CALLING MEDFAG

CALLING MEDFAG

I have these blisters on a certain area on the inside of my thigh, they feel like big cysts but they dont pop when i squeeze them. When i squeeze them hard enough, it's almost like i'm forming them. Is this just ingrown hairs, and im being a pussy. Or am i fucked ?

Bump

Literally

Got something alike, think it's either ingrown hairs or when inner thighs rubbing against each other throughout day

Chiggers bro. Guaranteed. You were walking through tall, unkempt grass or weeds recently. Are they all along your waistline and where the edges of your clothes reach?

No, im overweight - virgin and only sit inside and play cs. I dont go outside.

I agree with this dude. I get them too. Stop squeezing them tho, prolly cause a cyst.

Herpes. Lymph nodes. You fucked.

Alright man, im thicc so ye prolly this.

Thanks, i was worried for a while

Skin looks dry. Time for lotion.

They pop eventually, lots of blood and relief. No idea what they are, but def from being fat and lazy.

t. fat and lazy

They're not blisters, they're ingrown hairs, try squeezing them until they pop, then plucking out the hair with a pair of tweezers, but be sure to have a bottle of rubbing alcohol handy because it'll be bloody.

Oh.

Np, fat too.
It's shit when you go on a hike or trip

EMT here see an actuall doctor you fucking faggot. its probably just you being fat and your disgusting thighs rubbing together.

1)lose some weight
2)get an antibiotic
3) if your constantly going commando than stop
4)change your undetwear you fucking manchild.

>im thicc
You mean you are a fat pos?

>want this to hit me in the feels
>want to lose weight
>depressed, lazy, in the hospital all the time cuz my liver is fucked
>kms

I get them too, I think they are the start of a boil. Wet a wash cloth with warm water and press it on them for awhile.

I get these all the time. Keep putting neosporin on them. Sometimes they go away. At best you will be able to pop it. They are def bloody. Make sure u have neosporin to pur on after popping to stop bleeding

They are cysts/deep infected follicles squeeze the tip of them if you cannot really feel it, then it's safe/painless to lance. Boil a sewing needle, and drain them from a slight angle. When you insert the needle, drag it to the side slightly until you get drainage. This prevents pain and the skin from tearing. Afterwards sanitize the area and keep under bandage, changing/squeezing daily.

fat

>lazy
That right there is the center of your problems.

Get some fucking motivation and go do something about your weight and/or mood.

Get some antidepressants and start exercising. The more exercise you get the less depressed you'll be. Medically proven.

The only thing in the way of you improving your life is you.

Theyre kind of like pimples/boils caused by skin rubbing together or a waistband from your bands rubbing against it. They are harmless but if you want to get rid of them you need to shower more often with very hot water (as hot as you can handle) and scrub the living shit out of the area with some decent soap. Scrubbing the boils will be painful so be warned.

Its possible to pop them, but you dont get too much out of them. Mostly sebum

Source: fatfuck dealing with this issue also. I occasionally get them on my ass

HA

Get a pin, run the tip over a lighters flame for a few seconds and then poke that big swollen bastard, post results

K boss, I'll do it next week

well than see a therapist of just str8 up come to terms that you cannot control everything in your life and that you should make the most of it. loosing weight is not easy buy it is worth it. im telling you bow being fat causes depression both because of hormones and the other obvious shit. if you cant lose weight than at least follow the last few steps

Take a shower more than once a week. Wash your ass and cocknballs WITH SOAP. Lose weight. Also lose the briefs, and wear boxer briefs or running shorts. That will keep the co-efficiency of friction low. Thus not creating those pus filled sacks, or boils as they are sometimes called.

They're abscesses, bacteria filled pockets in your skin. If you have insurance go to your dr and get antibiotics they'll go away in a week

Hidradenitis Suppurativa

Their not ingrown hairs. Theyre sorta like internal acne. Think zits that grow inward instead of out. You can try losing weight to reduce chaffing but I dropped almost half my weight and still had thighs thicc as fuck.

I weigh 170 lbs and have this what would you say to me you homeless drug addicted "EMT"

OP here.

Thanks Sup Forumsoys, for everything being said. I appreciate it, i gtg it's 04:13.

This. Good to see one non dipshit person here.

I actually developed these sores when I started excersising and lost weight. After 100 lb weight loss I was draining half a liter of blood from them daily

Dude I have tsunamis of bloody pus come out of them. Actually measured once and got 1/3 of a cup out of one

well than id say that you should stop taking roids so mabee grow your dick back and your thighs arnt always rubbing together. fucking retard its called a diagnosis do i look like a professional doctor? he is obviously fat so what i said is very much a possibility. it could also be somthing else but thats also why i said he should see a doctor. fucking idiot

NOT POSSE. PENIS

Not worth it for everyone. I lost tons of weight

Felt like shit physically

A slice of bread and a few apples put you past 600 Cal a day so I was always hungry

Looked like skeletors autistic brother

Developed severe stomach issues (constipation, water shits, daily vomiting)

Penis did not get bigger
PENIS DID NOT GET BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!

Boxer briefs made them worse for me

changing your underwear helps?

how often?

like once a week?

also your bedside manner could use some work.

Did you lance it or squeeze it to pop it? I squeeze mine so maybe the openings are too small idk

kek

Mr dick n thighs the "EMT" everybody let's give him a round of applause

Should be every day dude... along with the hot scrub showers

Your penis is small because you didn't try hard enough, 600 cals are for fat fucks, you need to go to around 100cals per day to see REAL results

Lance. Just soaked a pin in isopropyl and jabbed it in their and pulled when it healed I have a crater in my thighs.

you should know showering every day is not healthy for your skin, mr EMT

yes changing underwear prevents bacteria build up in your groin area

if not every day than every other day

i dont need to work on my bedside manner because im not on the job and this is fucking Sup Forums

Not sure if bait or average /fit/ poster

I don't think you should do this.

