ITT: We judge people based on the contents of their fridge and freezer

ITT: We judge people based on the contents of their fridge and freezer

I'll go first.

fridge is empty
roast me

no really roast me, im starving

You keepin that big ass jug of soy sauce in the fridge. How much sauce you use?

No food makes sad panda sad

since when has Sup Forums turned down the opportunity to judge somebody?

That's sweet tea you mongoloid

arizona lemonade. 2 for $5
its a staple for any mexican household

Well that makes more sense, They dont sell those in canada so.

Mines full of empty pizza boxes and unused sauce packets from fast food restaurants. And a few beers. Guess what's for dinner.

post picture

>bread and tortillas in the fridge

You have or have had an insect problem. Fucking degenerate sod.

Sauce a la beer?

>bought groceries
>made a thread about it on Sup Forums

I judge you as a faggot

I suck multiple dicks every day

R u excited yet?

what the fuck

i can tell most of u still live with your parents just by how much food you fat little homos have.

Fridge is empty and powered off, about to get rid of it this week.
I order my food or eat take-away, but mostly I just eat in some restaurant.

I am the parent in my house.

I don't feel like grocery shopping. Every time I go to the store I want to kill everybody. I break down the boxes when the fridge is full and either force myself to go to the store or order pizza again. I really really really fucking hate people.

Im glad I live in a smaller city because there are times you can go grocery shopping without a billion people there

>Every time I go to the store I want to kill everybody
user make sure it's a middle eastern grocery market you go to from now on
go forth you hero

Just because I have the urges, doesn't mean I don't have the self control to not act on them. I also enjoy being alive and free even though murder isn't legal yet.

Damm dude, what do you even live for?

You seem pretty interesting. Take some multivitamins if you're consisting on that diet. Also, try 3-4 am shopping if for less people. Good luck.

Music, philosophy, seeing what is left of nature, literature etc. I love life. I value the quality of life so much that the surplus of inferior shits disgusts me. Also I live for the day this planet shakes our bitch asses of like the bunch of conceited fleas that we are. I'm not a depressed cuck.

Shit nig i mean i hate people too, but you gotta make an effort once in a while. Shit gets weird if you don't have people around you to reflect off.

I go to work forty hours a week and socialize a little bit there. I go to concert occasionally and slam into folks and I feel like we're brothers who share the same interest for the moment. I'm alienated and maybe weird to most human cattle but at least I'm still me.

6edgy5me

If you saw me walking towards you you would be neither intimidated or cringed out. I fly pretty low on the radar. I just figured since people were taking interest I would let them see my side and its benefits. Don't act retarded this is serious :)

It's other people who provide you with the art, philosophy, and quality of life you enjoy. Consider that your misanthropy might largely reflect a projected self-loathing that's easier to ignore than to confront and correct. Most people have at least something of value to offer others around them.

>Kraft Parmesan
Pleb tier garbage.

Alright mister armchair psychoanalyst. Here comes another piece of shit ruining another one of my past times. If you knew what you were doing you would take note I said I value the quality of life, but not the surplus. The better side produces the best of said works, and the rest contribute nothing and live their lives doing nothing but working meaningless jobs that they hate, fornicating without love, and consuming shitty products for social status. You need to check yourself, faggot

>Kraft Parmesan
>Cheese
Pick one

This thread needs more pictures of the inside of people's refrigerators.

this

I really hate weaving thru peoples blank stares with that damn loud shopping cart listening to the fag talk down to his woman or the fucking kids chasing each other around and having to slow down for the fat beaner cunt lady blocking the only way past just to have to turn around and push the fucking cart that just gets ouder AND LOUDER GETTING OUT OF THE WAY OF THE FAGGOT IN FRONT OF ME THATS ABOUT TO SMASH INTO MY CART JUST TO END UP BEHIND THE OLD LADY BROWSING AROUND FOR WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHAT GOING 5 STEPS A FUCKING HOUR

just to end up calling the trip short and getting half the crap you needed and having to go again in 3 days

then I started going at 6am and never looked back

I wake the fuck up every saturday at 6 because fuck people man

I used to live like you but that was when I was smoking weed professionally and was too lazy to go to the store so I would have pizza every day

