How close are they to relocating? shit hole that is green bay can't support them for much longer...

how close are they to relocating? shit hole that is green bay can't support them for much longer. i can feel it in my plums.

also where are they going?

Other urls found in this thread:

packers.com/news-and-events/article-press-release/article-1/Packers-unveil-vision-for-Titletown-District/bbe57f41-1de4-4c82-a4fb-a9298314bb26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Green Bay is a shithole, but they still sell out every game. They aren't going anywhere.

And if they did, they'd go to milwaukee.

Stay mad

>implying a community owned team can move

I dont think that "stock" actually means anything

Pic related is why they wont move

>stadium constantly sells out.
>players interact with the city all the time
>The vast majority of Wisconsin are Packer fans so roughly 4.5 million people in Wisconsin alone are buying Packer merchandise
>moving

you're really retarded aren't you?

Stadium Capacity is 80k you retard. They're selling just short of maximum capacity. That doesn't even include all the people tailgating are sitting in the bars in the stadium.

>averages 107.3% full, 2nd in the league

You really are dumb, huh

Are the rams considered a London team in this pic?

The Las Vegas Packers, screencap this

2bh the Packers could build their stadium in Milwaukee and still call themselves 'Green Bay' and no one would notice

well meme'd my friend

The Lions averaged 60,792 this year but Ford Field is only 65,000 max capacity.

>The vast majority of Wisconsin are Packer fans so roughly 4.5 million people in Wisconsin alone are buying Packer merchandise

Don't forget the treasonous Yoopers.

Who cares? The Lions are literally 23rd in attendance even when adjusted for capacity.

Is your body ready for the Beijing Packers?

how much of their revenue do these "owners" get?

Green Bay moving would be an insult to Green Bay, to Wisconsin, to Chicago and to the NFL as a whole.

You are either retarded or just really fucking stupid which might be the same thing.

Everything the Lakes touch is rightful Michigan Clay! Sleep tight you all live on borrowed time!

>to Chicago
I am pretty sure they would be happy with Green Bay burning down and the Packers being disbanded.

oh no it might be an insult to green bay and wisconsin

are you fucking retarded or do you unironically think rest of america gives a fuck about wisconsin?

Soon...

They have voting rights. They won't move.

>Tigers fans
>Wings fans
>Pistons fans
>Packers fans

I swear to God, we should burn them out.

;_;7

Green Bay is a popular team because they're an every man's team. They're small town nature is what endears them to their millions of fans. In a league that can be described as plastic, they are arguably the most authentic. If you move the franchise, you might as well re-brand the team. The fans aren't going to follow them when you remove their best qualities.

How do they get over 100% attendance?

I'm guessing people buy standing room only tickets

The Bears and their history is a shell of it's former self without GB. The same could be said for the Packers without the Bears. Their rivalry is something that keeps their fans interested, which was surely part of the reason that the Bears bailed the Packers out back in the day.

Does that include club sections and shit?

The Sacramento Packers

Cowboys AT&T (lol) Stadium capacity = 80,000
“Average” attendance = 92,539

Are you honestly suggesting they have an _additional_ 12,500+ people in there.

Bullshit chart is bullshit.

They're never going to relocate, for the simple fact that the corporation is one of the biggest property owners in Wisconsin and has a much different, and better, business model than any other NFL team.

I think the most interesting part of the Packers story is how they generate revenue. Most other teams depend on the traditional revenue streams of tickets, licensing, merch, etc., and then supplement that with billions in government handouts for stadium development deals.

The Packers understood after the Miller Park shakedown that they'd probably never survive a process like that, and that the stadium shakedown thing is probably tapped, now that the data is in and shows it's a net loss for taxpayers. Moreover, moving from one small market to another is obviously pointless.

So they diversified. They own a lot of property around Lambeau, and even throughout the state. I imagine if they do have revenue problems in the future, they'll probably just develop a new business venture, like start investing their revenues as a sort of "sovereign wealth fund" or something, or maybe a bond issue.

But, they're not leaving, and anyone who thinks ever would is a fucking retard who doesn't understand the economics of that team or the economics of the NFL.

i drove 3.5 hours from madison twie last fall just to go to the pro shop. people drive farther than me. why are you dumb

>t. never left the house

Feel free to post your own data

You've never been to AT&T Stadium

They sell a shit ton of standing room only seats in the north and south end zones

Why is michigan so gay?