Don't spout that you are an EMT if you have even less of an idea of what it is than the other fatfucks ITT you absolutely useless cunt

Sebaceous cysts.

You'll need them surgically removed to prevent them from recurring, because if any of the cyst sac is left inside it'll just reform.

wrong person doctor dickhead

your work attitude is a reflection of your home attitude.

the customers can here when you smile.

No more sore just empty skin it worked. Gotta keep it gauzed though or the blood pus just builds up within an hour

This has happened to me before. It's usually a combination of friction from rubbing of clothing. Use lotion regularly on the area. Once it goes away, continue to moisturize once a day or every couple days.

>doctor dickhead

I like it. I think I'll keep it.

Im not the useless fag EMT poster. Ive never heard that showering everyday is bad for your skin.

>you should know showering every day is not healthy for your skin

too bad, its good for almost every other aspect of my life

damn son. well thats one way to be sure I guess

I got then to go away without removing a sac . Even cut one open once and it's just tons of blood no sac. Also have patches that are ink blot shaped bumps over my whole inner thigh that don't burst

I let mine sit until they shrink and disappear... they don't usually reach the surface of the skin anyway. hurts for a good day or two, but no open wound or blood to drain.

got one on my taint right now that makes shitting a bitch.

sure lets just trust the regular retards of Sup Forums to solve the medical issue. what are you? a butthurt basement dwelling waste of space. like i said its called a diagnosis
nothing is absolute. thats what going to see a doctor is for.

>the customers can here when you smile.

Then explain to me how in the phone-based jobs I've had I've been accused of being unhappy and rude over the phone when in reality I was beaming and grinning like an idiot.

Oh, wait, I know the answer. It's because most customers are practically indistinguishable from brain-dead.

it really only benefits you socially.

not showering so often will show benefits on your bills. but you will have to wash your bed sheets a little more often.

Wait how long ago are we talking that you lanced it? Pics?

In your case it sounds like you had an abscess, which is slightly different.

lmao you have obviously never worked in the medical field if thats what you think.

>solving medical issues

this hardly qualifies... this is more like... a medical curiosity. obviously doesn't reduce OP's quality of life.

oh gee how'd ya figure that one out, sherlock.

You are as useless as a shit in a bathtub mate fuck off already

Cyst... Let me guess, some times they feel like they pop but they don't? They sometimes pop internally.. If you don't keep your shit clean and keep squeezing them they can form a massive, hot and uncomfortable infection called cellulitis

kek try again fag

You need to see a chiropractor about those aids thats coming out

>daily morning shower
>sleep naked
>sheets smell like a wild boar slept in them by the end of the week

but, buck naked is the only way to sleep. Wind up washing them every week anyway.

We want OP to stab his bumps and post pics as a break from this bleak boring banal world we live in. We arent finding a cure for cancer. Drop the delusions of grandeur you know-nothing chunk of smegma.

you wash them every week?

holy shit...

when was the last time you showered

It's from being an obese, LARDASS motherfucker who showers every 3 days and has his legs rub together when he walks. Wash your clothes. Wash your ass. Lose some weight.

lol man your life must be awesome

im sorry... your absoutly right. op just listen to all the things Sup Forums has to say. im sure they will take care of your problem.

nah, nothing serious. I got em too, went to a dermatologist. Just usual human skin sucking eggs. Loosing weight and moving around more will help, just keep it from being worse.

you think op came here for real help?

don't be naive.

THIS!! I GET THE FEELING ALL THESE NIGGERS ARE TAKING IT PERSONALY BECAUSE THEY ARE FAT SACKS OF ASS ASWELL

Apples are basically just sugar. Good sugar, but still sugar. Try something with some nutrient value. Your body runs on nutrients as well as calories, and if you are deficient in them, it's really bad for most of your body's systems. Try eating hemp hearts. They are pretty easy to locate if you look

ingrown hairs from the scraping of your thighs when you walk

lost

Showering every day is overkill, and terrible for your skin. Unless you get ultra sweaty, or dirty throughout the day, you should shower like 3 times a week. I change my underwear and socks fairly often though. Sometimes 3-4 times throughout the day. I always keep a good stock of both. As well as plain black and grey t-shirts

Depends on how your day goes my dudeman. I work in construction and I have to shower twice a day to smell decent.

How often do you wash yours?

You must be fat and have a terrible diet. Or not use deoderant. Or do you just bathe in shit? No one has to shower that often, unless you are like a surgeon or something.

Don't call me fat

Years ago can't really angle a camera I can just feel the loose skin and indent going into my thigh

I keep getting them but always in a different place. About 90 percent of my inner thighs is semi scarred now and when I get one where the scars are if disappears in a few days. The new unlanced ones last week's

>Thinks my mention of apples implies a diet made entirely of apples.

I had variety and nutrients but the obsessive excersise needed alot more food for energy. I lost 124 lbs in one year. It was super easy I just felt like shit after I lost the weight

Nigga thats aids

No he works his ass off so he's drenched in sweat all day. Sweat shouldn't smell nice and if you work construction you'll be swimming in your own sweat. It will drown your eyes and wet your lips with salt. The little piddle piddle of the stream of hot salt water that flows from your face like the mighty colorado