IT'S JUST THE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEgkBetZY-M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That look, you just know...

BEAR NECESSITIES

*bare

Unnecessary and inferior live-action remakes thread?

>Scarjo's voice in this movie

You start.

2016 Jungle Book was pretty good though

She was 9 months pregnant when doing that

COUNTRY BEARS!

>ywn be strangulated by a snake that sounds like Scarjo while she whispers hypnotically in your ear

Live action Cinderella was better than the cartoon m8

Well thank fuck for THAT.

Being strangulated by an absurdly large snake sounds horrible user, even if it whispers sexy things in your ears with Scarjo's voice.

I need to watch it again, but did Scarjo sound really robotic to anyone else? I know she's supposed to sound hypnotic, but she crossed a line with me and it just sounded bad.

Anyway, anyone think the change in the ending was them opening up the story to a series? I felt like it sort of ruined the point of the movie, but I wouldn't mind to see more movies like it. It's a bit of an untapped well.

I agree, she was way too large in this movie, should've had the thickness of a large arm, instead of her head being bigger than Mowgli.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEgkBetZY-M

This is so my fucking fetish i'm gunna jack off to just this post

Not talking about her song, but her lines with Mowgli. I kept thinking she sounded really bored.

On that topic, why the fuck was King Louie a giant?

THIS ISN'T OVER.....

.....BEARS!

Kek no, at least the cartoon had a coherent plot and didn't linger on the irrelevant father's death, because it's meant to be a goddamn kid's movie. My niece has seen both and prefers the original, it's a simple story that doesn't need the bullshit clutter they added to the real one, just so it wouldn't be a copypasta movie.

I liked this movie though

Literally raped the original songs, worse remake ever

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

It's extinct, but I liked it's inclusion. It gave the jungle a mysterious nature and you have no real idea when the movie takes place, it could be 1930's or it could be 1000 BC. Which all adds more to the mysterious atmosphere.

Huh. Interesting.

>It gave the jungle a mysterious nature
Like I said, I would really love for more jungle movies. Mysterious jungles are such a cool setting that Hollywood really hasn't hit very hard in modern times. I'm guessing they're worried about coming off as colonial racism or something.

>I'm guessing they're worried about coming off as colonial racism or something.
why dont they set it before the colonial era then?

i knew this was coming fuck off both of you