Most Muslims are good people even if they don't celebrate Easter

Most Muslims are good people even if they don't celebrate Easter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_foreign_assistance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A pagan festival celebrating the new season?

Only Shia Muslims and Alawites. The rest are genocidal lunatics

*most Sunni muslims

Other way round

Forcing your wife to walk 1m behind you on the street is not my idea of good behavior.

Nope. Shia are always causing trouble. ME went to shit after The Great Iranian Chimpout.

Sunni muslims are the ones that blow themselves up in Western countries. Shia just want to make Iran great again.

Annnnnnd those who kill us are Sunnis.

Yea, I can't believe these Muslims do not let their wives have sex with Tyrone. I mean it is 2017, cuckold? more like coolold

/thread

Isis only exist because you guys betrayed Saddam Hussein in his fight against Iranian expansionism.

Now Iraq is an Iranian puppet.

>us
Why do Shias shill against Sunnis like this?

Sunnis and muslims in general are subhumans and you know that, King Kong.

I'm white, French and agnostic (but I appreciate Christianism). "us" => europeans, westerners, "kuffars"

muslims are pretty good
I would like to join muslims and whites in making the holocaust real again tbqh

>hates jews
>suck (tiny) muslim cocks

Every fucking time.

>Most Muslims are good people even if they don't celebrate Easter

Especially Syrians.

Iraq was the aggressor in the Iran-Iraq war, and ISIS is a takfiri death cult that wishes to annihilate all Shia in the Levant. I'm not exactly sure what the hell you're talking about.

>tfw no secular muslim gf

go to favela and insult some thug's mother

>Iraq was the aggressor in the Iran-Iraq war

Do not confuse the agressor and the victim. Iraq was just defending herself.

>a Wahhabist lebbo living in Hueland

hmmm very interesting

Malaysia

Shias have an inferior political ideology. So basically here is the basis for the Shia, ignoring all the modern memes and paganism.

So basically Muhammad just conquered all of Arabia and became the 0th Caliph. After he died Abu Bakr was elected Caliph. Basically the idea was the Caliph(equivilent to Emperor) would be voted in by a group of very powerful people who ran the nation and were very important, so bureaucrats, senators, mayors, governors, powerful businessmen/merchants, judges/religious leaders(both were the same), influential and powerful military generals. Pretty much people who without, the nation could not exist or function properly.

Basically like the Roman government. These very powerful people would elect someone of any profession amongst themselves to become the next caliph when the previous caliph died or was removed from office. The general idea was to remove all royal families etc.. anyone who wasn't important aside from memes because they would corrupt the government and become decadent and degenerate over time.

However the Shias, wanted Ali to become the next Caliph after Muhammad, because muh memes. There's nothing in the Quran that says what type of government you should have, it just states suggestions and basic laws, so theoretically you could have any form of government. What Muhammad/friends choose was an elective monarchy.

The shias believed that the Caliph should be chosen by the previous caliph, and that the caliph could only be an Imam(priest)

However Ali wasn't elected and he also voted for Abu Bakr to become the next caliph. Then the shias chimped out(Ridda Wars) and Ali/Abu Bakr, Umar, etc.. went to go kill em for being too stupid to understand politics and bureaucracy.

Then Umar(big guy 4u) was elected then Uthman, and then Ali. But Shias are still upset for some reason that Ali wasn't the Caliph after Muhammad even though he ended up being Caliph anyway.

Oyyy veyyyy

How's the weather in Tehran?

>if he dislikes muslims, then he's a joo!

Ironically saying >>jooo gives you away

>mfw it's sunni

Reminder: Iran is the only ME nation not cucked by KSA-Israel-USA.

>if he dislikes muslims, then he's a kike!

Happy, Abdul?

It's too late

Islamic Republic of Iran is a destabilizing factor in the ME. They managed to unite Arabs and Israelis against them.

