Eurofag moving to Texas for grad school soon

Eurofag moving to Texas for grad school soon.

>is there anything interesting to do or see in Austin
>where else should I go in Texas
>how to not get shot

I plan on traveling more in the US as well, but gonna start with Texas.

Texas Chile Parlor. Learn to eat American.

Ever been to a nudist beach/park? They got one in Austin.

If you want to see/meet REAL Texas, avoid Austin, Dallas, and Houston.

Get out to the smaller cities. I moved to Lubbock 3 years ago and love it. The people here are really friendly and will take you shooting and shit.

>be germanfag

You should definitely go visit San Antonio which is like 1hr and 30min from Austin. Its a very nice city. Tons of shit to do there.

Don't go very far east of I35 in Austin and you'll be fine. Hamilton's Pool out west is pretty cool but you need to all ahead and reserve a day. If you want that stereotypical texas country town check out johnson city and frederiskburg or however you spell it. Also whataburger will save your soul when you're drunk and its 2am

As a Eurofag I am pretty sure you will make tons of friends your first week there.

>>how to not get shot
don't be a nigger
and don't hang around niggers

Some grad school etiquette:

>tip teacher $50 or $100 at beginning of term
>always applaud when teacher enters room
>always applaud at end of class

To avoid getting shot, just stay out of the nigger part of town. You'll see where it is. If a nigger enters an establishment you are in, quietly but quickly leave.

Visit the cities and rural areas. The rivers west of Austin are great. Have drinks, make friends and chill

Well your moving to the Worst city in Texas.

Austin is cool and chill, but I personally think the amateur bands and music theme city suck.

>how to not get shot

dont go to any nigger communities.

I live here. There is plenty to do but you have to be willing to put up with the city aspect. Austins a huge cali magnet so its quite liberal. Theres a nice median tho

Hey how y'all doin?!??! Am texasguy hehehehehehehehe

The only interesting thing to do is to get shot by a disgruntled republican idiot, or to be victimized in a school shooting.

Fuck texas, for one its hot as balls, two people are stupid as fuck, and lastly they cant pronounce a simple word like WATER!

>>how to not get shot
PROTIP: stay out of the US

Don't piss off the Mexican gang members or random niggers. Most American girls love white foreigners.

So if you're not white, plz stay in your shitskin country. Thanks.

Definitely visit Mount Bonnell and Barton Springs in Austin. Google them fag and then go. Here is a picture of downtown Austin from Mt. Bonnell.

It's funny because eurofags literally believe that everybody in America is carrying a gun and that people are being shot left and right. I've lived in America 42 years and have had a gun pointed at me zero times. Eurofags are fucking morons

Just keep your dumb ass in your own shit country. We don't want you or your faggoty failing ideology here, you fucking sand nigger lover

But that's only because you never left your Mom's basement.

I'm sorry you have to come here and be exposed to this shit hole. The biggest thing about Texas is a texans opinion of then selves.

I've never seem so many self important, loud mouth, blow hard, wannabe cowboys. Steers and queers!

Have lived in Austin my whole life ask me anything. Lots of fags, not to many niggers, Mexicans are everywhere in Texas so get used to that. Stay west of 35.

If you're a white girl prepare to get rammed by a black man

>how to not get shot

Stay away from niggers and insanely liberal cities like Detroit, Chicago and D.C. In the US and it's highly unlikely you will get shot

You spelled Chicago and Detroit wrong
OP if you aren't a dumb ass then getting shot isn't a worry. Stay off other people's property. Simple as that

Found the guy who eats glue.

>is there anything interesting to do or see in Austin
Austin is a complete shithole compared to any other major city in Texas, it's considered a bizarre liberal enclave that's pretty much crawling with faggots. As a European, you should be at home there.
>where else should I go in Texas
Depends on what you want to do, nigger. San Antonio isn't far away and has Six Flags Over Texas (A rollercoaster park.) and Sea World. In Austin there's a cool indoor rock climbing place I've been to. Other than visiting those locations, I haven't been down in that direction very much. I live in Houston, otherwise known as the *ACTUAL* fucking capital. We have the second best theater district in the country second only to broadway, the food here is the best in the country, and the people are extraordinarily chill no matter where you are. No matter where you go in Texas, I can guarantee that as long as you aren't a snooty asshat people will be incredibly kind to you and you will make friends easily.
>how to not get shot
DO NOT use public transportation, especially if there are stops in the shithole areas of town. I will tell you straight up that anywhere you go in Texas, the public transportation is garbage that is borderline not meant to be used by actual human beings. Everyone worth a shit drives everywhere. Rent/buy a car ASAP.

Irony is that extremely liberal areas are the only places people get shot on the daily. Dumb ass liberals

Anywhere red, you'll be fine

racist fuck.

