Tyler, The Creator

Will he drop an album? Announce an album? Thoughts/predictions? Are the coming-out rumors true?
>pride week
>twitter teasers are color of rainbow
>album rumored to be called "scum fuck flower boy"
>wears high shorts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wwBCD-_Jt1o
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/44588936747692032
golfwang.com/who-dat-boy-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs
youtube.com/watch?v=iDdd746LEGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really don't care. I'm more excited for Earl's new album.

this

that gay shit is a far stretch

Source?

youtu.be/wwBCD-_Jt1o

i hope this ain't the announcement

No this was previously announced that's just the trailer
Different project

It'll be a new album announcement followed with a single drop....we see this shit all the time.

Got a good feeling about this one. He's been working with a lot of indie artists and probably matured since cherry bomb

cherry bomb is more dense than people realize. you should watch the recently released documentary
i don't see the problem

new tracks? Lol

>dense
there goes that word again. just admit you stockholm syndrome yourself into liking that trash

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not him but i liked it first listen
I meam there's some obvious duds like title track and hair blows
But then there's tracks like smuckers, pilot, okaga that are really great

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay

It's just the typical "oh mystery" promotion. It's stupid. Especially when it's just an announcement. Stop hyping up announcements and hype up the actual albums. it's annoying.

I'm dissapointed it wasn't an album, almost pissed off.

There's that news article but Tyler hasn't posted anything so???

yeah, I dont really know what to believe here

if he doesn't post anything by Noon PST then it's probably the show

All the bee posts on Twitter were between 1-3 pm EST so he should be posting within the hour

in my time zone they have all come at about 8pm and it's almost nine now

I want to believe he's dropping a new album but it seems just as likely as NATION and that never happened.

Less likely than nation for me
But this whole week of bees leading up to a show trailer is still a let down

Im hoping for either Cherry Bomb vinyl or new album, expecting flog gnaw line up or clothes announcement

If you cut out the shit tracks you would have a great EP

>Buffalo
>Pilot
>Find Your Wings
>Fucking Young
>Smuckers
>OKAGA CA

Newest post

So considering this is like 4 1/2 hours away, i don't think that is true

7pm coooooooooool

bump

>New tyler
fuck you guys, I'm hyped

pretty sure its going to be his shoes dropping

I'm honestly pretty excited

>implying earl will ever release another album

hes just a black activist on twitter now

Bump

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks this has me incredibly hype

let's hope it's music

What could it possibly be?

Guaranteed it's music, not THAT excited for it but I managed to pick up some used OF shoes at a pawn shop a while back for 1/6th of their ebay price. Hoping it's an album today so I can finally flip them for maximum profit.

Let's just hope it's not a single.

Rocky Tyler Joint album
or Earl Wolf
or solo album announcement
or song

Most likely last two

It's probably a single with an announcement of an album and a release date.

>mfw it's a solo jazz fusion album with tracks that are 15+ minutes

twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/44588936747692032

>6 Mar 2011

What if it's a countdown to another countdown

>Rocky Tyler Joint album
doesnt exist
>Earl Wolf
they dont really fuck w each other anymore

this would be the best possible outcome

would be sick

i hope logics on it

be honest here, please

which posters here have been tyler fans since 2010

me nigga

Got on the wagon when Radical dropped. Hopped off when Wolf came out. actually discovered Sup Forums through Odd Future fan forums

ok so i'll ask y'all then

are you guys genuinely hyped for this? and if so why

no shade i just have completely lost faith in the dude and want to know what keeps you guys coming back

>lost faith
why?

Im not really "hyped" but im willing to give it a chance. Buried deep within all the memes and acting like an emotionally stunted teenager i still see that genuine talent i Tyler i saw seven years ago.
I have been cautiously towards all of his albums just hoping to see it fully shine through

in short, i grew out of the edgy old shit and found the cluttered new shit to be messy and uninteresting

your turn

wew

I really dig to Tyler as a person and support what he's about so I'm always interested about what he's doing next.

Also the only album in his discog that I've really been disappointed by was Goblin

for me its nostalgia mostly, i got into odd future when i was still in highschool 5 years ago

I swear to god if this isn't music

>inb4 it's a new clothing line

4 minutes

Three

IT'LL BE FASHION SHIT, NO ONE CARES.

o boy

golfwang.com/who-dat-boy-video/

NEW MUSIC NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs

knew it....

rocky's on it too nice

Shit got me hype

no album ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

the ending saved it

Wait do people still give a shit about A$AP Rocky?

this video's fuckin awesome

Not that bad, but disappointed tho

That ending song tho

Man that's it...pretty average.
No album news or anything just 7 days

why he steal action bronsons face tho

Basiclly the same song as the brown stains of darkeese lyricwise. The instrumental is just boring and features the distorted bass trend. Rocky doesn't contribute at all and with a lackluster performance. Disappointed.

I just hope the last few seconds are a legit song.

That's exactly what he's hoping for
HAhahah buy the album and find out lmaooooooooooooooooooo
m
a
o
o
sike nah it ain't on here

yeah it is. he always releases two songs with each video

Yall are thinking it's just one video, this is just the beginning.

Also what's the significance of tyler posting this on his own channel and not OFWGKTA?

hand on face emoji

Meh

seriously though, who's this boy?

It is, he always does that with his music videos. Like how Domo 23 turned into Bimmer.

no idea why ppl still think this guy is good. fucking random soundcloud niggas sound btter than this
not even joke either youtube.com/watch?v=iDdd746LEGU

THIS boy

damn this guy is good

wtf I hate tyler the creator now

eh

its decent

album announcement when
if this is just a song dude.....what the fuck

RIP @fucktyler. That was easily the best Twitter handle that I've ever seen. Him changing it was the final nail in the coffin for the good era.

Definitely but he changed it for business reasons, that handle turned companies and people away apparently.

wouldn't be surprised if he came out desu

the guy's a business genius. it would actually be kinda smart to stay in the closet until his relevancy dried up and then use it for one last attention grab

If he was gay he would have came out when Frank admitted he was bi