Could I beat this dude in a fight if he started shit?

Could I beat this dude in a fight if he started shit?
He's the guy on top: 6'0" 180lbs
I'm the guy on bottom: 5'9" 170lbs.

are you fucking Samson? if you cut your hair do you lose you power?

Lol
I don't know. Maybe I should cut it and see?

post a pic of your dick to adequately asses your testosterone level

since we don't know how well either of you can fight there's literally no way of knowing, but the fact that you need to know if you could beat him means you're losing at something

Top: Show muscles, gut, weak chin, no chest, probably twig leg status.

Bottom: Hair is a liability

I haven't fought in years. He is always talking like a badass on fb but never seen him fight. He posted this picture after a fight... looks like he lost lol. That's the only fight of his I can confirm.

yeah long hair is gonna be used as leverage against you

Go for his chin and win.

Also cut back on the drinking mate, your eyes are baggin off your face.

So if I cut it I should be ok?

one less thing to hold on to but idk about the rest

at least top has muscle to show
Bottom is mostly fat

I think you could

so the only reason you want to fight him is because he says stupid shit on fb? stop being such an insecure faggot and find something better to do with your life

Not really, looks like the body of a man that does semi-physical labor but doesn't hit the gym.

That's the guy he's fighting

Was just wondering in case it came to it. He is always acting like a tough guy on his posts, just wondering if people thought he looked tough or just a poser.

he doesn't want to fight him you retard, he's asking a hypothetical question, underage b&, nobody over the age of 18 is this retarded, heh, right guys?

He doesn't look tough in the slightest, least scary dude I've ever met.
You look way bigger than him and I'm very confident he wouldn't start shit with you ever because he knows you're bigger.

seen* not met xddd

No idea, as Mike Tyson said "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." How you act after taking a hit says a lot more about who wins in a fight than anything else.

probably not that dude on the top has a very long torso and is more than likely a reptilian

Thanks. Appreciate it.

get in close jam your fingers into his nose and it should be a cake walk from there.

Long torso helps in fighting?

I can take a hit

are you sure its not the other way around?

Nope.

bottomfag would fall to the ground crying from one hit by top alpha

No contest

Maybe, they're not Mexican or Slavic so they probably would drop with one good hit. Don't know why but Mexicans and Slavs don't get knocked out often in combat sports.

yep and the fucking Russians are crazy too

Oh never seen this thread before

not for a week at least

wow this thread again. alive every once in a while for four years

You're both fags for posing for pics like that, so it could go either way depending on who gets the jump on the other with a lucky slap.

You better man-bun those locks Conan before you get cucked

If you started training months ago when you first posted one of these threads then you wouldn't need to be asking again...

why? You think he might grab it? Seems like a bitch move

anything can be used in a street fight retard

no faggot

that dude could snap your neck

Looks like your stronger them him judging soley on that yes.

Bottom dude has a thicker body type he looks stronger to me top kinda Looks like a drug addict

You don't faggot

no fucking way you're 170 punds, easily over 200, I'm a 5'6 manlet 206 lbs and nowhere near this fat

Saying "bitch move" isn't going to save you when he's got you by the hair making you swallow your teeth.

loose the hair its a weakness, go for armpits, neck, nuts etc. fight like a bitch and make him yours in the process

It all depends on your fighting style. Longer limbs are usually consider an advantage in striking. Shorter stocky dudes like you would consider graplling and pummeling , slam if possible

don't what?

good point