Hey Sup Forums. Just finished fuck load of exams and I know I should be relaxed...

Hey Sup Forums. Just finished fuck load of exams and I know I should be relaxed. But I'm stressed the fuck out and can't think strait or relaxed. Lost alot of freinds the last month of school and I really just want to sort my head out. Can someone suggest some ways to clear my head and cheer the fuck up? (Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink my friend. But dont over do it.

Isolation.

Meditation.

Hey OP, will be in the same position myself soon and set a plan for this a month ago. Set a goal of some kind to achieve in the short/long term.

I said I would start exercising and eating right when the exams were over to prepare for 'later events' and as of monday I will start this goal.

it doesn't have to be exercise, as long as it's something you can put your mind to day-in day-out as a goal for self improvement, and the idea of achieving this goal will leep you from feeling imbalanced from stress. I'm sure you'll know what you want to do

Try to sleep.

Tried my dude, went out with some mates but a couple kept giving me shit and althought everyone was standing up for me just makes me feel like I can't go somewhere without murder

it sounds lame but keep a journal and write how you feel in it. carry it around, get pissed off write in it, get stressed write in it. sometimes seeing those emotions on paper makes it alot easier to deal with them

I guess you're right, only problem is. I want to make that goal this girl that I really really like and when she found out I liked her she left her bf and we have been speaking for a bit. But I don't want him hurting me and putting so much of my strength in a girl isn't so much a good idea. Cuz what if it goes tits up

Will start doing that actually, thanks man. I have a little drawing book that I draw in when I'm down so I'll write in that. Thanks man

All I've been doing, wake up feeling like shit each time. Kek

You sound like a whiny, blithering insufferable labia. Have you considered being less of an emotional faggot loving faggot?

I just took two Xanax and I'm smoking a bowl. I'm nothing but relaxed.

I've been doing it for awhile now it helps. Also find things to do, go out on your own. Find those interests/ hobbies. for me it was going to museums on my own that helped me cope with all the stress instead of locking myself in my room

How old are you lad? Maybe try some pot?

honestly it sounds like you need to trust in yourself, because if you've gotten a girl to leave a relationship to be with you, you've done something right.
If you feel like you need to learn to defend yourself take up boxing or some other physical sport, or just improve your physique. Makes guys less likely to fuck with you (literally no-one I know has cared to pick a fight with me since I let slip that I practice boxing). Also that guy is probably a douche. fuck him, so you can fuck her ifyaknowhatimean

Thanks user. Could say the same about you. Whining about someone whining

GAYBUTTSEX youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

>making a point = whining

So on top of acting like a bitch on her period, you're also retarded?

Kekd

yeet, i was tell him to just have some of the
devils lettuce and forget about life for a little while.

Slightly yesNever tried anything like that, will do that my dude. Thanks

dont just stop there,learn to trust your mind and emotions, any man can be confident in that

Samefag gtfo. If you want to advertise do it somewhere else cus we aint clicking this shit

I clicked it.

ye you're right man. Thanks

easy, just masturbate.

Do that zen shit all the time. Chills me out while I can just need something more now

Vidya, alcohol, weed, a long walk in the park alone on a dark day or hanging out with a friend or two that's how I relax. Also you can do sports if you're into that.

Kek, hurt my dick man. Been doing it like 4 times a day now. I cri

>just want to sort my head out
A bullet would do a nice job

Lit. Thanks user

Kek, genuinely made me laugh

When I feel shitty I just look at my physical surroundings like my apartment, and get to work either improving, cleaning, or creating something that would make my place more inviting. It's a relaxing process to create, and you have something to show for it afterwards.

I see what you mean, thanks man. Gonna change my room around a bit