Rekt thread? new computer, collection at all time low

rekt thread? new computer, collection at all time low

You need to start it yourself you lazy nigger

dump time

mods

how is he holding the suppressor like that? wouldn't it be hot as shit?

Wow, that dog really wanted that baby

Fuck off with your chicken or the egg what came first, paradox Shit. Fuck you.

That's the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my life!

Not after only a few rounds. Also, because he is a sandnigger, why else?

Is he a fucking dumb, why was he doing that

Nigger

same webms every day

Your white privilege is showing.

wtf how is that guy still alive after that many stabs

Good lord

guy on the bicycle is a fucking idiot

Fucing retards, that poor pig must have suffered a lot before dying.
I'd like to kill one of those motherfuckers the same way the killed that poor animal.

i don't know if you're talking about my typo, or you're joking, anyways i'm just questioning his stupidity.

First gore video i ever seen. This is where it all started

Friend lends my dvd and Says watch this

You're in the wrong thread friendo. Anything goes here. Also, there is such a thing as poorfuck countries where they can't afford humane execution tools, or just are uneducated niggers whose only fun is ending life.

>You're in the wrong thread friendo
Here's comes the summerfags, this is the deepweb, we can do anything we want

Why cut the pig there?? The fuck. You gotta slit it's throat. Amateurs.

He's not even trying to brake lol

I don't get how so many people get run over by trains, it's not like they come out of nowhere ffs

almost as hilarious as seeing a nigger set on fire.

Natural selection. Zero awareness gets dealt with like this.

hell of a shot. sunk that ball easily.

>he pulls it out

I know that in those 3rd World Countries they can't afford things like tools to kill animals.
However that being suffered a fucking lot before dying, and I'm pretty sure they could've found a much better way to kill that pig.
Moreover their skin is white, so I don't think they come from India, China or a sandnigger country

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>We have REAL intellectual discussion
SummerFags, get out of here

If he'd just kept walking he would've lived

tbh never been on reddit, but spent very long time on Sup Forums and started to come to Sup Forums just some weeks ago.

should've worn a helmet

helmet and a high-vis vest TOTALLY would have kept him safe

kek

Don't forget the leather jacket