This. I live in South Texas near the border with Mexico and I have met so many wannabe cowboys. They think that just because they wear boots, a hat (a cowboy hat or one of those camo caps), drive big trucks (that mommy & daddy bought for them), and speak with a retarded accent they are the real deal. I am pretty sure that a HUUUUGE portion of them have never even done real cowboy shit like the people up north.

I may eat more than my share of glue but i can spot a cocksucking Texan from a block away. They are the most unsavory critters that crawl the face of the earth. Worse than niggers, sand niggers, Mexicans and democrats added together.

do not mess with his contraptions

dont listen to this guy non of it is true, except maybe the nigerian portion to which youll probably never have the problem of that if you dont go driving around like a tard.

Big Bend State Park is a must for nature shit, Enchanted Rock is closer but not as cool.

You literally described Alabamans...

not true

That's because liberals use poor people as their bread and butter, they're not stupid at higher levels, just at lower levels.

If your entire fucking political party revolves around harvesting votes for poor people, guess what you're going to do? Keep promising them world and free shit, but make sure you don't actual benefit them overall so that they keep voting for you.

This is why liberal areas are permanently stuck in a rut. They keep voting for free shit and help, but they never fucking get it, so they keep voting for it with increased desperation as they rob and steal to survive and somehow blame conservatives for their woes. Totally fucking hoodwinked. Sad.

Yeah, if you wanna be bored as fuck and limit your social experiences to crazy white ppl.

kinda true

not true

not true

What's better than being white? You know, privilege and all that.

You will be fine in Austin. Austin has been taken over by hipsters; you will be able to go to any bar and talk about stovepipe trousers and which stovepipe trousers give you the best anal cameltoe. If you have a beard it is even better! The beard and the man-bun was played out in NYC in 2003 but in Austin you can still get some juice from that.

not true

but yeah maybe just dont come... we dont need any more peeps.

If you live in the Valley its mostly either middle class hispanics pretending to be white or recent immigrant Mexicans. Have yet to see any cowboy wannabe that isn't Mexican

just dont talk to shady individuals stay in a group

Are you referencing this greentext?

It is scary how accurate this post is...

Austin is a great place to visit, not so much to spend an extended stay in.

The more you stay the more you will grow to hate it

Austin is a happening place; very liberal, you should do well. San Antonio is close, and fun.

You seem to have taken the wrong turn to Redit or 9gag you fucking faggot ass kike bitch.

Mostly just stay away from Austin and the south.

>Worse than niggers, sand niggers, Mexicans, and democrats added together
>My fucking sides

This. Funny thing is that most of them live in the suburbs and the only thing they do is go hunting or fishing which feeds their ego. I've seen real cowboy Texans outside cities like San Antonio, Austin, and Waco and they are nothing like those fags.

Dont go to fucking austin. Its a libtard snowflake fortress in the middle of a conservative state

Samefag. Also Austin is a fucking boring shithole.

I think the biggest difference between the fags and actual cowboys is the fact that the latter don't really worry as much about keeping up the image.

Fuck off you nigger loving faggot jew bitch

Yeah if you like Car dealerships and Tourist traps

That seriously comes into play with the middle class hispanics. A shit ton of chicks are walking around wearing cowboy boots and short shorts then making fun of white people that try to adapt to Mexican culture. Its something that's always pissed me off and thats cause I'm a spic myself

>how to not get shot

Normally I'd be first in line to make fun of Texas, and Texans, but to be honest, Texans are actually pretty nice folks. For the most part anyway. I don't really consider Texas to be a Southern state, but Texans are still more like Southerners than they are Yankees. The key thing is don't go there being all snooty and looking down your nose at the locals. Be nice, and they'll be nice right back. A lot of them will go out of their way to make you feel welcomed if you come across as being genuinely likable, respectful, and show an interest in their local culture and/or history. At the very least you want to make enough friends so that you get invited to plenty of chili cook-offs, and barbecues--just so you know Carolina BBQ is the best BBQ but you probably want to keep that to yourself, because Texas BBQ is still pretty goddamn good.

lmao dont listen to this idiot

This.

there are 2 seasons in TX: summer and august. summer is fucking hot. august is fucking hot as balls. you've been warned

yeah San Antonio is all right gets boring AF,. Austin would be a better experience. HMU if you need addy

Pretend to be a liberal cuck and fuck skany liberal girls in college town.

**Bonus round**
If they disappear from campus figure out which strip club they started working at.

>Used to live in Austin. They cleaned it up a bit but all the perverted shit just went underground.

It's a trap.

>Only go to Hippie Hollow if you want to suck dick.

enjoy driving to get anywhere it takes hours to leave texas