Americans constantly churn out new content - films, music, games

>Americans constantly churn out new content - films, music, games
>Europeans shamelessly download everything illegally, what's more they start sending Pirate parties to the EU
>Americans invent ACTA, SOPA, PIPA
>Euros say no to all of them

Will this cat and mouse play ever end?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/torrents-are-particularly-popular-in-europe-research-shows-170402/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If ameritards won't stop producing, why stop pirating? It's not like they can do shit.

Also, I think it's mostly Easter Europe pirating everything. You often see dipshits on leddit and 9fag going ballistic when someone says they pirate.

Game on faggots.

> what's more they start sending Pirate parties to the EU

Lol no, if anything we start sending parties that promise us to get rid of the shitskin plague but on the rest you are completly right.

Burgerclaps are a bunch of wage cucks who are willing to be milked by the rootless cosmopolitan clique that rule them

>rootless cosmopolitan

Lmao just say 'kike' you fucking Nazi

>torrent a ton of american media
>put viruses and spyware on everything
>redistribute media on slavic & chinese pirating sites

>Also, I think it's mostly Easter Europe pirating everything.

You'd think that, but you'd be wrong. In the top 10 you have Baltics, Southern Euros in the top 20 there are also Nordics and Western Euros. It's pretty diverse

torrentfreak.com/torrents-are-particularly-popular-in-europe-research-shows-170402/

>Americans constantly churn out new content
new like pepsi woodstock

>Implying you would know your way around as there aren't English versions of the website. Plus it is required to describe the content of the torrent.

>Implying Amerilards don't pirate just the same.

>Lol no, if anything we start sending parties that promise us to get rid of the shitskin plague

Keep dreaming, Ibrahim.

What are online translators?

According to this ranking Americans are placed on the 69-th rank

I actually putting your money on the line for it

>#10 Israel
haha

AYE captain! harrrrrrr

>new zealand
>33rd
I'm suprised, I thought we wouldn't be much higher than America
Most people I know hire movies and tv shows, and buy games
Must be Maoris, Islanders, chinks, pajeets, etc who are pirating

>Germany missing
>a-at least we have Malawi, Belgium, Tanzania, Moldova on our chart!!

useless chart desu

Since NZ is right by Canada in the pirating rankings, it must be the chinks in Auckland and Vancouver who are pirating heaps

kek

yes yes good amerigoyims, keep producing entertaining stuff for your european overlords. ARGH! PAY IT, STUPID AMERIGOY, IT'S NOT FREE! ehehehehe

feels good to own americanslaves to entertain you all day

They come out on top by exposing us to their culture, though. And we are literally fighting for it.

>trying to have fun by funposting
>a slovene ruins all the pirate cosplaying

goddamnit

There's a link in the post, check it out dude

>They come out on top by exposing us to their culture
>their culture
Is it really theirs if it's based upon European history, European inventions European people and European culture?

Americans are the equivalent of a kid wearing her mother's heels and dress. They're a bit too large, and she looks absolutely ridiculous, but her mother will be entertained by her antics.

It's a perversion of European history.

> based upon European history, European inventions European people and European culture

if that's the case, they really managed to shit it up for good. I don't remember european culture about thots bouncing over BBC, chads making retarded dance moves or whatever they do on the other side of the atlantic