When is he going to release his tax return, like he promised he would?

When is he going to release his tax return, like he promised he would?

He did tho.

When? Where?

If you're talking about Rachel Maddow
>that was 2 pages.
>from 2005
>he didn't even release them

Looks like he ate them.

No, paper is actually very slimming. Theres a new diet in korea where you can only eat paper, bit you can eat all the paper you want. It is very effective

when is he going to do any of the shit he promised?

>When is he going to release his tax return, like he promised he would?

Melt, snowflake. President Trumps taxes would run to hundreds if not thousands of pages. He doesn't fill out a fucking 1040EZ form and mail it in.

How fucking stupid ARE you?

Most of these are either things he hasen't promised or things he has already done.

WAIT A MINUTE
HOLY SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU TELLING ME
ME
ARE YOU TELLING
ME
THAT POLITICIANS LIE?
WOW
HOLY FUCK
WHOA WOW HOLY FUCK WOOOOOWWW
POLITICIANS LIE? WHAT!
WHAT?
WHHHHHAAAAAATT.

Such an irrelevant fucking thing to cling to. How about you stop focusing on every stupid little thing Trump does and focus on real issues like net neutrality, climate change and the automation that's going to take away everyone's jobs in 50 years or less.

I'm a CPA, I know exactly how extensive his tax returns would be. Basically your argument is, his tax return is too long to release?

How fucking stupid ARE you?

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIVE IT.
LYING? WHAT A FUCKING ABILITY.
WHOAH HOLY FUCK WOW.
LYING

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST NOBODY CAN DO THAT.
WOAH WOW HOLY FUCK.
WOOWOQOQOQOOW2OOB

Wasn't that the point, that Trump wasnt a normal politician? That he spoke his mind, and that he was honest?

When are you Trumpanzees going to take responsibility for the actions of your leadership?

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
A PRESIDENT DOESN'T TELL THE TRUTH?
HOLY FUCK
AND YOU EVEN GOT A EMBARRASSING PICTURE OF HIM
OH CHRIST WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND YOU ARE

He's literally on record saying all of them, and no, it's accurate, he hasn't done them. But nice single sentence misinformation fabrication.

>like he promised he would
he never said that, Fake News

HOLY FUCK.
I DEFENDED SOMEONE?
I MUST BE WITH THEM AM I RIGHT GUYS?
WOW HOLY FUCK.
YOU FOUND ME OUT.
WOW I'M NOT A CENTRIST SICK OF EVERYONE'S SHIT NO I'M A TRUMP VOTER THROUGH AND THROUGH.

Not much of one for reading, are you?

>Trump didn't say Mexico would pay for the wall
>Trump never said he wouldn't golf
>Trump never said he supported universal healthcare (in a 60 minutes interview)
>Trump never said he would drain the swamp

Are you literally retarded?

Then why would he make a promise? Then fail to keep it?

How petty are you snowflakes? Your country is dying socially, about to collapse economically and on the brink of war as of a few days ago and you're worried about some tax returns?

Jared was right, you fucks want to see Trump dead more than you want to see America live, and that's just sick.

T H I C C

HOLY SHIT YOU FOUND ME OUT LIKE A BLOODHOUND FINDS A FOX.
WOW GOOD JOB AM I RIGHT
DEFENDING A PEROSN?????
WHY DO THAT????

Yeah maybe next time you'll vote for the right person during the primaries instead of saying "hurrr it's her turn durrrr" and losing to such an awful candidate.

He said multiple times that he would release tax returns when the audit was complete. Nice misinformation, shill

>Fake News

Cruise control for cool

HOLY SHIT GUYS.
DID U KNOW THAT DEFENDING SOMEONE MAKES YOU A VITER FOR THEM WOW

Fuck you you lying piece of shit. Someone's going to stomp your nazi ass.

I did vote for Bernie in the primaries.

Don't forget they have no self-awareness and want to blame everyone but themselves for the loss to Trump. Hurrr Russia hurrr sexism misogyny hurrr Comey duuuuuuuurrr. Idiots.

>VITER

T H I C C

So wanting transparency in government is suddenly petty?? Our country is burning because we elected a billionaire conman, representative of the deep state as our president. It's pathetic.

MSNBC released his taxes illegally already. Pay attention.

CRUISE CONTROL?
I'M NOT ON A SHIP

Good thing you put this guy in power to do all these things.

>Idiots.

Someone's going to enjoy impaling your worthless body on a spike in the middle of town if you get your war. Fucking Commie.

PART of 2005

HAHAH YEAJ VITER.
WHAT'S THAT YOU DEFENEDED SOMEONE YOURE A VVITER FIR THEM

>0.02 rubles have been deposited into your PayPal

Trump is the only presidential candidate, since the pre Reagan era, to not release his full tax return. He's clearly hiding something, but he gets away with it because he's Trump the Tard who says something stupid and inflammatory every time he opens his freakazoid mouth. We just expect him to be 100% selfish, 100% creepy, 100% disrespectful, and 200% retarded at this point. Can't wait for him to be the first impeached president, although he'll probably pussy out and resign like Nixon before then. Even Mike "Electrocute and Pray the Gay Away" Pence would make a better president. Sad!

Hillary was an awful candidate. She didn't campaign at all in the rust belt, and that is why she lost.