So many Packers and Rodgers threads lately. I want to see them win the owl just to watch the salt flow. Pats would work too.

Literally never. The NFL could cease to exist, and the Green Bay Packers willl still sell out every single Sunday. The world could be reduced to ashes, a Mad Max-esque apocalyptic hellscape, and the roaming damned who are cursed to exist in the wasteland that Wisconsin has become will still gather on Sundays to grill bratwurst, drink beer, and beat their wives, while the Green Bay Packers play football.

>how close are they to relocating?
Where did you get this idea? I haven't heard anything remotely suggesting a move.

I will concede that the Packers are a brand big enough to move anywhere they want and sell out.

>every ameritard in this thread falling for this bait
god fucking damnit why do we have to occupy the same country...:/

Someday we will complete Greater Michigan and our forefathers will smile upon us and the reclaimed Toledo strip. Also Chicago was built with Michigan wood and the farms of Wisconsin are kept fertile with Michigan water! Watch your back New York Ontario rightfully belongs to us.

Stay jealous of our total control of the only interior sea ports and fresh water.

Milwaukee Packers..... I'm okay with this. But then again, I live in Milwaukee

I remember seeing something that said that if the Packers ever wanted to move there is something in their contract that strips the team of everything except name. Personnel, players, etc. Essentially the team would cease to exist if it moved.

>what is standing room
During the game this area is packed, there are 2 areas like this in each endzone

Mah nigga

Bay view reporting in

Being fat, loud, and drunk isn't a "culture"

we will fucking burn your shit down you come to our side you obese american

Soon...

No dividends are paid and you can't even sell them. It's a joke. but:
The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.[1] Rather than being the property of an individual, partnership, or corporate entity, they are held as of 2016 by 360,760 stockholders. No one is allowed to hold more than 200,000 shares,[2] which represents approximately four percent of the 5,011,558 shares currently outstanding.[3] It is this broad-based community support and non-profit structure[4] which has kept the team in Green Bay for nearly a century in spite of being the smallest market in all of North American professional sports.

>It is this broad-based community support and non-profit structure

Wait, what?

Packers shareholders don't get any profit?

Then why buy stock in the team?

Literally the next sentence.
>which has kept the team in Green Bay for nearly a century in spite of being the smallest market in all of North American professional sports.

It doesn't explain why anybody would _buy_ shares in the Packers.

This so much, I want the Bears to get good again so they can give the Packers a wallop, wouldn't be the same without them.

>like the packers because its the only thing your shitty state has
>pretty historical team
>want to keep them
>buy shares

I personally don't get it either but people always buy stupid shit. There are a couple of perks but nothing special. My uncle has shares framed on his wall. He seems proud of them for some weird reason.

>Aaron rodgers with an unlimited number of ladyboys

My grandpa got shares as a gift for Christmas one year when they sold stocks. He has also said he's willing me his Packers gear when he dies. Including his cheesehead. I'm a Cowboys fan. We live in Texas. I don't know what he sees in them, either.

But the Packers, an NFL corporate franchise team, make a shitton of money every year.

Who get's that cash?

How are all you redditards so autistic? OP isn't even being remotely serious, fucknuts.

The area around the stadium is being redeveloped into what is basically fucking Disneyland for the fans. Hotels, shops, restaurants, residential areas. They've already had a team hall of fame for awhile that people visit year round in addition to all the people that go there to watch the team practice. They're unmatched in the league.

They've been investing it back into the stadium and surrounding area as long as I've been alive, and I'm 27, so basically as long as they've been good in the era of the nfl making big money.

>They've been investing it

Investing means an expected return on the money - where does it go?

packers.com/news-and-events/article-press-release/article-1/Packers-unveil-vision-for-Titletown-District/bbe57f41-1de4-4c82-a4fb-a9298314bb26

This is currently being built. If you're talking about dividends then yeah obviously don't buy the shares. It's not like packer fans buy them for retirement.

Can you not read?
See:
Investing in the community is a thing

The fans are spending money on an entertainment product they love. The team is investing the money into creating a better experience to fans in order to make more money. People buy shares when they go for sale simply for the entertainment value, similar to buying a jersey. Still following?

Seriously just give it back already the UP is pretty much offbrand Wisconsin anyways.

God damn, just how mad at the Pack are you?????
O_o

anyone got that fresh godgers pasta from the other night