twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

got more?
im really enjoying this

kek

made me lol

I think these are called strawmen
I fuckin love em and they're funny as hell but that's what they are

A simple google search could inform you as to what an actual strawman is.

They're counter-signal memes for fashy goys

courtesy of Ghoul.

>a sham argument set up to be defeated
I mean technically nobody's debating here but it is a sham argument. Tbqh I'm not defending these arguments, they're not far from what people actually say, but may mays like this make for funnier reading than a well though out paragraph deconstructing an opposing viewpoint.
tl;dr
chill dude we're all just here for the white nationalism

Actually this is hyperbole and maybe farcical, but a scathing critique of leftists and progressives none the less. And yes it's that contradictory.

They mostly exist to tell people that espouse this nonsense that they've been heard.
Actual strawmen where it's stuff that nobody actually says are the shitty ones.

it's more parody than anything else, the arguments in these comics are written as counter-arguments to themselves, sort of like political comics where a statement is made and the visual aspect refutes it

FUKIN SAVED

lvoe these, bump

Here's a good one

saved

kek

I'm a hunter and pro gun but this one always triggers me.

First, not sure why anyone would really truly need a gun unless they live in a shit hole. I don't live in a shithole and definitely don't need one. I'm not opposed to people owning guns in non shitholes, but I do laugh when people who live in nice neighborhoods say they have a bunch of guns for their safety. Also I find concealed carry and open carry bros (who don't live in a place like Baltimorgue or Chiraq) incredibly laughable. Nice cowboy cosplay, goofy cunt.

The claim "I am responsible for my own safety" is only half true. You are responsible for your own safety to the extent that you shouldn't do stupid dangerous shit. But you are only partially responsible for your own safety. Others are responsible for not using force against you. Your safety is a two way street and isn't entirely dependent on your own actions.

Saying "I'm responsible for my own safety" is like saying it's your fault if some guy shanks you and takes your money if you're just walking down the street minding your own business and he should get off because it's actually your fault.

You forgot to turn off your Jap proxy there friendo ;^)

Where's "I see you're a fucking White Male, haha tough luck racist"

It's the second best one.

kek

hey I'm looking for a specific one I know I've seen it around. here's the description

>first panel is some guy saying that he supports all political opinions and the second saying that he's voting for Trump
>second panel has no words, however the first guy has morphed into a cartoonish monster
if someone has it, would be appreciated

How are open border libertarians even real?

i gotcha brah

I think libertarians got jewed

old style libertarians didn't consider niggers or spics as people

I'm US Navy, fuck off.

thanks man

I think most conceal carriers view it more in the vein of insurance. You don't really expect to have to use it, but if you're in a situation where it's needed and you don't have it, then you're fucked.

>Saying "I'm responsible for my own safety" is like saying it's your fault if some guy shanks you and takes your money if you're just walking down the street minding your own business and he should get off because it's actually your fault.

It would always be the shanker's fault, but if you had a gun on you and saw him coming at you, then you've got a much better chance of staying alive than hoping you can beat him in a foot race. There's very little a criminal fears more than an armed victim.

Guns aren't completely illegal in Japan. Also, not everyone in Japan is Japanese or a Japanese citizen.

Dumb faggot.

just my opinion, anyway.

Hey man on Sup Forums or Sup Forums it's more likely someone's just a weeb, please excuse me.

98% of them are of japanese ancestory and you got 27 rapefugees . they deported most of the people staying to long to be tourist aka illegals

so almost every one in japan is japanese

You're forgetting that there is a large amount of US military members based in Japan, not to mention English teachers, businessmen, etc. from around the world. Especially on a board like Sup Forums it is more likely than not that someone posting from Japan isn't actually from Japan.

Why are liberals so shit at these? The point is to mock your opponent's mental gymnastics not ''lol u r neckbeardxD''

I don't know, I think it explains a pretty big part of /fit/ pretty well.

Surprised no one posted this one

My personal favorite

I think that one is actually from /fit/

put your trip back on you faggot

it's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs

Don't link that garbage here.

Funnyjunk has always been a shitty forum that just collects Sup Forums images.

Yeah, but it's hundreds, maybe a couple thousand of normies that're getting jewed without even realizing it.

They take only the shitposts/shillposts we make, post it there, make it look like a board made for shitposting, and thus lure hundreds of shitposters to make the quality of the board shittier.

Just explained to the other dipshit that I'm US Navy.

>Just explained to the other dipshit that I'm US Navy.
exactly Strawboss, put your trip on so people know you're the faggot you are

Wew

>I'm a hunter and pro-gun but...
Every single time.

It triggers you because it summarized your entire long-winded post which you typed up without the least hint of self awareness.

This one also should trigger you for the same reason.

I actually got to use one of these against the faggots on Sup Forums, the punk one

>daily make the opponent dumb so they're easier to attack thread

they're called strawman and some are funny

drawfags are ruining them though, the more detailed and refined a meme gets the worse quality it has

>Rebuttal comics

they're called smuggies you newfag

>smuggies
I vote for this one.

they're called memes for fashy goys

Nigga that's way too long. Who the fuck has the time to say counter-signal memes for fashy goys

NO FUCKING WAY this is true ... no way dude.

haha this is the counter-meme of WERE KANGZ

Meanwhile in reality

However, it succeeded in striking a nerve here.
Sup Forums reveals itself without being asked or compelled to.

Here's the album with all of them you silly people

imgur.com/a/n3jY2

And a fat fucking load of comfort "it's not my fault" is as you breathe your last in the gutter after Tyrone and DeQuan slit your throat for your iphone. It's not my fault of improper wiring sets my insulation on fire, but I still want to have a fire extinguisher on hand in case that should happen.

This one needs to be wearing a cross, hexagram, or crescent.

It is interesting that in places like Montana, where everyone is a gun owner, no one open-carries because the ability to impress or intimidate is nil.

It's pretty rare here. I saw one guy doing it. I think people don't do it because CCWs are easy to get and crime is pretty low. We're full by the way.