Have you ever seen a plane on Google Maps?

Have you ever seen a plane on Google Maps?
This is how it looks like (at least the one that flew over my city when the satellite picture was taken)

I think they usually try to shoop them out but sometimes they are left in

Neato

It looks so aesthetic

it looks like that because the plane is moving so quick that you can see the individual exposures a camera does in sequence to get the proper image.

a blue, a yellow, a red, and then a contrast/blacks.
A simple look at how we capture images and people will use this image to make wild fucking claims about how sattelites don't real and the earth is flat and everyone is in on the deception

This is why I didn't post this to 9gag

It's motherfucking aliens, that's what!

Interesting, thanks.

that had better not be the only fucking reason you aren't posting shit to 9gag

One must not post anything on 9gag.
I'm not mental.

JK I believe 9gag is like a better, funnier and simpler version of Sup Forums

Why even visit that site or mention it?

>This is how it looks like

did you mean
>This is how it looks
or
>This is what it looks like

?
tl;dr - quit talking like a ten year old nigger

With the mention that Google Earth / Google Maps get their imagery from several sources, with several different sorts of camera technology.

not OP, but not everybody here grew up speaking/writing english. it's possible he never even learned it until he was already out of school, or some shit like that.

tl;dr fuck off ya cunt

Sorry Boss; My Ritalin comedown causes me to make mistakes, but if I was a ten year old nigger I would be asking where my dad is

Autism Alert

if you don't tell people what they're doing wrong they don't have the opportunity to correct themselves.

if everyone wasn't so fucking sensitive about everything we'd be capable of learning and growing still, but as it stands the world is in a deadlock of "change could offend me, maybe" so nothing changes

Technically you would be asking "where my dad be" or "where my pops be at".
Just sayin.

ya sometimes happens , also ive seen some cosmic shit flying between earth and satellite

Worst OP/troll of all time. This isn't a plane dumbcunt, this is an orange.

You obviously shooped it with paint.

Please get off Sup Forums now.

This dude is partly right.
Also remember that different colors of light move at different speeds through a medium: blue/violet is fastest and red is slowest. Same reason we have rainbows.

I don't think so. That's way too much effort.

>if everyone wasn't so fucking sensitive about everything
Ironic.

Please believe me it's real. An orange doesn't look like this and I don't even have Paint installed on my computer.