>don't celebrate Easter
>good people

>celebrating a pagan holiday created by Constantine V in the year 400 A.D

>jesus is crucified
>calls it good friday

With enemies like Saudi "ISIS-lite" Arabia and the settler colonialist occupying entity in the Levant, Iran must be doing something right.

Well, if I was the leader of my country, there would be no muslims here, and Syria and Iraq would no longer exist.

>Saudi "ISIS-lite" Arabia
IR Iran is just as bad in that sense.

>settler colonialist occupying entity in the Levant
Who gives a fuck, human history is a history of conquest. The Israelis earned their country.

>muh glass parking lot
edgy

Nice to know that France will no longer exist.

Nice to know America will become an Hispanic shithole in my lifetime, desu

>Abandoning Palestinian Arabs and siding with kikes because "muh Iran is a threat to Saudi supremacy"
Nice to see you standing up for your arab brothers self proclaimed mr "leaders of the arab world"

I'm okay with that

Hispanic plurality with secular liberal democracy >>>>> Caliphate

al-Kikun?

All sand niggers must hang

Yea, but it still sucks.

Did the Holocaustâ„¢ even happen?

Actually christian muslims like sikhs and such probably do celebrate easter

Nej.

>However the Shias, wanted Ali to become the next Caliph after Muhammad, because muh memes
Because Mohammad literally made Ali caliph on the day of ghadir.
>However Ali wasn't elected and he also voted for Abu Bakr to become the next caliph
Only for the sake of unity. He was willing to swallow his pride and accept the injustice for the sake of Islam.
>Then Umar(big guy 4u) was elected then Uthman, and then Ali
So after you got your way with Abu Bakr, instead of trying to compromise with the other side and unify the religion you gave them the big finger 2 more times.
>But Shias are still upset for some reason that Ali wasn't the Caliph after Muhammad even though he ended up being Caliph anyway.
Because of the injustice, and the fact that Sunni's to this day have never tried to correct the errors of their sect which insulted the prophet, and then took the religion by the balls in order for some companions to satisfy their lust for power.

>Abandoning Palestinian Arabs
The gulf states are the biggest sponsors to the Palestinian struggle, you donkey. What has ever Iran done for Palestine?

>The gulf states are the biggest sponsors to the Palestinian struggle
Proofs? As far as I know they just pay lip service to fool gullible retards and keep them in line but then go and ally themselves with Israel.
>What has ever Iran done for Palestine?
Funds Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO, arms gaza and the west bank, just hosted the conference for support of intifada, etc and more. That's just off the top of my head

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_foreign_assistance

>Saudi Arabia is one of the largest providers of aid to the Palestinian people. Since 2002, Saudi Arabia has given more than $480 million in monetary support to the Palestinian Authority, and has supported Palestinian refugees by contributing to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA).

Also, the only group Iran funds is Hezbollah and all it does is destabilize Lebanon and Syria.

clearly you've never had mexican food. as long as i got homemade empanadas i'm cool with hispanics

>destabilize Lebanon and Syria
Hezbollah saved Lebanon from getting annexed by Israel, and we are keeping taliban/ISIS tier terrorists from turning Syria into the next afghanistan.
As for foreign aid, Iran does that too. And its cool you pay other people to take in refugees, but when have you actually contributed anything towards freeing Palestine from Israeli occupation?

Shias are literally brotier.
Wahabis are scum who only want to watch the world burn, though.

Why did Iran help the Taliban instead of stepping in and getting rid of them like in Syria?

The Taliban were Irans enemies. And we also took in 4 million Afghan refugees when they took over Afghanistan

i don't hate muslims, i'm not xenophobe neither. But I don't like to talk to them because they always come up with religious shit I don't give a fuck about

They literally aided them against US, and could have gone in any time between the time they took over and the US intervention but didn't.

Dearborn

*faps shamefully*

>we

Lol enjoy getting watch listed by the NSA retard

>getting watchlisted because I am an Iranian
yeah ok
Maybe a sanctioned, economically crippled country like Iran didn't have the capability to do that at the time you ever think of that?