Trump is still an awful president, incapable of delivering on campaign promises even though he has full control of all 3 branches of the federal government.

burn

When they're done auditing him, apparently. But it will never happen regardless. He's shady and so are his business dealings.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
I!!!!!
HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION?!?!??!?!?!
WOW I MUST BE KN TRUMPS SIDE THERE ARE ONLY TWO SIDES!!!!!!

Newfag

I love all the liberal tears. It's going to be a wonderful 8 years.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS??!
NOPE NOT AFTER THIS ELECTION.
YOU'RE EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER.

You must be 7, is this your first president?

FAG?
I'M NOT A BUNDLE OF STICKS.

Dont be a neet and you'll have little to worry about.

Yup, he absolutely is and yet he's not going to get impeached so get over it. Instead of carpet bombing Sup Forums and reddit with constant petty anti-trump shit you should be bombarding it with actual issues related to the republicunt party and their retarded corporate dick-sucking policies. Trump will be gone in 4-8 years. You want the disasters that go on during his presidency associated with the party he belongs to not just to him.

effectively, yes. I know some of you like to try and feel superior to everyone by pretending to be "in the middle" politically, but our country has been a two party system for a long time. People like you are worse than religious "agnostics" in that you truly only support one side or the other, but you want to feel like you are more nuanced than anyone else.

Look at that booty. Aw laude imma smash

Likewise, user, I'm also a CPA.

It's funny to see just how ignorant the masses are when talking about financials.

It's kinda worrying the amount of shit people are giving about minor Trump idiocies. America is quite possibly under strong influence from Russia, China has started whipping their dick out by seizing areas of sea and militarising islands that they made. And then the most shit people give is if Trump paid his taxes in full 10 years ago and if he gets an extra scoop of ice cream. I get it, Trump's bad people have been posting that as if no-one knows that. In the end both extremes of politics is cancer and poeple there are literal nazis. Fuck identity politics, fuck Trump spam and anti Trump spam.

lol, I guess its a CPA convention today. I, too, am a CPA. It blows my mind how many people seem to think his tax returns "don't matter." But to be fair guys, if it wasn't for how ignorant most people are about basic finance, we wouldn't get paid the big bucks.

WOAH WHAT
YOU!!!
YOU POSTED AN IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OF SOMETHING RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!
Side note: I vote for whoever I think is best.
Hilary was obviously bad and Trump is the same.
Atleast we aren't at war with Russia yet.
Anyhow back to being the retard.

Releasing tax returns isn't a mandatory requirement to be the POTUS. If it's am act of good faith then that's one thing, but speculative bs on your end does you no credit.

Probabaly whenever he can produce that obama birth certificate

>blaming the dude who just got there for the mess
>not blaming phoney, corrupt, lying, murderous bastards you've had run your country into the ground for the last 17 years

At his second term

Who gives a shit who gives a fuck. What do you expect to find in those fucking tax returns? What is your goal?

He's not getting impeached.

>obama birth certificate

Oh. The one the White House released as a PDF. WHICH WAS SAVED IN LAYERS? Some asswipe didn't flatten the image in Photoshop. Then there's the name of the hospital which was adopted after a merger in 1978. But Obama was born in 1963. So that was rather prescient of them, was it not?

The best explanation I've heard is that Obama mother loved black dick and his biological father was a different nig than the nig listed on the birth certificate. Ooops.

Every single modern president has done it. It is a measure to ensure transparency, that all of the President's dealings are what he says they are. Refusing to release his tax returns is suspicious at best

Perhaps that our President is defrauding the same government that he represents?

Breaking the laws one is expected to uphold is tyranny by definition.

>Hillary was obviously bad

that's how I know you are a conservative sipping the Trumpaid. To even say that she was as bad as Trump and less worthy of a vote is insane.

>at least we aren't at war with Russia yet

Trumps collabaroation with the Russians will probably lead us to a war, user. Regardless of how involved you think he was, the Russian involvement on his behalf during our election represents a serious violation of our sovereignty. Just by running for office, Trump managed to create a catalyst for a war between us and Russia.

>back to being retarded

you didn't stop, user.

People also assume that Maddow's first few pages are enough to condemn him for whatever reason.

One of the funniest things is how people hate on him for 'not paying taxes'. It's good though that congress ended that loophole that allowed such an absurd amount of carry forward losses from year to year.

Still, it would have been nice to see those schedules within the return.

Isn't it obvious? We need to stop electing heretics.

We've elected one president who wasn't a heretic, and he is one of the most well-loved presidents to have ever sat in office.

All bow to the Holy Mother Church. Deus Vult.

It's less about his tax returns and more about calling him out on his constant need to back talk in situations as a form of manipulation.

It's classic vacuum salesman terminology, he doesn't need to produce anything to you as long as he can get the sale in today.

Religious leaders also use this way of speech when attempting to indoctrinate people in to the mass.

TLDR: it's about calling him out on his bullshit and making him accountable, not so much for what might be found in his returns

hahahaha
whattafaggot

No one is going to give a shit even if that is proven. Oh no he didn't pay his full taxes. Waaaaah.

I notice you aren't harping on the corporations who aren't paying trillions in taxes that they very well should be.

drink some more koolaid

>736420101
right on time, Sup Forums

>0.02 rubles have been deposited into your PayPal

LE GREENTEXT MAY MAY.
LE MERCHANT MEME
WOW!!!
Alright alright I've had my fun hold on let me dig up that copypasta.
>Inb4 I'm running away
>Inb4 I was pretending to be retarded