Come to Brazil!

Come to Brazil!

We're not full!

Other urls found in this thread:

zapimoveis.com.br/venda/terreno-padrao/agr rj serras/
news.mongabay.com/2017/04/brazil-slashes-environment-budget-by-43/
rainforests.mongabay.com/amazon/deforestation_calculations.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/24/business/energy-environment/deforestation-brazil-bolivia-south-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will that include bunda?

Okay sounds cool.

Don't come to Brasília.

We are indeed full.

Do you accept white people?

Yep!

But not you, Liu Bei. We have enough Asians.

i never understand why brazil make brasilia capital,they don't have port.

Because we needed to develop our countryside.

Even nowadays, western Brazil is like the wild west, with injuns, bandits, farmers and police killing each other.

because of that idiot

But I want to continue living and keep my organs.

The constitution stated that the capital city had to be located in a central location. That of course meant Rio, in the middle between the north and south coasts, where people actually lived. But JK, the president at the time, interpreted it literally, and took the opportunity to build a completely new city in the actual middle of Brazil

Can I bring a cowboy hat, a revolver, and some horses?

Bitch please, I don't live in southern Ontario.

Delet this

can i come ?

Planned cities never turn out well, we would know. They always end up boring places devoid of culture. But than again all the ones we built were autocentric maybe if you built a completely pedestrian one it would turn out nice.

Favela life looks comfy.

A capital with a port is dumb, only small countries do that.

don't come or i will rape your woman while you watch
also kys

Yep, they love american country stuff.

A pickup truck is probably better than the horses, though.

I'll come only to get the succ from a pardo girl and to pay tribute to Pedro II.

Is land in West Brazil expensive?

Why do you have to develop the countryside?
Why don't you make it all a national park?
My island keeps half the land area all wild and rugged and mostly protected

It can be, depending on what kind of land you want.

I don't know any real estate agencies there, but check out this listing for plots for sale in the interior of Rio, which should give you a nice idea of non-urban plot prices.

zapimoveis.com.br/venda/terreno-padrao/agr rj serras/

It's not as cheap as it used to be.

In 1900 literally all the important cities (but Manaus) were 100 km from the coast. Americans had their march to the west, we needed one too.

You but we had an east and west coast with access to oceans on both sides. You do not, but it does make sense to move more people West.

I'm a Syrian refugee, if WW3 starts, can I move to Brazil?
>pic related it's me

>We're not full
but you randomly chop people into pieces
that's not nice you know

There was huge agrarian potential in western Brazil.

It's the only sector of our economy that hasn't completely gone to shit.

Like said, you have no west coast, so it makes no sense to develop the middle of fucking nowhere, it's a waste of money
You should just leave the interior wild and annex some west coast south american territory

Except for all the resources and industrial potential there.

South Island (my island) has entire west coast and interior left almost completely undeveloped and mostly uninhabited
You don't have to strip mine and destroy everything
Destroying ecosystems and nature for short term profit is shortsighted
Resources are finite so it's better protecting ecosystems and nature, rather than destroying everything for some companies to make some money

Are the girls hot like pic related?

Yeah, but the inner parts of Brazil are fucking huge. Mostly all undeveloped surely some it can be developed without making much of a dent.

Female girls or male girls?

Do all people in the south of Brazil live in big houses?

"male girls" kys pls kys kyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskys and KYS

She's not Brazilian, just a mixed Swede model.

If this is a male, I'm gay.

since when brazilian is a race? u dumb

news.mongabay.com/2017/04/brazil-slashes-environment-budget-by-43/
rainforests.mongabay.com/amazon/deforestation_calculations.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/24/business/energy-environment/deforestation-brazil-bolivia-south-america.html

Here are some articles on the subject
Also remember that the Amazon is being crisscrossed with deforestation, which is even worse because animals with large territories like Jaguars have small isolated territories and can't find mates, and crisscross deforestation accelerates deforestation because more surface area around the edges are available for deforestation

holy shit there are even gringo site about the amazon

It's a price we have to pay for development.

It's pretty unfair for the world to expect us not to explore our resources. Of course, everyone benefits from a healthy Amazon, but only Brazil carries it's burden.

You have the largest rainforest on the planet, which has half the species on the planet
People worldwide are worried about it's destruction because it one of, if not the most important ecosystem on the planet

New Zealand doesn't cut down all our forests for resources
Fiordland has lots of oil, but it is completely protected because we know that shortterm profit is not worth destroying ecosystems
Sadly our current government wants to oil drill by one of the last intact forests on the planet, but hopefully they are stopped

*because it's the most important ecosystem on the planet

>but only Brazil carries it's burden.

Not burning down the damn forest and just leaving it alone is an acceptable burden I think.

Looks half