Just share them, this is a safe place

Just share them, this is a safe place.

OP is a fag.

OP is fake

One time when I was babysitting I touched a little girl's bum when she was sleeping.

lets raid 9gag

My girlfriend is pregnant and we're getting an abortion.

OP is a fag go an hero

I steal toilet paper from bars, restaurants etc. so i dont have to buy my own

I've sucked off multiple guys at my work who are straight and in relationships

I often cook meals with beans and onions and other gasy ingredents, because I find it very hot if my gf farts.

one time my mom fingered a car

I've been wanting to suck a huge cock

How to finger a car?

I let my dog fuck me (more than once)

Im an obvious newfag, dont judge me. Fucked a 6/10 in 7th and 8th grade, and im a freshman as of august. Super fucking paranoid about people finding out, and she was 16 at the time, meaning it was technically statutory rape on her behalf.

I jerked off and came in my step mothers shoe at night when she was asleep, and i will do it again some time.

R U M or F?

Fonger

I'm looking to jerk another guy off and maybe give/Receive BJs. I'm married and never had any gay experience. Wat do?

You should cum somewhere where she will eat it without knowing

Not a bad idea actually.

Make her a smoothie w/ special sauce.

Someone else took over the other night, when I thought about something that makes me sad all the time.

They took over, shut everything down, told me to never think about it again, and gave the reigns back. It started happening in November but I didn't want to tell anyone because then it'd be real. Then it'd be really happening vs. maybe I just got high and used my imagination a little too much or something.

I tried to give it a name but it got mad at me because that would also mean it's really happening. So now I just refer to it as Zero (for lack of a name), and hes always there now. Quiet, but watching.

I told my husband the first part the other day, but the night terrors started again later that night. Someday, I'll get the courage to be honest. Right now I don't want anyone to worry about me.

Pics of wife

After 9:00 pm, I go to the local sex store
where they have an adult arcade with gloryholes.
I said I only wanted to try it once, but jerking off
while sucking a huge cock is too
much of a rush.

Underage b&hammer plz mods

The night that we got snowed-in, I fucked June's step daughter.

I used to stand on the toilet seat when I shit

i got IP blocked from Sup Forums

sometimes i bump threads

jew

I jerked off to my cousin's panties and came in them.

I was trying to fuck my girlfriend's sister, and their younger sister found out and told her family. Like, fucking everyone. I want to kill that little cunt.

>trying
rape i assume..?
she was probably just jealous you didnt want to fuck her also.

I am a Registered Sex Offender.
She was 14. I was 21.
Was fun as he'll. But not worth the title nor the time in prison.
No I didn't get buggered in prison.
But that time away from the world did warp my fetishes.

OP ever heard of reverse google image search

No, she's a slut and I was chatting her up to get her to come over and bounce on my dick. Apparently, the younger sister was over at that sister's house at the time and read the messages on her phone and found out.

in reality it is yours and the girl's fault, not the younger sister's. your anger is misdirected. it's not her fault you 2 are retarded.

bump

furry, bi, gf MtoF trans, brony, into all sorts of fetishes, have a friend that got raped and everytime she talks about it i get a rockhard boner

KYS

bermps

no u

>guys
>straight
???