It's been a minute, anonymous

It's been a minute, anonymous.

It is a cruel, unforgiving world out there, but you needn't go it alone.
You have backup.
Let us strategize as cleverly as possible, so that today's troubles may become tomorrow's conquest.

For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?

>advice
>vent
>relax

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qi3dn-EAziI?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello 2B

From the Discord, I take it? Why user?

holy moly. it's been more than just a minute, love! I'm glad to see the return of such a loving person.

user because i dont wanna get banned

Glad to see you back! We've missed you 'round these parts.

We got lots of stuff to delete

Have my own. Thank you though.

Now now, Jill. There's no lack of love with you around. I merely contribute a tiny bit.

Happy to see you, sister.

Your call. But honestly...probabilities are low.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! And nice dubs.

Cayde...what have you been up to...?

It's wonderful to see you again E>

Likewise, Sky. Have the kids been behaving while I've been gone?

fuck you

Glad to have you back. Missed you greatly.

-stares-

been banned before
its mildly annoying

More or less! I know I speak for everyone, and especially a select few of us, when I say I'm very glad you have returned E>

Stay classy.

What?! Come now, Velvet. Don't tell me you've gone soft over the past few weeks.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you love me."

Welcome back, big sis-senpai

>I know I speak for everyone

no you dont

No evasive maneuvers to perform? I'm sure one of Alice's tutorials must be floating around somewhere.

That's very kind of you to say. But the feeling won't last long. I have all sorts of new rules and regulations to impose on all of you.

That's my little sister.

Louise! Status updates galore after threads?

I imagine so. I'll contain my emotions for now~

the main tutorial is Sup Forums is a cesspool and i hardly go to it, so thats the ez evade

Suicide as per usual

regardless, you've been deeply missed. your assistant said there's a pot of coffee for you whenever you need it.
oh, while I'm thinking about it, I did a little edit for one of my phone backgrounds.

Intrussive thoughts, user?

thanks man, you already helped by making this thread

>captchas slowing me down :(
Uh....nothing. So how's life?

I think the prohibition has been temporarily suspended. I'm barely holding on, afterall.

The optimal strategy is to never even attempt the game.

For what reason?

Tell him that I thank him kindly and can't wait to speak with him in a bit.

Oh Jill...that's too precious!

Why suicide? You wanna talk about it?

That's what we're here for, Friend.

Impose more Rules and regulations on me. I don't want fun anymore.

Why is that friend? Just life got you down or is there something especially bad?

-Al

helo two bee i missed u

and that is why i am user

B-barely holding on, huh?

BIG SIS! God, it's great to see you again!

How are you?

Did I?

Er, well...glad to have helped?

A lot clearer, brighter...happier.

Yourself?

Careful what you wish for. I'm notorious for being a fun-killer.

Likewise, chaz. Thank you for the bump!

Understood.

These kinds of returns can be slightly emotional, can't they? Thankfully, it's the last of its kind.

Good luck user!

ROCK! I'm doing fine; grand, even. And yourself? Have you been minding yourself and the others in my absence?

Mm. Yeah, that's right. I'd been expecting your return for some time~

hey, user. I don't know what's up, but if you need to talk, I'm right here for you.
"A-ah....... I'm sure she can wait.... I'm nothing special"

youtu.be/Qi3dn-EAziI?t=20

I just got a root canal done, had to burn some gum away. Fucking hurts and meds not helping much.

Sorry for your pain, user. Best you can do is kinda wait it out, I'm sure it'll go away soon.

Oh, things like that will hurt, but its not so bad over time. Try to find some way to keep from thinking about it, I usually focus on work or go out and play basketball or cook or do something, anything to distract me from the pain.

-Al

I was supposed to be back last Thursday, but as you could imagine, I had tons to catch up on in work and school.

Sorry to have kept you waiting!

Classic Phi.

That sounds agonizing. What kind of painkillers were you prescribed anyway?

If those are failing, all I could really recommend is applying a cold compress (i.e. ice) and toughing it out.

Damn, I would advice to try and focus on something else but I know that must hurt like a motherfucker. I can only wish you luck, and hope that you heal back up quickly.

Oof... That's unfortunate. I wish I had advice for that. Sadly, that seems like the sort of thing one has no choice but to endure, dear.

I admire your ability to put such things off for your academic and career success. I wish I had the same capability.

2b!!!
Holy shit, its good to see you!

Great, great!! Man, that's splendid to hear. I've been doing well! And yeas, I've been doing my very best while you were away!

I'll keep on doing it!

Youch... I had a root canal done once, it was horrible. So I get what you mean... It'll heal up though, it's just temporary.

I agree with Al, best to do something to take your mind off it for as long as you can. Find something you can get super absorbed in.

They told me to take Advil.

Ehh... I'm no doc, but I don't think advil would cut it. Maybe Motrin or something.

You do. You just need to find something that is just as important, if not moreso, than this community.

Mantis! I was wondering when you'd show up. I was afraid you might have had a work schedule change. It's always a pleasure to have you.

