Reminder that the Bugs did nothing wrong

Reminder that the Bugs did nothing wrong.

It's afraid.

>that spic who runs forward and gets torn apart
>that reporter who is completely oblivious to the nearby danger

I always found it unnerving how these characters acted, was it intentional in that it was supposed to show how cocky the humans were at the start?

>the meteor that hit Buenos Aires wasn't launched by the bugs but was a deviated star caused by a human ship during the first contact with the bug planet that happened thirty years prior
>government turns it into a false flag by blaming the bugs and having public approval to launch a full scale invasion and extermination
It's like a sci-fi retelling of the Bush administration

>le evil buggies

.... that came out 4 years before 9/11

I think that's why he said "it's like"

wild guess though

but it's nothing like it at all you stupid cunt. The only similarity at all is a terror attack that leads to a war, that's it.

>he still thinks 9/11 wasn't an inside job

Top delusional, buddy

Buenos Aires wasn't though, there is NOTHING in the book or movie to suggest that

The fantasy world some people live in sounds amazing. Faked holocaust, faked moon landing, faked 9 11 - some real talent and production value in that world.

Of the three examples you gave, 9/11 makes by far the most sense.

Wasn't that supposed to be the joke?
The meteor coming from a totally different place?

>wtc7 just killed itself senpai
>completely normal

Is this how retards think?

Buenos Aires was a false flag

They all live in the desert just like a certain other group of people that got bombed in the desert for a false flag

>Exaggerated holocaust propaganda
>moon landing hoax is just a stanley kubrick meme (maybe true, dont care)
>9-11 was allowed to happen by the US government just like Pearl Harbor in order to justify invasion

I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill 'em all!

Asteroids can't melt steel beams

Well then if you love them that much, for sure you'll accept some nice Arachnids refugees in your home OP.

Except the absurd idea that sending an asteroid clear across the galaxy would take only a short time, not like billions of years.

yes good goyim, die for isr- I mean Terra!

Yes. The Federation believed that the Bugs were just dumb animals which superior firepower could deal with. Odds are that they initially estimated that the war would be over in a few months to a year. It would keep the population distracted for a time and they could always start rumors that another offshoot colony had been discovered and dealt with to keep the population fearful of a possible Bug resurgence. However, they found out the truth about the Bugs on the ground and in space at Klendathu.

Not to mention that there is a giant orbital defense grid/shipyard around Earth that just happened to miss the first asteroid.

There are wormholes in Starship trooper's universe

"white" person who likes to kill? you're groid is shwonig.