If someone rolls trips I will rap everything in this thread

If someone rolls trips I will rap everything in this thread

Roll

Fractional distillation is the separation of a mixture into its component parts, or fractions, separating chemical compounds by their boiling point by heating them to a temperature at which one or more fractions of the compound will vaporize. It uses distillation to fractionate. Generally the component parts have boiling points that differ by less than 25 °C from each other under a pressure of one atmosphere. If the difference in boiling points is greater than 25 °C, a simple distillation is typically used.

Roll

JUST JUST JUST JUST

rollocop

So close

Roll

Smegmification

I suck dick on daily basis

quinny boy up in this oh

my mum lick my balls everyday

roll

Fuck you

me n my boy are real nighas its not gay if the balls dont touch so watch what you say

Hi I'm op and I have sucked all the dicks in the world

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I suck cock, I suck cock, I'm OP, I suck cock!
I put it in my ass, I do. I shit out upon it my semi-liquid poo.
I lick it off, cuz I'm a fag. Please suffocate me with a plastic bag.
I'm such a loser, and such a shit, I'd like to gag on your dick a bit.
Please rape my face with your massive stiffy, I swear, I've never sucked on a titty.

I said I'd rap, but I'm not Eminem.
I'm so homosexual, I exude an aura that's feminine.

Traps aren't gay.

dark spirits controlling the rapper can also transfer, through the records, to the person listening and singing the tracks. John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. The words we speak are spirit, so this means that the words these men rap, are evil spirits, demons that will haunt people and even get to have control over them, after the person or fan has been hearing the songs over and over again, having their mind subliminally changed to the thoughts given by the spirits written on the lyrics.

Get rappin' son

>111 get

Praise Buzzfeed, I desire to fondle clean shaven millenial lady balls of a Vice reporter.

Move your ass motherfucker

shoe in the ass
>i can't do my best right now

Bangkokthonburi University is a higher education institute located in Thawi Watthana District, Bangkok, Thailand. Founded in 2002, the college offers undergraduate and graduate studies in business administration, law, political science, science, and education.

Die Reaktion von Wasserstoff mit Sauerstoff (Knallgas), bei der Wasser (H2O) entsteht, wird Knallgasreaktion genannt. Jede Verbrennung stellt eine Redoxreaktion dar. So auch das Verbrennen von Benzin, Diesel und Kerosin in Kraftfahrzeugen, Schiffen und Flugzeugen. Kraftstoffe, die viel Energie freisetzen, können als Raketentreibstoff verwendet werden. In der Pyrotechnik wird ebenfalls auf Oxidations- und Reduktionsmittel für verschiedene Feuerwerkseffekte gesetzt. Bei Explosivstoffen kommt es zu einer schlagartig exothermen Redoxreaktion, bei der Gas frei wird, sich temperaturbedingt stark ausdehnt und somit die Sprengkraft bewirkt.

once more little friend

i can contribute a shit trap beat

Hitler was a good guy

puuuuuush

I've got a hand on my gap
I've been cumed on by my own dad
I've got a vibrator, 800 watt
I've put it in my neighbour's cat
When he saw it he just said "what?"
My girlfriend left me, anyway, she was flat
I can see your dick but I'm not gonna say anything, just make a cut and censore it
I hear a phone calling "ding dong"
And then I forget about your dong
And I forget that I've sucked it hard
I'm just that kind of retard

Faggot do it don't be a fegget and do it you little piece of nasty shit just fucking do it

I will no-one has gotten trips

rollex

bump

it's ya boi skinny P

here we go again

erectile dysfunction

don't you hate when you bait reddit, with no credit.

mntbpbdtghdtfbp

This thread is fucking cancer. This is what happens when you let 13 year old summerfags browse Sup Forums.

fuck off roastie

OP could or could not be a fegget

Rolling

almost!

I came, I saw, I only rolled dubs...

I don 't have interest on OP anymore I only want the trips

Niggers are the lowest form of life

Trips get

Me too

Trip?

Just burning da niggers down the street with my brothaz da ku klux klan smelling like shit

Nigger! What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you saying ricocheting off of me cos bitch you see I'm one seriously lonely faggot.
I'm never stating, more than never demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Nigger fading, and I know that the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated,
Keep 'em kekking with the best.
Peace out.
Trips for your mother.

bumpin for trips

ROLLLLLLLL

Traps did 9/11

what redbone sounds like behind 57 proxies

I like big juicy traps cocks, these aren't gay nigga

rol

This is it... ROLL OF THE CENTURY!!! RROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

It's not gay fucking a trap as long as she has a feminine dick, you just fuck her in her asspussy

My name is op
I think trap are gay
My dick goes pop
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

ROLLERINO

Go

op is my name
and dicks are my game

WINRAR!!!!

CHECKED. IT'S HERE BOYS

CHECK EEEEEMMMMM

Titty gritty shitty witty klitty

7-zip

Roll

Ravioli ravioli
Why dont I have a girlfriendoli
Ravioli ravioli
Give me the death I deservuoli

ok

sarah snyder is my one true love

OP be like

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Someone rolled trips
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Oh shit

HE GET THE BELOVED TRIPS DO IT OP DO IT

tell adrian he's gay

Check em

i lick the tip like canoli filling, inbetween your nigger foreskin. i understand how slavery was wrong, you can fuck my ass all day long

PLEASE OP JUST RAP ALREADY. OR YOU ARE A PUSSY?

OP you'd better start recording this shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>mfw people actually thought op would deliver

saged btw

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

>sages
>posts img
???

Allahu ackbar!

Well looks like OP is a nasty FEGGET

T-Test my LUCK

Hornier than a rhino

Sup Forums is 18+

It takes a minute to record a song guys

Atomic nut

k

No it isn't

Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you saying ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than never demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music, you make elevator music

if i get trips you will need to rap everything in this thread to one beat while another, faster beat is playing in the background

hunid hunid bills on the track, i scrape the bowl like im black, i hang out in the hood, with my nigha whos hung good, he knows just what i like, sucking him off all night

Holy Fuck op here my internet went out gimme a second

OP doesn't need to be sued for stealing lyrics from a different rap

You better deliver