That's right. Efforts do not stop now that I'm back. They only double. So, Rock, prepare yourself!

We still need to work out your schedule, by the way.

Yeah...that's not going to help much. *sighs softly and shakes her head*

Hate to break it to you, user, but all you can really do is endure. The others recommended keeping busy and distracting yourself. Perhaps some vidya is in order?

>not a doc
>that won't work
>try this other
Hur dur.

Got any better ideas?

>comes to Sup Forums for advice
>complains about the advice rather than simply not following it

no I just like making fun of people

Cheap thrills. All I can do is judge, really. Not much I can do for behavior modification.

Carry on, user.

Right! Throw me everything you got!

Also, yeah, we do. I'll have to give you a hefty status report later

Sorry, I just go by experience.

If you don't have something good to say, shut up about it. Complaints don't get jobs done, the only way to fix a problem is to talk about it, form a plan to work through it, and follow that plan.

I'd rather be alone

And why would you rather be alone than with friends? Do you not have anyone you can trust, or do you just dislike people in general?

-Al

Looking forward to it. I anticipate tonight to be slightly busy, but we'll definitely talk at good length. After threads?

My preference as well. May I ask you for your reasons?

lmao not even that guy but thanks for the you's

Hmm? But yet you are here. Some time alone is okay, but isolation can be pretty damaging.

Just throwing this out there, but as someone who was in Jill's thread yesterday and was already a little wary of all the pseudo-namefagging, you all spending so many posts reconnecting kinda gives this thread an exclusionary feel, which I'd figure runs counter to your stated goal of helping out other Anons. Do what you want, just figured I'd point it out.

kys faggets

And yet you made a post anyway. Might I ask why?

Why tho?

you're capable of leaving then, I'd guess. though if you'd like conversation, some people here are fairly good at it.

Come on over and be alone with me, We can be alone-buddies.

That's certainly true but tonight is not just any night. It's a special occasion. OP has been gone for weeks.

Sounds comfy.

But companionship can be even comfier.

I don't want to help just anons though. I'd like to help anyone, really.

I'd rather not pander towards anyone in particular. But what you said makes a lot of sense; it's a problem intrinsic to these kinds of threads.

nothing stopping anons from asking advice. also nothing stopping people from poking their head in to say hi.
by the way, if you swung in to ask for advice, sorry I dropped out. did you need something?

I have been aware of this issue for a while now, but we are already starting to work on it, user. Glad to see I'm not the only one that saw through it.
2 weeks 6 days.

I do have nabumetone left over...might use that.

Hm... Why's that user?

As always, Sis. I'll be here in the threads though, so don't miss me yet.

Hm... Well today is a bit special. Op's been gone a long while, and I'm very happy to see her.

How are you though, user?

maan i wanna turn 2d real quick and bust a nut a nut in that pink lipped bouncy house of a jailbat cartoon pussy... what the hell is her name?

The point still stands, We can reconnect in Discord, whereas user cannot.

I completely agree with you, user. That's the purpose of these threads.
Working on it, Why do you have to point it out though?

Hikari. To what do I owe this pleasure? Never expected you to come out of the woodwork.

Got Sonya and Depth hiding around with you as well by any chance?

It's worth a shot. I hope it helps you with a pain, user.

I spent two weeks missing you. I'm so over these feelings of longing for other people.

Just Neptune. Though the milf-ish version is named Purple Heart.

Sure, we can. I was unwilling to wait. And I don't regret it.
Sonya is actually a bit busy watching something with me at the moment.

I usually prefer to talk to anons for that reason, though I'll say hi to the other regulars from time to time

-Al

oh ok. well in that picture she looked like an estrogen molecule turned into an 18 year old female on the first of tha bloody month ;)
thanksss

Hello hello, haven't seen one of these in a while

Hrm as far as I know, Sonya is hiding around Reisen. I'm sure Depth is lurking though!

wp my b

Thanks for looking out for us.

A Rubyposter?

We are aware of this. And we are always trying to improve.

Mm, if user's attention is desired, then OC must be generated. Look at Alice threads. Look at Reimu's threads. You have to offer an incentive beyond kind thoughts and (semi) helpful advice.

It may or may not be in the works.

Get them to come in here real quick to pay their respects.

Nevermind one of these threads, haven't seen you since your courier days! How have you been? Better, I hope?

Lets see if we can draw Depth out...

Ah...*nods*

Thank you...

I mean! It's my duty! *salutes*

Oh fuck look at the herd of weebs replying to me

Have another.

oh h-heavens please forgive me user but i dont know what a rubyposter is could you slap my ass and fill me in? lol :D

I didn't expect people to be so kind, I appreciate it. There are a lot of things I could list as personal reasons but it's in tl;dr territory.

I must be on my way, keep up the good work.

feel free to hit me up at [email protected] if you need a kind ear, okay? I'm not sure what you've gt going on, but you don't need to face it alone.

If you think it would help to talk in more detail I can give you my Discord or my email so we could talk more

-Al