Dump what user?

Can You Show US your boobs?

Why become a chick

Because 15 years of lying to my self is no life at all

>nein
>hair dyed blonde
r u a na-z?

Can I see your feminine BENIS

How does it feel to shift from 2nd to 3rd?

Post the fucking nudes to get all the attention seeking whoredom out.

What post got

You know the rules: tits with a timestamp or gtfo

Would smash

If you could would then why are you not choosing?

Oh the lowkey yes lmao

Do you feel misrepresented by the special snowflake sjw agenda being forwarded by innocent transgenders (with actual gender dysphoria)?

It makes my car rev

Is your penis feminine?

Dubs checked

is sexual intercourse still the same warm and gelatinous pleasure that it once was or do you have less fun playing the bitch now?

also you look very passable ;)

tits?

tits or gtfo

I feel like being anything lgbt is whats in these days, which kind of makes it hard to decipher the people that are actually feeling these feelings in their soul such as in my case compared to the trend followers that plague our beautiful earth

Are you attracted to females?
If not, do you see yourself as a flaming homosexual

Its much more intense playing the submissive role, almost leg quivering at times when youre really falling for someone

Its rare im attracted to females, i really prefer guys over anything else but how i think of love is there is no boundry to it, if you connect with that person on a mental level amd really get along thats all i need

timestamp pls

oh my god so cute

do you have a timestamp? i just want to be convinced that those goodies are yours sweetie pie ;)

if this is sideways again im going to cry lmao

well thats step one. now you just gotta whip your tits out. you are a girl now after all clearly

What do you mean by tranny? Like do you still have penis, and if so are you planning on getting it removed? Also, are you on hormones, if not are you going to be?

Ive been on meds for about 3 monthes haha and maybe sometime in the future i may get surgery, i may wait until surgery doesnt give you a frankin pussy

What does anal sex feel like?

Reverse pooping

are you really 15?
also almost trips

About 5 times better than regular sex, expecially when eveytime you have sex its thigh quivering as your at the will of someone your not just connecting with on a mental level, but a physical one

What do we need to do to see ur nice shaved clean ass?

Damn. Only three months and you're already that hot? I'd hit it.

No amount of make up or hair dye will help your jawline, Adam's apple, large hands, broad shoulders and narrow hips. Post yfw you realize no amount of good pictures obscuring or de-emphasizing these flaws can make up for your actual IRL appearance :^)

What's the square root of 69?

Im 20 lol

B-b-b-b-boyyyyy checkum

I simply dont user you lose

ok so question are you like suddenly daddys girl or are u still a mommas boy? how do your parents feel about u suddenly becoming a hotdaughter?

cant you just accept being a feminine guy ?

Becky u wanna smash?

Show feet

Fucking marry me

8.30662386296...if im not mistaken, i believe im off by one mumber

Hey I'm pretty sure I've seen you here before
fuck I come here way too often

anal-isis
> confused

How many guys/andor girls have you fucked?
Was it easy to find them?

Yeah soles are the best

I'm curious about the sex too. So your partner fucks you - is it ever the other way round (i.e. do you and your partner ever get curious and/or bored and you fuck him)? Do you get off on your partner fucking you? Can you have an orgasm from just that or does he give you a blowjob or a handjob after he unloads in your ass?

Oy. Can you post a pic with your cheeks puffed out?

Well my moms opinion of it all was running out the door crying saying "y-y-you really look like a girl i cant look at you" I may of looked too fabulous that day though i had my hair super curly and shaggy while i was wearing a super cute pink dress lmao, my dad loves me even more now it feels like this is something he predicted young and totally supported me

Ive posted that like 1million times on here to show my physic im not suprised lmao

When are you going to become a suicide statistic?

your dad is only into it because he wants to fuck you. Would you ever suck his dick?

my hero

Your dad secretly wants to get at dat pussy now...Tired of moms old snatch

At what age did you realise you're autistic?

I had sex with one really cute chick at 13 and afterwards i was starting to transition, had sex with 3 guys afterwards because i was in a relationship with them for atleast a year each

i mean sheeit i wouldnt mind having a hot bitch daughter all of a sudden you probably pull off pink really well
not until she sucks my cock buddy shush

Where did you meet them? School, mutual friends? Or was this like a dating app situation?

Well without any sexual play besides the regular anal its usually insanely intense but on occasions my previous bf's liked to tease me

When was the first time you got penetrated? We're you still a boy technically?

Like dressed in boy clothes and what not? Or were you all girly and pampered ready to give up that ass??

Tell me the age, and give me a scenario, please! A real one though...

Also, what type of career do you hope in obtaining? Or are you just wanting a sugar daddy to fund your pretty habits?

Never! life is too beautiful and far too much as a gift to waste it with ending it early :)

Well one of them i grew up with and knew him since the day he was born, he actually lives down the street from me lol lowkey falling in love with him
... and the others i met thru dating apps lol

Dayum. Moar?

tits or gtfo

Well my first time was at 16, and i was pretty much all grill-a-fied out though it was early in my transition lol...it was my first time drinking ever and i was about a bottle and a half of vodka, that i some how managed to drink nearly all the way with my self because he was drink whisky, as i recall i was pretty slammed and i fell back onto his bed just staring into his eyes as you stared back in my with the sly look he would give me at times, as i was laying back he pounced his head down unto mine giving me the most passionate kiss ive ever gotten in my life, he couldnt say how much he was falling in love with me just as i was in the moment, afterwards he layed close listening to my heart and reached into my panties almost orgasming with every inch he reached into my pants... he flipped me over and was just kissing my back and unto my butt, i almost couldnt handle the tention of what was happening lol

youre honestly pretty qt, do you have kik or anything?

Ok well you're cute anyway

more pics

DO NOT TRUST TRANNYS

THEY ARE EXTREMELY LAZY

THEY WILL TRICK YOU INTO STICKING URE DICK UP THEIR 'BOI PUCCI'

AND IF YOU DO THAT THEY'LL LAY A LONG BROWN ONE ALONG URE DICK

THEN YOU'LL PULL OUT AND SHOUT HEY BITCH GET URE SHIT OFF MY BIG DICK.

BUT THEY WON'T BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRICKED YOU INTO TAKING THEIR SHIT INTO THE TOILET FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY ASSHOLE BITCHES.

What's your opinion on the state of transgenderism in the world right now specifically younger and younger children bring put on hormones?

can u still bust a nut

no thanks

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

do u wanna fuck me?

Awesome.

just wanted to know if you are still packin heat OP

Low-key trans nazi?? What an oxymoron of terms...

how big are you?

You are fucking adorable! Wanna be my girlfriend?

no, be mine.

So how's your dad?

not really,

what would REALLY be an oxymoron would be a feminist muslim

what think op?

Pretty sure the fags were killed by the nazis. if your tranny and a nazi that instantly makes you an oxymoron.

Is your Penis feminine?

Why

Already asked