Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

make her get on her knees in that dressing room and gag on my cock until i nut all over her face. show more of her

Teach the bitch how to take a proper fuckin pic so you could see shit.

WWYD to my wife

Flip that skirt and make her friends watch as I fuck her from behind and make them lick it up when I blow my load on her asshole

Would totes burry face in that ass.

Braid that nice hair and use it while pounding into her from behind.

More pics?

Make you watch as I shoved my cock in her asshole and made her beg for daddy's cum before cumming all over her slut face.
Wwyd to my fat titted gf?

Make her fuck herself with that bottle while I hate fucked her face and came all over her tits

wwyd

Tie her down with her hands over her head and titty fuck her with her bra still on. Then I'd cum all over her face and spit on it for good measure.

WWYD to my best friend?

Wwyd

Tear off her dress and fuck her tits, building myself up before throwing her down on her back and climbing on top of her, threatening to plunge my thick cock inside her.

Moar? And wwyd lefty?

Wwyd abi?

would have rough sex with her, both of us trying to dominate the other one and shouting lots of hate at each other

How would you make this bride's special day one to remember?

Pic would help.

Chris-chan?

wwyd?

nope, friend of mine at some cosplay con.

what about plugging a mini-vibrator inside her and bringing her to the edge of an orgasm right when she's about to speak out her marriage vow.
Turn of the vibrator right that moment when she became married leaving her unsatisfied to show her what marriage will be like

WWYD?

You're gonna fuck her later though, right?

Crackers.....

???

Slide my dick in her mouth slow until she got a taste for it then make my way to her cunt and pound it hard, letting out my load in her pussy.

Be as rough as possible with this slut

would make her best day like hell continuously bringing her to the edge via remote and leaving her there. When she can't stand it any more and goes somewhere private to satisfy herself I would wait for her and give her salvation if she knees down and gives me a BJ in her weddingdress

I've often wondered how good it would feel to fuck her mouth while she's looking at you with these big, brown eyes...

wwyd

She would freak out if she found out her pics were on here. Be brutal

have her kneel down and get fuck her in her mouth but not before she begs for it

Rip this bitch clothes off as she struggles to run away, then force her to the ground and force the entire length of my cock down her throat. She'd struggle and shake me off but I'd clamp down her windpipe until she passes out. The last thing she'd feel before losing consciousness is my piss in her stomach.

Here's more of my friend. Make sure she doesn't enjoy it. :))

no takers?

Take her to a dentist, as most asians have bad teeth. After she checked out, I'd have her give me a sensual massage. I wouldn't mind a table shower either.

wwyd?

She looks like a dumb, lower class bitch trying to hook someone with success. But she never will.

Jesus christ, i'd facefuck her until that makeup was gone or streaming down her face, and i mean abusing the fuck out of her face, gagging and crying. Then after a few hot loads down her throat i'd finish over those tits.

Wwyd?

She's actually got a really good job tho.

Come on, humiliate her

wwyd?

I'd tear those little shorts off and start by slapping her ass until she called me sir. Then I'd make her get on her knees and deepthroat my cock while I pulled at the nipple clamps I forced her to wear. After a while, I'd yank on them and drag her across the room, she'd scream like a little bitch and I'd tell her the only way for me to stop would be for her to stretch open her asshole and invite me in. She reluctantly replies and gets the entirety of my cock in one thrust. After some good painal I'd come on her face and leave her on the floor.

What else would you do to this slut?

I feel you man.

Challenge her to an arm wrestling match, with the condition that I'll face fuck her mouth using her gigantic ears as handle bars if she lose.

What does this bitch look like without the make-up?

Face?

dont have

eh

Shes ok, but I still think she's hot.

Tell her she's pretty, but not pretty enough. She's gonna have to suck duck for the rest of her life to keep someone around.

I actually prefer her without the make up, but that's a personal preference. She's definitely hot. What is she to you?

With makeup she looks like a sex doll but without shes still good looking.

I could have her dress up as Mulan, then fuck her like she's my little cherry blossom.

Man I need those tits.

Wwyd to her?

Pull her by her hair to that kitchen island, slapping her face hard all the way. Rip her panties out, making sure it pull up against her pussy lips as it does. Use her panties as a make-shift rope and choke her with it as take her hard from behind. I'd be sure to mash her head down against the tiles and shout obscenties to her and tell her that her age is already showing. Creampie this bitch hard and deep and shove the panties in her pussy to make sure it doesn't drip.

Also, fuck my grammar if at all. Doing this stuff to practice. Contrary to common south east asians, my friend has a nice set of teeth tho.

She definitely has a nice pair of tits.

wwyd?

Wwyd?

Would love to eat this bitches ass and fuck her till she cums on my cock

wwyd

right or left?

Wwyd?

Ayy the Puerto Rican bitch from the Mexican thread.

ayyy you know it

Any nudes?

wwyd - if you had her getting out of the shower like this?

This bitch deserves a rough fuck that's filmed and then spread all over her social media.
Wwyd to this girl

Left or right? Both? Wwyd? Be rough.

I wish

left

Gf

I'd throw her onto the bed and eat out that nice clean pussy. I'd eat her out till she came. Twice. Then I'd turn her over, put a vibrator in that pussy and my cock in her ass.

Left no problem.