I get it, but if literally all you eat is delivery or frozen pizza you're headed for an early death

Fridge is fine, freezer is fucked ok who freezes that many fuckin hot dogs. More importantly sweep your floor and get new cabinets they look like shit. But good job on all the produce in the fridge.

you live like a pig

but a healthy pig

Right?

I'll spell it out for you. Quality > quantity. Applies to years lives rather well if you bother to think a moment. I'd rather live primarily unabused by modernity and bite the bullet of early death, than to live forever getting proletariat breath on the back of my neck for a hundred+ years. U no wut I'm sayin

Just said to consider it, if you hadn't; I don't know you and it may not be the case. Of course most people are in some grand sense disposable or replaceable, but dismissing someone as worthless before engaging with them is more often than not a mistake. You said you socialize a bit at work and concerts, so I'm sure you would agree to an extent, wouldn't you?

Years lived*

Can't even upload a photo from my iPhone because it's too large. Will post if you suggest an app to reduce the image size

I loved one girl so far, and she left me yesterday. I feel so lonely, now. what do?

To a very limited extent. People in a shopping mall are generally all worthless and if it came up in the news they all died in the burning rubble I would rejoice heartily. If a people at a national park or just walking down the street or some shit succumbed to some force of death, the response from me would range from "don't care, natural selection" to "possibly somebody good died, I don't really know enough to be upset." "There's more where they came from" at any rate.

Why the fuck do you have one single potato in your fridge?

Do you think you're of more value than those people? If so, why? If not, then again, I'd suggest you may see in others what you see in yourself. Psychoanalysis is a process of finding the root cause to a pathology, not just making a mundane observation. I'm not trying to be Freud-lite or be patronizing or anything else--your misanthropic world view really is a tough philosophical nut to crack and I'm just giving it a go. I've found some value in our short conversation, but I understand if you feel otherwise and don't want to deal with my impositions anymore.

Only time will tell. Maybe a tiger will maul me and not some retard tomorrow. I'm fairly young, and I do pretty much everything more efficiently that the majority of people I need, especially at work. The television/sports/somechickifucked conversations people have are fucking retarded and I tend to drive it towards more interesting dialogue like philosophy, spirituality(not religion fuck this), scatological humour etc. I am in the process of completing musical and philosophical works of my own that I am being really obsessive with to ensure that they will withstand the test of time. I don't know what else to tell you, besides that there's no nut to crack because I'm saner than damn near anybody.

Majority of people I meet*

I swear to god if you interpret that as a slip lol

thats an avocado u dumbfuck

diet affects your mood and all that shit tho..

It occurs to me, user, that you actually are afraid of interacting with these people. You understand that you need them on some deep basis, but your fear of interaction--possibly caused by a hatred of yourself?-- engenders this pervasive misanthropy that you've let rule your life.
Of course, I'm only an armchair psych (here at least lol), so maybe you might want to see a shrink irl imo

Lmao

This made me lol

I like bringing up weightier dialogue, too, and I find that people can be surprisingly receptive to it. We all have a deep-seated thirst for knowledge. But anyway, best of luck with your musical/philosophical endeavors. You strike me as what a young Schopenhauer on Sup Forums would be like.

>I'm saner than damn near anybody.

Like you said, time will tell.

sounds like you have a deep-seated thirst for weightier dicklog tbh
>>i'm gayer than damn near anybody
yeah we know

love u 2, bb

>love taking 2 pps
w e w and youre not even OP

only if they're both yours

this is my fridge + more rotten food and i can't open the door cause of all the shit on my floor

I've got dead animals in mine