Ever had a gf who called you daddy in bed? I want stories

Ever had a gf who called you daddy in bed? I want stories.

>Have gf
>calls me "daddy"

Want more?

yes...several...its also awesome...

The best was when this one girl called me Daddy as I fucked her in the ass...she used to say that I "owned" her ass...my ass was hers.

diamonds to this day.

And is your daughter still tied to the bed in the basement?

Sauce

OP here... I've had similar experiences but I like hearing the raunchy details from others

Latin girl, calls me papi...

Id rather be called a naughty boy and be smothered by her tits

all the time.

Had one chick that used to like calling me papi, which I found a little weird. Handsomefag here, am 40, look way younger. Grew a beard to attract chicks more my age cause I got tired of banging retarded 21 yr olds all the time. All the beard did was bring out the younger chicks with daddy issues.

that's even better, too bad i'll never find a smokin hot latina

herrderrr...

my wife calls me daddy, I like it.
she'll say shit like fuck me harder daddy or when I'm fucking her pussy or ass I'll ask who's pussy/ass is this and she says yours daddy.
makes me cum buckets

TL;DR

nice

My wife called me it back when we were dating, still calls me it now. She's does it in and out of bed too.

My ex used to call me daddy while i fucked her doggy and had my finger up her ass

weird

only in that position?

Daddy/Babygirl relationship.

nah but that was the one that made me cum most

Yeah, fucking gets insanely horny when I tell her what to do/wear/etc...

tell us the perverted shit you'd make her wear

not user but one of my first gfs was sorta the same, i'd make her wear the shortest skirts to college and she'd get so horny

sounds fun until Jamal the star running back grabs that ass

what is it with Sup Forums and its obsession with niggers and cucks

i think that's what she liked about it lol, how everyone could see her ass and how much of a little slut she was

My wife calls me daddy all the time. No super great stories, but I like it.

asked this girl to only to learn later she was molested by her father
fucking awkward

im a gf that calls her bf daddy, he goes nuts for it

you should have said... don't worry, he's not your daddy anymore

My ex loved to be called Daddy because she had a DD/lg kink.

I bought her a plug and a collar she wore for day time and then at night she kept my dick in her mouth

Was fun for a few months but she got too clingy emotionally

if you ever happen to be single, call me

naw, u don't want me, i used to be a dude

>Have gf of poo in loo descent
>She sees some Mexican shit about ai poppy
>decides she gonna let that shit out in bed
>Brown ass Indian chick let's out a super Latino ai poppy in bed
>Never lost a boner so hard

Told her to not do that shit again. Now she does it just to get under my skin

Fuck papi shit is cringe as fuck unless she's Mexican

Is she at least hot

Nice.

It was nice.

Except she was fucking batshit crazy. Cut herself and emotionally plagued me.

Stick to the 'master' girls. Those ones are at least insane in the good way. Dominating them is the kink yaknow

are you Blair White?

When I broke it off with her I took her collar and force her to watch as I burned it

She hasn't been the same since but it was worth the look on her face at the time

current one figured i'm into Lolita behaviour.

man I love white Chinese girls.

so what faggot

Show me your boipussy right NOW.

nice.

lol know but I actually know her and she knows me

Checked
She gets me diamonds but she also gave me my poo in loo fetish so she's basically my standard (read I'm biased)

I hate that honestly, it feels weird.
My gf only does it occasionally just to annoy me

Well that's good at least

Newly single and will be chasing for an Indian girl. Never had one before and they always look hot in their 20s

ask her if she'd date a random 35 handsomfag from Sup Forums

Ex gf used to always call me daddy over snapchat but never fucked :(

Maybe she just wants her daddy's dick

Yeah that did creep me out. I don't mind the daddy shit, idk what the difference is but somehow papi is just bad...

That cock needs to be caged

>Ever had a gf

Yeah dude I've only fucked two girls.

