Isn't it weird how he has a career?

Isn't it weird how he has a career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O47wvvEG50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's weird is that he has a career bigger than Andre when he started out as Andre's second in command

Why hasn't Andre been doing anything other than his show

how terrible was his own show tho, jesus

This guy once did stand up on that faggot russels howards show in the UK. I had no idea who he was and he was fucking terrible, Clearlrly there because he was ayylmao american, nothing more.

Absolute trash.

xD

Exactly because of that, he's not the second in command

worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshhBUF4daDypCQ99NjP

When he actually was funny

yes, because his stand up is terrible and his own show was even worse than that.

Whose dick did he suck to get famous? fucking pass it here

He rode in on Eric Andre's coattails, got some gud boy points for slandering Bill Cosby, and now is getting a bunch of roles even though he's a terrible comedian.

I think his existence is like Rob Schneider's. Funny for not being funny and also an easy target to make fun of.
>use to get paid to bomb on stand up

If Andre does do something else I want see him do a documentary on Anti comedy and it's origins

Not really. He worked hard doing standup for years. Got a writing gig on fucking 30 Rock. Obviously people find him funny. Put out a couple of good specials, toured the country, then the world, built an audience, struck some kind of chord in the industry. Did higher profile TV and film shit as well as fancy indie shit.

It's easy to forget now if you didn't pay attention to him then, but Hannibal didn't blow up because of the Cosby thing. The Cosby thing blew up because a) it had been a while since someone had made those allegations publically, b) perfect storm of social media outrage machine, and c) it was fucking HANNIBAL saying it. He was a bit of a comedy darling at the time, and it endeared him even more to the "in"-crowd

First time I heard him was in 2008. He was "ok" then and nothing special. Aziz was blowing up too and I thought he was actually talented.

Aziz has gotten better, Hannibal has declined very far in quality. His Bill Cosby comment that's so famous wasn't even fucking funny or clever either. Hannibal feels like the entire entertainment industry is playing a prank on the public by putting up a very mediocre stand up and filling him with praise just to see if the peons in the audience will take the bait.

He was the bee's knees in The nice guys

It's weird how Sup Forums is literally the only place I can find anything even slightly negative about him, aside from his godawful t.v. show that even the normies had to admit was pure shite. Everyone still gobbles up his stand up for some reason though.

The pickle juice joke was funny thats why

I hate his squinty fucking eyes.

its weird. literally 3 weeks ago i had never seen this guy before. now im fucking seeing him everywhere.

the guy is funny as fuck

>Aziz has gotten better
>Hannibal has declined
How could one opinion be this shit all at once?

i only know him from Broad City and hes not very funny in that

also what happened to Bevers he made that show

I'M JUST TRYNA BUY APPLE JUICE YOU RACIST

do you HAVE to self insert in everything?

this and pickle juice are his magnum opii

>reading all these posts as I listen to Hannibal on JRE

He's a cool guy

youtube.com/watch?v=9O47wvvEG50

he's pretty funny on the eric andre show

haven't seen his standup though