Mike Patton Appreciation Thread

Let's discuss the various projects Mike Patton has been involved with. From Faith no More to Mr Bungle, Fantomas, Tomahawk and beyond.

I figured this would be a good thread to start to counteract that loser who keeps spamming their Patton hate all over the board, specifically their disapproval of Mr. Bungle calling it spork music and whatnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPzDTfIb0DU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpdcT8kyP1U
youtube.com/watch?v=qKBgrHZZGjc&list=PLAD40BEE202E13573
youtube.com/watch?v=lJGQ0OVFYNE
youtube.com/watch?v=LFZl2bnVbgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think his newest upcoming side-side-side-side-side band sounds pretty good so far. A bit shaky at parts but I'm excited for it
youtube.com/watch?v=WpdcT8kyP1U

youtube.com/watch?v=qKBgrHZZGjc&list=PLAD40BEE202E13573
here is his collaboration with Masami Akita of Merzbow.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJGQ0OVFYNE

*ruins Goodbye Sober Day*

nice hadn't heard this yet

I like how raspy his vocals are now. Its obvious he's struggling to do some of his usual high pitched screams though

you already posted that yesterday you simpleton

youtube.com/watch?v=LFZl2bnVbgg

Nah yesterday it was Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz not Goodbye Sober Day

He also ruined The Holy Filament.

no i saw the goodbye sober day one too

Does anyone else think Tomahawk's Anonymous is among his best projects?
I love the atmosphere of that album

i had only heard the first two tomahawk albums til now. this one is pretty good so far though.

>why do u care so much
im not the one whos been spamming the board for days

Self-titled was better. Though it's atmosphere is really cool, still love playing New Vegas with Anonymous on a background.

NEW DEAD CROSS SONG

it's ok i guess

Is Mr. Bungle possibly reuniting?
This could be far-fetched but Secret Chiefs 3 is opening for Dead Cross, so maybe it is hinting towards something. The three core members of Bungle are all on good terms, so who knows?

bump

Not likely since the members have clearly stated that they would reunite if there was a creative spark again, and they wouldnt do it for nostalgia purposes
Plus, Secret Chiefs 3 is basically Mr. Bungle but without vocals

Fantomas recently did a reunion show so hopefully a new album comes out

I doubt it since Buzz is busy with the new Melvins project and Mike and Dave are focusing on Dead Cross. Idk what Trevors doing.

its probably just for nostalgia reasons tho