Does Marvel expect us to believe that a sissy white boi like Peter Parker can seduce a STRONG and CONFIDENT BLACK woman...

Does Marvel expect us to believe that a sissy white boi like Peter Parker can seduce a STRONG and CONFIDENT BLACK woman like Zendaya?

Immersion ruined

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoTdXo8IPxA
youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9mI0v4ngU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she looks great there

>Zendaya
>Black

She's whatever Rihanna is. And Rihanna ain't no nigger.

>black people aren't black when it doesn't fit my racist narrative

oh ok

that nose sure as hell isnt white or latina

>eyes off to the side, in a thoughtful gaze.

What is she thinking about in this photo, Sup Forums?

Rhinoplasty hopefully.

Poop and pee

>being so overtly racist and hate filled you can observe other's racism with near 100% accuracy
You should be ashamed of yourself.

She's from Barbados. Most definitely black.

Zendaya really is pretty sexy. I wish she didn't look like a typical instagram whore all the time though

Wish in one hand, spit in the other. See which one fills up first.

>believes that beauty cannot be black

the only racist person here is you

I wish her and Bella Thorne would fucc

>And Rihanna ain't no nigger.

Rihanna is definitely a nigger. Look at her nose.

Zendaya, on the other hand, is basically white.

I want to colonize that pussy with my AWD

So I'm right and that other guy is wrong. Thanks famalam

Isn't she like a foot taller than the guy playing Peter? No way would someone like that date someone that short.

Her character (an OC named Michelle who was re-named MJ for brand recognition) is a shy, frumpy, nerdy girl.

She's not strong or confident. It's also why Zendaya C was glad to get that role: it's different from what she usually play.

When hollywood doesn't whitewash, the people does.
Seriously guys, I hope you don't do this in the year 2016

You know, she isn't too bad looking. Have there been any set photos of her? I mean she could look great with wine red hair.

She can't be black then. Blacks are called African-American in the US. Black is a racist term. If she's from Barbados, she's not from Africa, so she can't be African-American.

>average

Just accept it famalams.

>Black is a racist term.

Low quality bait

>imply shes the one getting colonized

>implying there exists a single white person in America

Her dad dated just slightly below his league t.b.h.

She's a bountiful territory full of earthly treasures waiting to be exploited by the white man

>living in the ghetto so long you forget what civilized people look like
praying 4 u

In the US it's becoming a racist term. The PC term is African-American. No matter how retarded that term is.

She's homely in the movie OP

Later she becomes all that

>It is our duty to expose enemies of the Party and State and annihilate them according to the teachings of the Great Leader

that's because americans are fucking retarded

>hey look at this african-american that wasn't born in america

>actually like black girls
>Hollywood just gives us gross half-breeds and calls them black

>imply she won't plunder your treasure
>implying your treasure is your seed

wtf I have jungle fever now

Why is it when a black guy is with a white woman the woman is ugly, but when a white guy is with a black woman the woman is hot. Odd.

I admit the jews have won. I want to betray my race and make mixbreed babies now

ikr

or they put them behind ugly cgi characters (fuck you maz kanata!!)

>mixbreed
she's so light skinned that your kids would barely look tanned

depends on the place.
In Australia an average looking black woman can get a handsome 6'1 blonde haired 9/10 because they're only 0.5% of the population.
Supply and demand.
I imagine since they're closer to 12% in the USA that there's enough to satisfy guys with jungle fever and thus the white guys can be pickier.

not necessarily.
she's still genetically half her father, her kids could end up looking darker than her even if she had them with a white guy.

>Rihanna ain't no nigger.

>75% white kids
>end up blacker than a 100% black man

I don't think genetics work that way

I didn't say they'd look blacker than a 100% black man I said they could possibly look darker than a 50% black woman.
Genetics can be a lot less predictable than most people assume.

one drop

>plenty of thick real black women
>go with skinny mixed chick

why don't black people complain about this?

mixed women can't be thick

is he /ourguy/?

Why not come up with a new and original character of color if you feel they're underrepresented?
Why not use one of the many pre-existing chracters of color from the source material (Glory Grant, Michele Gonzalez, Randy Robertson, Chad, Ganke, etc) if you feel they're underrepresented?

>implying WM/BF isn't the most natural and beautiful pairing on God's green earth

why do we need one hundred threads a day for a year straight on some stupid spiderman movie? is this legit shilling?

>Why not come up with a new and original character of color if you feel they're underrepresented?

youtube.com/watch?v=RoTdXo8IPxA

That's realistic though, black women go for white men because they stick around to help raise and support the child.

>"hey Peter. want to go to the Black Lives Matter protest with me this weekend?"

