Just watched this for the first time in over 10 years. It's shit and has the stink of the 90s all over it...

Just watched this for the first time in over 10 years. It's shit and has the stink of the 90s all over it. My childhood is ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hvqFZzbV24
youtu.be/VzOzL142Asc?t=89
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>its a type advantage means nothing episode

it's a Dawn episode

what do you think your parents felt over ten years ago?

I honestly cant remember if we saw it in the theaters or not. I do remember spamming the hell out of the VHS. Hearing it all the time in the background is definitely slightly less annoying than being forced to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hvqFZzbV24

>"Which of you will be the first to oppose me?"

This line cracks me up. It's so generically villainous.

Angelamon

I don't recall what it's called, but the song that plays when the pokémon fight their clone versions is fucking horrible.

watch the grorious nipponese version. Mew is the villain and he's a eugenicist. Not even memeing

>tfw Ash gets dieded
I didn't ask for those feels in the theater with my friends when I was like fucking 10 or whatever.

You gotta love that 90's anime look though.

I still like the first 2 movies, the third was alright.

You know what else I remember is that sick ass arc in the show where they get on the SS Anne and have to escape it sinking and get to an island with giant mechanical pokemon. Seriously blew me away as a kid.

>I HAVE LEARNED THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER WERE YOU ARE BORN
were the fuck did mewtwo get that message and what the actual fuck was it supposed to mean?

BROTHER
MY BROTHER

Its a pro immigrant message.

Watch the weeb version

I'm not even joking, it's an incredible improvement

Well Duh

Everyone knows the first movie is shit

The 3rd movie is where its at

I watched the first series on youtube and nostaglia'd hard. also many scenes with no english audio deemed too lewd for foreign audiences.

youtu.be/VzOzL142Asc?t=89

this is gold. I would have fapped twice as hard to it had they included the censored bits.

Fuck I remember that as being trash, maybe I should rewatch. Did a marathon of the movies I never saw, starting from the 4th. Felt that the Giratina and Zoroark/Celebi combo movies we're the best.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH KID

>when you were already old enought to suspect that that ""rare"" ancient Mew card wouldn't actually be much rare or worth money but you still wanted to believe
I wonder how much cash a prime movie-release ancient Mew TCG card in mint condition goes for today

The film was always shit. The show was god tier though. But above all were the gameboy games and cards.

Get at me.

>show
>god tier
Get your sweatshop shit outta here, the show is shit.

DELETE THIS THE FIRST POKEMON MOVIE WAS FUCKING KINO

Remember that time when Mewtwo was the strongest of all pokémon?

nigga pokemon 200 is pure pokinography

Who /Team Valor/ here!?

I had no desire to see the third movie as a kid as I was getting into middle school and the first two movies left me disappointed, but getting into the third movie now it's actually better than the first two.

Dude you just watch the movie for the credits sequence.

The first 3 movies are the only good movies, prove me wrong.

>mfw my friend's mom spent a good portion of the movie wondering why Brock squinted all the time and asked us if he was supposed to be blind

I watched this with my kids about a week ago. Reading up on it afterwards, the U.S. dub apparently changed a few things, like said:

>Mewtwo is a generic hand-wringing, moustache-twirling villain who wants to take over the world, rather than a confused being who simply wants to find their place in the world
>Meowth translates Mew saying that all are equal and should co-exist peacefully, while originally stating that Mewtwo and his clones are abominations and should be destroyed
>generic sad pop song during fight with clones, rather than dramatic instrumental
>when Ash "dies", Misty's dialogue was nearly changed to say "My bike..."

I've still not seen the third.

watched this recently

still cheesy as hell and I love it

second half a shit

Watch the Japanese version. It's actually much better.

His arc in the Japanese version was that he's upset over being created by man instead of by God. Everything he does in the movie is him trying to prove his own worth. If clones are as good as the originals, then he's as good as Mew, right? Ultimately, he realizes it doesn't matter what he was born as, but what he does with the gift of life.

4Kids thought this story would be too hard for kids to understand and turned MewTwo into a generic villain who wanted to take over the world with a clone army. They kept the bit about him learning his lesson, though. They made weird choices when choosing what lines to change and which ones to keep the same.

>Heroes

>Not great