This is the level of discourse and the dignity of the office of the president of mexico

This is the level of discourse and the dignity of the office of the president of mexico.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/10/former-mexican-president-vincente-fox-doubles-down-on-trump-criticism-calls-him-hated-gringo.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/341878-mexican-president-apology-trump/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/10/former-mexican-president-vincente-fox-doubles-down-on-trump-criticism-calls-him-hated-gringo.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/04/president-fox-apologizes-invites-trump-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even the whiter Hispanics are disgusting fucking animals. Wtf is wrong with them? Why aren't they like normal full blown whites?

What the fuck? Is he really threatening Trump? He's essentially saying that mexicans will invade the USA.

Only a degenerate beaner would be this angry about blocking their citizens from illegally entering another country in droves

I get it that Vincent and his beaner friend know America is better than Mexico, hence the anger toward the wall

But...MAKE MEXICO BETTER

You beaner shills us the states like welfare, stop looking for the handout and make your own country

And yes I know beaners are lazy but it's worth a shot

highschool girls do that selfie

How can people with 90% white blood be so shit?

Might as well be full blown indian

BIG
MEXICAN
HUEVOS

This is how degraded we've become (and how degraded mexico itself is) under Obama. Someone representing the executive office of mexico flipping off our presidential candidates.

When our former presidents sink this low it'll be over. We'll be a joke.

>"Don’t play around with us, we can jump walls, we can swim rivers, and we can defend ourselves," he told Mathis.

kek

>representing the executive office of mexico
He's an EX president, you stupid imbecilic fuckface. Learn how to read. Fuck you're an idiot. Illiterate. Moron.

>He added that some of Trump's proposals could add not just a trade war, but a full war.

So he's suicidal? It wouldn't take more than a week of full-blown war for America to turn it into the world's largest continuous sheet of glass.

Damn son, you really set him the fuck straight on that MINOR FUCKING POINT.

that guy was a fucking disgrace to the country and even 10 years later he keeps shitting on us, the sad part is that he wasn't even the worst choice

>implying it wouldn't turn into Vietnam 2.0 because of cartels and civilian militias conducting guerilla warfare

Just nuke it from orbit desu

All our ex-presidents represent the dignity of yhr office around the world.

Vicente Fox would be a complete nonentity if he never held that office.

>Mexican
>intellectual

>Apology
>rt.com/usa/341878-mexican-president-apology-trump/

>Insult
>foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/10/former-mexican-president-vincente-fox-doubles-down-on-trump-criticism-calls-him-hated-gringo.html

Liberals are mentally ill bipolar faggots. Shocker

six days after this
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/04/president-fox-apologizes-invites-trump-mexico/

I love how he thinks it's a good idea to hatefully attack the average American. We hate the white ruling caste of Mexico and want the average Mexican to be safer and more prosperous.

>nuke Mexico
No can do. We'd lose Texas and the south.

to be fair nobody in Mexico takes him seriously, we see him as an old mad man. He says a lot of crazy shit.

>not nuking comiefornia

We can deal with most of the South being gone, just niggers and white trash.

Texas is another story though...

Fug

The guy he ran against was a Bernie-tier pinko commie, wasn't he?

What if the nigga is using this as false flagging to raise support for Trump?

He was our Obama and Trump rolled into one, I voted for him for MUH CHANGE.

At least we got the PRI out, for a little while because faggots never learn.

no, he's just a stupid oldman. Believe me, we had to put up with all his idiotics actions a decade ago.. he getting BTFO by trump's response to his apology obviously triggered him to go full retarded (again...)

Was this recorded a whole ago and just released now? I remember he just recently did an interview where he apologized to Trump and invited him to come see Mexico or summat.

See all the white feminists and nu-males.