>Why not come up with a new and original character of color if you feel they're underrepresented?

Because it's fiction, you fucking racist. Everything is a social construct for our society's stories.

>Have there been any set photos of her?

Yes, plenty.

dumb zendayaposter

A good deal of black people in the U.S. don't look like the left pic. Why do others always need to point out that a African-American woman is of mixed ancestry? Thats a given, whether they have interracial parents or they're the descendants of horny white slavemasters.

Now if someone asked for an attractive Sub-saharan African woman, that would be an actual challenge.

reminder that she's going to become hot at the dance and say

>face it tiger you hit the jackpot

Isn't it racist to ignore characters of color from the source material?

You can't run with the same characters with decades, eventually you have to come up with new ones (see the Korean girl and the midget girl Peter dated), etc, some are hate (Korean girl for being a huge mary sue) an dothers are actually kinda appreciated (Midget girl).

Reminder that American black people are the WORST

youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY

Isn't that the point?

>those long pale as fuck legs

>Discriminating one character for its color is not racist when it happens on fiction
Gonna screencap this for future uses

>Isn't it racist to ignore characters of color from the source material?

I thought she wasn't MJ though.

I want to impregnate katara

jesus christ where the fuck have you been?

she is just barely black

Rihanna is 75% black. That's pretty black.

She's not playing Mary Jane, though

? are you implying that because that movie, which sucked beyond believes for multiple reasons including RACEBENDING, term created from that, did it, is ok to keep doing it?

Avatar was wrong, yes, is ok for Spider-man to be wrong too? no

Most black people do not look like that.

>tfw they pull off a switcheroo and pair him with the white girl or the asian girl

>Be mad at the past because it's not the future
>They did it so it's ok for us to do it now
Gotta love SJW backwards mentality

>>face it tiger you hit the jackpot

There's no way she could say that and make it convincing. Not even if 'tiger' was replaced with 'homie' or 'dawg'.

>I thought she wasn't MJ though.

She isn't as far as we know. This rumor of her being MJ is just that, a baseless rumor. There's absolutely no evidence backing it up.

>my identity is 100% tied to my skin complexion

I wonder what its like to have no achievements in life

>basically white
Depend who you ask, and I don't mean Sup Forums alone, SJW and black people will say she's black if that fits their narrative. In this case she's black and it's an inspiration to fight against the institucionalized racism or whatever bullshit they come up, in other cases she's not black black, etc.

>There's absolutely no evidence backing it up.
and jesse eisenberg was really lex jr

That would imply I'm white, I'm actually Hispanic. And sorry, I've a career and a job as a civil engineer, maybe is not an achievement worth mentioning in history books, but is pretty good imo.

She wasn't. Her Origial Character was called Michelle, but they changed it to MJ for brand recognition.

Flash was called Manuel in the original script and was also an OC.

Not sure waht the Ned Leed charactr's name was though. Liz Allan was still Liz Allen. That character was black before in the cartoons.

am I the only one who feels like they'll introduce all his love interests in this movie, while never really showing him fall for any of them?
Like, just have Gwen, Felicity, and Mary be his crushes and never even getting a date or anything.
>But to be honest, Felicity > Gwen / Mary

>being brainwashed by the white racism so hard he thinks there isn't such a thing as institucionalized xenophobia instigated by the government
Hi there Tio Tom

>am I the only one
Why do I keep seeing this all over Sup Forums all of a sudden?
Fucking kill yourself

Spidey isn't a time-travelling-dimensional-hopping craddle robber!

Felicity is Felicia's daughter with Flash Thompson in the MC2.

>demand that people be put in movies entirely based on their skin color
>you shouldn't be concerned with skin color
k

>Liz Allen was black before in the comics
Citation fucking needed

Nice legs and face, would mess around with/10

Everyone knows that Gwen and MJ fucked, that's not a surprise. But Felicia never sexually dominated the both of them, since Gwen was dead when Felicia came around.

But Pete/Felicia/MJ was a thing for a short time.

I said cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9mI0v4ngU

>am I the only one who feels like they'll introduce all his love interests in this movie, while never really showing him fall for any of them?

Eh. I'd like to think Marvel wouldn't fuck up with this. But then again I've heard rumors of them wanting to do multiple movies of Peter in highschool. Which makes no sense because the MCU progresses in real time. By the next Spidey film, he should be going to college since the rest of the phase 3 films will take up his remaining time in highschool.

Because everyone is only talking about MJ while nobody talks about how Black Cat is Spidey's best love.

From time to time Pete and Felicia hook up, specially after the last decade in where Peter&MJ aren't a thing anymore

That's black? she has the same skin color as Peter

Hispanic, not black. But most people see her as mulato anyway.