Opinions on homestuck ???

opinions on homestuck ???

over-complicated trash

/thread

Autistic garbage for tweens too dumb to read actual books.

liked it

It was okay, and then the fandom got autistic over it and ruined it.

agreed whole heartedly

t. illiterate

Legitimately the Odyssey of the internet. You can't get any epic than this in modern times.

Bait

finally someone gets it , does anyone remember the overseer project???

>/threading your own post
>not even a clever post
>June 20th
Fuck.. Summer is in full swing.

It was fine. I liked some characters and some fan art was gud. My wife (gf back then) loved it too, so we have a good time talking about this shit and sharing good art, comics, videos, etc.

Community is ify tho.

And kinda this too

Being overly complex and convoluted does make something epic and/or good.

Homestuck is a good example. It's long, but also shitty.

Grow up.

Nigga, that happens year round

Only newfags talk about summerfags.

xd u got me im a sumerr fagg

I wasn't trying to be clever, I was stating that homestuck is overly complicated and not even written that well. I liked problem sleuth though.

>Only newfags talk about summerfags.

You're 100% correct on that, user.

I liked it until I made the mistake of introducing it to a girl I fated. she had big tits and a nice ass, but after I showed her homestuck, she spent almost all her time on wattpad reading and writing autistic fanfictions dave and john doing gay shit. she even asked me to edit a story or two for her. they were fucking awful but all the other homestuck autists on wattpad loved them, so she got a pretty big following from it. pretty sure she still writes em to this day
TL;DR -- it was very well written and interesting but my ex ruined it for me

Im not a new fag. I've been here since March stupid niggers.

Reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

is this newfag being serious?

Reminder that if you can manage to find one thread on Sup Forums with 0 shitposting, you arent actually on Sup Forums.

i would probably like it if my friend wasnt such a fucking autist
>be him
>be autistic
>constantly talk about the horoscope and homestuck
> never fucking stop.
>decide to fuck with him a little
>act dumb as fuck (stupid people make him angry ironically)
>he loses his fucking shit
>i kek.

No serious dude I came for my 14th birthday and I gotta say... Yall said faggot an nigger alot and it gave me nightmares for a few nights.. But I love this place. Except ylyl is only bananas. Grown up humor amirite?

get this underage nigger outta here plz

Are you fuckin retarded?

Too fucking long i spent 4 months reading the shit and loving it but it's confusing as fuck and half the fandom is Davekat fucking faggots and not DaveJade. Know your place niggers.
6/10

>No serious dude I came for my 14th birthday
In case you didn't know, user, anyone under 17 is a faggot, so... you're a faggot.

i loved homestuck back in the day, and cried when the last few flashes were released. it helped start my love of drawing, even though im too depressed now to draw anything. homestuck was the shit

>mfw I cant tell if im getting reverse baited or talking to someone with actual down syndrome.

Go bitch about it on your tumblr. You sound like a middle schooler who listens to pierce the veil and BOTDF amd writes poetry.

The story is interesting and has it's moments if you look into it.
Looking at the whole comic tho.
Structure and pacing itself is just the worst.

and you sound inconsiderate in rude. this is Sup Forums you pissdrinker. were all outcast

kek. you're not wrong

It's Tumblr-core as fuck

A somewhat interesting premise and occasionally fantastically told story. Too bad it's basically garbage the rest of the time. Probably not worth reading unless you're interested in examining new ways of storytelling via the internet.