One had a daddy fetish where she loved when I told her shit like "daddies cocks in you"

The other is a hot af curvy Mexican girl, we fucked in my car like 2 days ago and she whispered something in Spanish but I did get "mi papa"

That Spanish thing was so fucking hot Christ.

ayyyyy papi

sorry, no more peen, that pic is kinda old

sorry for the hair, didn't shave the area because it was sore, bf did the cutting over the span of a week

Thank you. Your ass is amazing. Would bang, and I'm straight.

oh and my balls r gone too

How often do you get fucked now after the OP ?

and as of yesterday

Sigmund Freud's ghost is getting stronger by the minute

It's the accent they do
If you aren't Latino you have no reason to make those sounds

Why would you do this?

Doesn't look like it was surgically removed to me.

Are you 40 exactly or just around 40? I'm impressed

An operation can be done at home but you're right. Hack job here

Got to look at the mom if you're hunting for a wife
Indians typically balloon late 20s due to diet
Find one who's mom is slim and you've won
>Pic related
Yeah she needs a bit of toning but her mom is a fence post so I know she has a good frame/genes

couldn't afford sexual reassignment, its cool though because my insurance does offer genital reconstruction so this was a poor mans way into getting vaginoplasty. I see a surgeon next week for my consultation.

Nice plan. Hope that goes well for you

me and my bf ate it btw, boiled it

Youre living the dream.

Thanks for the advice
Your girl is smoking hot
>exactly the reason I want an Indian to fuck next

right before we ate it

Was it chewy ?

that's so fucked up and horrific, taking a lifetime of dick pleasure away from yourself. You're fucking retarded man... just wait til you regret it

And when u take those photos?

Should've slit your throat instead.

Holy shit are you me?

>some trap just cut their cock off
WOW

So instead of saving up some money and getting a fake vagina that can actual feel pleasure and orgasm, you opt for the vagina that can't? You'll never again experience sexual pleasure or orgasm. You'll most likely end up committing suicide within 3-5 years.

Fucking hell lad, why didn't you take more doggy styles pics beforehand you absolute weapon.

That depends. Did you drug her regularly with Roofies to fuck her ass while she slept?

That's actually fucking disgusting

Some gfs really got off on it. I didn't ask for it but I really got into it, would recommend.

>stories
One of them was this German qt who really loved incestplay. She liked pretending to be brother/sister (through conversation) in public and then fondle each other. She also liked dressing like a teen and calling me daddy in public in tandem with groping/alley blowjobs and the like. Last one was hard to pull off though, she had a lithe boy but I really didn't look old enough for the part.

One friend I fuck around with really loves working it into sex talk. Her favorite line is "fuck me daddy" by a stretch, pretty often she's just repeating it when she gets plowed.

I had a guy who would call me that, who was 2 years older than me. Shit was weird.

You mean you like guys to tell stories while you jerk off and pretend you are the girl.

He called you Daddy ?

Wait hang on she wasn't Mexican?
I've dated a Mexican who used to drop papi all the time but yeah it doesn't really translate to the "daddy" we're talking about.

Expect a slight gut as most of them still are growing up on rice and most don't work out enough to shed it
But a slight gut != Belly
It's like a baby bump

Yeah I was not about it.

>Had mexican geef
>actual daddy issues
>usually no talking in bed except for moans
>eventually talk to her about it, she says she's just trying hard to not vocalize during sex, embarrassing
>tell her it's hot, she likes it when I groan too, so just do it
>fast forward to next time in bed
>"oi, oi, ayy papi"
>synapses start firing
>pump and dump as soon as I got the opportunity

It was hot, but I dodged a bullet by leaving her. I found out that her "normal" interactions with her family were only a facade for when I came over.

I do love a tight white girl with a flat stomach but Indian girls can carry a little bit of weight

Not user but mine was Indian
I have heard white chicks use it not ironically

More of her?

Can't blame ya there. Did he at least have a decent dick for you to enjoy

>ayy papi
I can picture the exact pitch of voice when she says that.
Diamonds right away, no?