i wish i had that outfit

Why are you fucks jerking off to her? She is just fat

youre gay

>another reddit numale raises his hand
dead ugly bitches do it for you too huh?

Go fuck a trap somewhere else.

You gonna throw more virgin insults at me faggot?

>calling somebody else a virgin
virgin detected

Fucking twat, don't know why you're implying that I call you a virgin.

Stop fighting, this is a happy thread

>can't even see her tits in this pic

bad choice of caption

Sorry

you're fighting a kid named roman from the guitar general dude. he makes up characters like brandon who you see in this thread too. he's a weirdo just stop replying because he won't

I'm a real person, not Roman. Because of you and your paranoia I can't even post in /gg/ without getting reported.

oh angel

Brandon is a gay name

I bet her pussy smells like cow shit.

Ok

please go to bed roman
he made the brandon character and posts him all over Sup Forums. look up roman at Sup Forums asia to see the kid your arguing with

Dude I've even posted pics of myself here.

yes roman you posted pics of your character brandon good job everyone believes you

So you wouldn't fuck Angel Olsen?

You're crazy

That's fucking concerning...

post some more of her ass PLEASE

i met her ama

hes a kid who got doxxed in the guitar general a few years ago and after that he started making up characters and playing them in the general. it has gotten way out of hand and his characters have started to pop up all over Sup Forums Mike brandon. brandon is not a real person at all roman literally made him up to fuck with /gg/

He's fucked with you bad if you think I'm a character of his

guys pls post more pics and stop fighting

Mommy

roman you have no idea how tired of you I am

I'm not Roman

yes you most certainly are

i really wish my ex-gf wasn't such a stupid bitch. she is like a doppleganger of angel.

Shit, so this whole time I was arguing with him in this thread with another person
..it turned out that he's Brandon as well..?

guys post her fucking ass or im leaving

totally not salty

I'm still not Roman

I am though. you see what I'm talking about ? he won't ever stop. he's killed /gg/ with his bullshit and now that /gg/ is dead he's moved on to the rest of Sup Forums

damn, got more?

Angel and the olsen twins

yes exactly. go to /gg/ when a new thread goes up tomorrow and ask about roman and his characters they'll tell you

mother

he's not Roman

yes you are

guys please post more of her and stop fighting

feet pics when?

I already reported your troll thread roman. shit like this is why mods hate you too

there's a video of her on instagram kicking over a bottle with her bare feet

jfc there's 3 people here, Roman,me (the one asking for pics) and whoever you are
and Brandon prob

oh and this bro

So you made a false report? You can get temp banned for that dumbass. Something's wrong with you dude, I've said many times before that I'm not this guy you're talking about, if he's and/or 4 chan is fucking with you maybe take a break.

yes roman you can change your IP at will everybody knows there are really 29 people here right now

I CANT FIND IT user HELP

I can't find anymore of her bum

I dare you to post your current address I swear I'll come beat your little ass wherever you are

Kinda looks like a nipple

now that's one dead bitch I would fuck!
big ol goddamn cow tiddies!
reddit numale cucks need not apply!

Huh?

Has anybody here ever gotten a titfuck from a thicc cow and/or stained huge milky mountaintops before?

Wat

I seriously can point you out now from the previous thread, just saying the same shit every ten seconds dude. You have issues.

you see how he replied to himself? that's romans whole thing, if no one will reply then he'll reply to himself

Stop hurting BRANDON. I believe you Brandon.

Fuck you dude, i'm the guy you kept throwing virgin jokes on the Melo thread. I'm done wasting my energy on your dumbass.

lmao
no
come back

To be fair he's right, the dead chick's not very good looking.

her bf posted it, check mark capons instagram

she needs to be bred asap