/friendship/

Easter edition

>life is shit
might as well kms

Suicide is a sin paddy

What's making life shit?

Helllo I was in absence the last two days
What did I miss?

Not much really. Yesterday I was playing EU4 and two australians tried to bully me on the thread but I wasn't there. Then there was a very kind German who was nice to me but I wasn't around unfortunately so I missed the nice German :/

Go chat somewhere else, faggot fuck off

We need more white people in this country, don't kys.

that's not nice, sometmes germans bully me too because I am not aryan

>Irish
>White

t. proud 1/4 australian """irish"""

What are you doing to celebrate Easter?

Why aren't you aryan?

I am I think. Just got a bit of mick and Danish

i maybe have 20% aryan blood the rest is mud and wodkanigger

Polish?

And what is the mud?

>that kot

It is indeed a cat

central asian and russian, some german inbetween aswell

huh. Why would Germans bully you for that though? I thought they were all balless these days

I meant the germans on int general

What's the german general like? Most of them are just gay erp most of the time

difficult to describe, we are around 50 ppl, alot of autists, trolls and nazi and sjw larpers

Lot of people. idk its odd because I dislike the generalification of Sup Forums yet I make this thread to have a comfy little general myself

i am the cancer.jpeg

seems legit, but your thread brings people from all over the world together, that is the actual purpose
On the other side i would feel empty witout the german general, since reddit and normiebook is infested with nasty normies

Yeah idk man if reddit had a different format it would be ok. Just, some of it can be pretty full on. People are kinda fuckwits there and it can be annoying

>he doesn't know about PAKHOM meme

Well no, I'm Australian no bydlo

reddit has become a propaganda tool for fucking everyone. It is not funny anymore, and I don't really have special interests to stay on this site.
I use it as a news aggregator though

I just use it for games and classic Sup Forums and mindless skinner box bullshit these days